4. tolecnal

5. smoth333

6. TheCube

7. Nana7

8. Anon26 -

9. Sakura-chan - beheaded and found to be longshanks

10. Tralala!

night ends monday 10 pm est

My theory is the 2 other baddies are likely Anon, Tralala, Smoth, or Cube. Probably Anon and Tralala. They both defended Sakura and Anon was playing games with his vote, first saying he "would" vote for EDM thus leaving him the option of later saying if that meant he did vote for her or was just thinking about it. Then he voted Sakura only to hop off and try to defend her. Baddies have little choice when it comes to defending one of their own, and nobody else defended her.

Miki's theory number 3 would fit Cube and Mboon though, with the three going at each other day 1 to sacrifice 1 in order to clear the other 2, but I think that is a pretty risky plan if they tried that.

Whoa, we got one XDD. Though now I'm really wondering why she voted TheCube right off the bat like that, it may say that they really wanted Cube dead, or it may be what Nana said about theory number 3, just not including me being a baddie. (I don't like inactives :( )

Out of theory 2, I tend to agree with the idea that baddies would be Anon and Tralala. Anon because of what Nana said, and Tralala because she really pushed the idea that Sakura was just crazy and confused.

Score! Princess don't save me N2, save the person responsible for us getting longshanks. I think Anon is suspicious as the baddie that didn't vote for sakura but what about the baddie that probably did vote for sakura- mboon, I'm talking about you and the fact that maybe d1 sakura was being so aggressive about lynching Edm because two baddies were on the block

Errr...remember that I voted for her first, and was all for lynching her until we decided that a tie would be best. She might have been aggressive because she didn't want to be lynched and the most suspicious next to her was EDM b/c of what you pointed out about her jumping on the vote against Sakura. I still think Tralala is more suspicious than me because of her adamant defense of Sakura (Sakura is just a newb being crazy and confused).

Yaay,

Good thing...

I had read it before but couldnt comment on it then...

So hmmm... I have made into several poeple baddie list...

Let me tell you all, I was the second or third person to vote for Sakura. I only backed my vote out, when I saw that apart from Tralala and someone else, All have voted for her. This made me think there was a baddy in it and so I deduced, Sakura is not a baddy.

Guess I was rather wrong.

Or who knows, it might just been.

Really, what's with people not posting at night? It doesn't say anywhere that you can't and it makes so much more sense to talk so that we can get things done. Yes, it's a bit dangerous, but if everyone does it, then there's really no differenc than from a day posting. (And I am kinda bored since school hasn't really started yet, and work is dragging a bit)

I totally agree mboon :) This is my favorite flipper site at work and it's a bummer when there's nothing new! I feel like I post too much...

I'm still suspicious of you mboon, you just seem to have been on the right side of things too much, but Tralala your lack of vote on both days makes me think you're hoping to fly under the radar by not actually being involved in implicating anyone. I get your lack of vote D1 because you missed it, but D2 you were on but just refused to stick your neck out. Potentially worse, in my opinion, than inactivity.

Wow, nice work nailing a baddie with the first lynch everyone.

edm, looks like I was chasing a silly theory on you with my post the other day - glad people moved off you even if I wasn't able to.

I am going to read through everything and hopefully will be able to actually participate now that I am back home.

@Tole: Hey what can I say, I have pretty good instincts :)

Now as Nana pointed out, I think Tralala and Anon may be our most suspicious two at this point. Personally, I'd go Tralala because she really was pushing for not voting Sakura. Oh, and do we have replacement for Cube yet?

wanna clear many things.(Coz now I am reading the whole thing the real way...)

1. @Nana: I said , "I made into many people's baddy list", implying that many are now considering me a baddy. and not suggesting i have made a list.

2. About the EDM vote thing, when i was obscure wether I am leaving my vote or not, Let me tell you.

In Glitch, I noticed, many times people will make posts like "Put my vote on Someone". Many times there post would be ignored among oncoming posts.

My reason for "Put vote on Someone" was always that I would forgot to quote the last roster, and after typing up the post, I would then remember...

So I started using a new thing I saw someone doing (Maybe Yodell in HP3), that is, make that post, and end it with "putting my vote on next post"...

I think I probably forgot the "next post" thing in the EDM...

Night 3

Upon receiving the news that his father's henchman was dead, Prince Phillip flew into a rage and demanded revenge. He ordered his minions to retaliate at the earliest opprotunity. There was no way he was going to let these peasants outwit The Crown. He would show his father what kind of leader he could be...

The Scots were riding high after discovering Longshank's head assassin. The senturies stood a bit taller as nightfall set in. One sentury in particular had a swagger in his step as he approached Nana7's campfire. Nana didn't stand a chance. The assasin grinned as he pushed the still warm body into the fire and strode away to take up his "post."

Miki quietly crossed the camp on her way to the center of camp in hopes that she could offer some help for the night. As she walked, she noticed a shadowy figure coming her way. As she squinted in the darkness to make out who it was, The "sentury" silently snuck up behind her. A quick club to the head, and Miki was out. Before he could finish the job however, the alarm went up. Cursing their poor fortune, the assassins sprinted to the alarm least their absence was noticed. Miki for her part, would not be able to do anything this evening.

DAY 3 Ends Tuesday 10PM EST