1. Bong - Killed N1 by Longshanks

taking m vote off.

EDIT: Forgot to remove the quotes.

Edited by Anon26

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anon26, I feel the same way - I think goodies need to take a real step back and reevaluate where our votes are pointing and see who might be guiding the ship... Sakura is the MOST tempting lynch, but is she the most logical one? I still think EDM is shady, but it would take someone disputing her role claim for me to continue to think she is a baddie

I just still don't get why baddies would block EDM when she's given no reason to indicate she has a power role, let alone that she would be active enough during the night to use a power role - which makes me think baddies were trying to get us to stop going after her or trying to get us to go after someone (like sakura) that was going after EDM on D1...which leads us back where we started.

And although I agree with you Anon, it is equally possible that you know Sakura is a goodie because you are a baddie and realize Sakura could still get lynched as things stand without you getting your hands dirty in the process.

Going to re-read everything and see where that gets me.

Heads up: A couple pages ago there was some discussion on leaving hints. I would like to point out that I have indeed left a couple of hints here and there. Now, if the baddies are even relatively experienced, they can probably figure out who I am. If they're not, it means that the goodies are experienced, and I hope that at least a couple of the goodies can figure out who I am and why I believe what I say.

I really do believe Sakura is a baddie. She is really pushing hard against EDM, first on D1, and now on D2. The only reasons I can think of are that she is the goodie spy and has spied EDM, and therefore knows that she is a baddie. However, there are some flaws in this which I will explain in a minute. My second theory is that she is a baddie and EDM is not. This is more probable. My last theory is that both Sakura and EDM are baddies together.

Theory 1: If Sakura is a goodie spy, why doesn't she claim Robert the Bruce? Why doesn't she tell us that EDM is a proven baddie? Why doesn't she tell us who EDM is? Why doesn't she tell us she spied EDM? If she is a goodie, doesn't she know that every last bit of info would help? I know she has played mafia before, she has said so before. Why doesn't she help her faction?

Theory 2: This is a lot more likely, for reasons that I'm sure have been listed before. She is pushing very hard for EDM's lynch. She knows EDM is a goodie, and therefore wants to lynch her. I especially think she acted very suspiciously in the D1 lynch. She pushed very hard for a lynch even though we had agreed on a no-lynch. I also don't believe that "noob-ish-ness" is evidence enough to completely kill this suspicion.

Theory 3: I think that maybe the baddies want to lynch EDM, so that Sakura can be "proven" right and worm her way into the midst of the goodies. The baddies will have to sacrifice their own, but I think that they might believe it helps in the long run. Only time will tell with this theory. However, now that the baddies have possibly been called on this strategy, I doubt they'll try to go through with this as I [and possibly others] will suspect Sakura even harder.

Well, what are your ideas on these theories? I want to know if what I think coincides with what others think. Also, I want to hear from Sakura again. Defend thyself!

edit: screwed up Theory 3.

Edited by MissKitten

Cube started school and is having a hard time keeping up, per his last post 3 days ago. He might show up this weekend, maybe not. He could be a baddie since r/l inactivity is no problem for baddies, they can still perform his actions and he is not around to deal with accusations.

I would like to officially request TheCube be replaced by backup once he has met whatever the inactivity threshold is.

I am less and less inclined to believe Sakura is too crazy to be bad. Her last post clinched it for me. That was the last straw. As for the question of baddies "letting" a baddie act that way, I was a lot like her my first game as a baddie, itching to mix it up and only serving to raise suspicions on myself. She did try to reform but lost it when she saw the votes on EDM vanishing and going to her instead.

I think Miki's theory number 2 makes the most sense.

ok so after a lot of thought these are my views...

1. i do not think Sakura is a baddie

2. i think MiKi and Nana are pushing too hard for votes on Sakura, they could be baddies together although i dont think my reasons are concrete enough...

3. and yes tole i agree with you.. to me EDM is still a little shady

still not enough for me to vote for anybody at present....

i dont think EDM is a baddie for sure.... but i do think we cant conclude her to be a goodie since Cube and smoth have been inactive.... then again i could be wrong...

As for Sakura, like i said before i still think she is acting too obviously for a baddie... also i agree with anon... there may be baddie votes involved....

It would be nice if Sakura were to speak up....

Yes, but what if they have a mentor? And this mentor knows exactly what's going on? And this mentor realizes that sakura is slowly worming her way into our midst? Then this mentor would tell sakura to continue to act like she is, and we would think it was still too obvious. And what about her pushing for a lynch of EDM? I don't know, tralala, you're slowly working your way onto my list... :unsure:

I would like to officially request TheCube be replaced by backup once he has met whatever the inactivity threshold is.

Just repeating it so it will be in red for the hosts. I sincerely do hope Cube shows up today both for the game and because he is a great player and would not be inactive without a very good reason. Unfortunately, the game must go on and we can not afford prolongued inactivity.

No one has counter-claimed EDM's claim to be a vanilla...makes my suspicions of her fold. She would have had to guess pretty well to claim a role that no one has disputed yet and if she was just claiming any role she could have claimed the goodie block of Hammish Campbell because it is possible that role was Bong.

I'm voting for sakura now for a number of reasons: 1) D1 she wasn't just pushing for any lynch, she was pushing for EDM's lynch - if she just wanted to save herself she could have switched her vote to mboon...the fact that she didn't has its own implications. 2) she doesn't think anyone should counterclaim EDM, which is just weird - the person would only be claiming a vanilla role, not really putting a target on your back for the baddies 3) altho it's possible there are baddies in the current vote for sakura, it is also possible the spy's vote is there too and possible that the spy spied on sakura N2 because she was acting so shady on D1

Players:

1. MiKi - voting for sakura

2. mboon - voting for sakura

3. EDM - voting for sakura

4. tolecnal - voting for sakura

5. smoth333 - voting for EDM

6. TheCube -

7. Nana7 - voting for sakura

8. Anon26 -

9. Sakura-chan - voting for EDM

10. Tralala! -

DEAD:

1. Bong - Killed N1 by Longshanks

Miki, I am sure the mentor would be telling Sakura the same thing Klue told me in Harry Potter, which is to stop talking. Repeatedly. Even if she avoids a lynch she will be spied, assuming she has not already been. On the other hand, maybe a mentor or fellow baddie might say the damage is done, play up the crazy bit? I like going with the simplest explanation though which is simply she is very eager and is tripping herself up just like some people do at first. After this game my guess is she will learn from her mistakes.

Edited by Nana7

As far as i know mentors arent supposed to get involved with the game strategy... but i cant say for sure...

Yes, but what if they have a mentor? And this mentor knows exactly what's going on? And this mentor realizes that sakura is slowly worming her way into our midst? Then this mentor would tell sakura to continue to act like she is, and we would think it was still too obvious. And what about her pushing for a lynch of EDM? I don't know, tralala, you're slowly working your way onto my list... :unsure:

I am jus stating my thoughts....

either ways i dont want to vote at present coz i dont agree....

Just repeating it so it will be in red for the hosts. I sincerely do hope Cube shows up today both for the game and because he is a great player and would not be inactive without a very good reason. Unfortunately, the game must go on and we can not afford prolongued inactivity.

request noted, if he doesnt show up by the end of today i will replace him

Edited by darth nox

I'm waiting for someone to tell me why we shouldn't vote Sakura off...like one of the non-voting parties? If you don't think EDM or Sakura are baddies you have got to speak up and say who you think is. Just as it's clear that at least one baddie is voting for sakura right now, it is also clear that baddies are likely a part of the currently non-voting block.

Ah, I am once again reminded why I hate scum weekends.

I had a couple questions that have not been answered: What is the OOA? And can the vote manip. manip. only their own vote, or who so ever they choose?

OOA as stated in teh prologue (see my sig for exact link)

OOA save >> NK >> block >> spy

vote manip is only their own vote... sorry for the delay.

All, I apologize for being inactive during this day period. I had to travel to a somewhat remote location and for the last 36 hours I could not get internet except for more than about 1-2 minutes at a time on an old cell phone. I finally got a dedicated line tonight, but logged on to late to do anything prior to night close.

Looks like I have some reading to do to catch up. After the next 20 minutes I will again offline till I get home tomorrow afternoon - so again I apologize in advance for my lack of activity.

Final roster

Players:

1. MiKi - voting for sakura

2. mboon - voting for sakura

3. EDM - voting for sakura

4. tolecnal - voting for sakura

5. smoth333 - voting for EDM

6. TheCube -

7. Nana7 - voting for sakura

8. Anon26 -

9. Sakura-chan - voting for EDM

10. Tralala! -

day 2

it had been a long day to find the man that had employed the assasins from the previous night, they had kept two alive both had given different answers so both had died. but each name was taken into account edm and sakura were to be questioned that day

when the day was done edm was set free with some people claiming she was the one........ but in the camp people whispered their suspicions. sakura's hands were bound and her mouth gagged as she was lead on to the platform, the executioner stepped forward with a sword so sharp it seemed to leave marks on the air as it moved

sakura begged and cursed swearing they had the wrong person....... but they had already decided, they strapped her down and the man brought down the sword and in one stroke it was done

the man held up the head of longshanks and the crowd cheered, they had found the killer