6. TheCube -

7. Nana7 - voting for EDM

8. Anon26 -

9. Sakura-chan - voting for EDM

10. Tralala!- voting for EDM

DEAD:

1. Bong - Killed N1 by Longshanks

Edited by Tralala!

I was blocked, I haven't done anything.....someone died, then didn't die....but I had nothing to do with it......what's wrong with you all? Atleast I would expect you all to think properly before lynching a goodie!!! :dry:

If you want, I can out myself, though it would be wrong to do so..... :(

mboon needs to speak up since MiKi and tole...and me were targetted/blocked.....Bong's already dead.....so that leaves mboon, smoth, anon, s-chan and cubie as suspects....out of which I think mboon and smoth may be baddies....... :(

sakura's out coz she's too confused and paranoid to be a baddie......anon or cubie could be baddies, but I'm not as sure.....

Anyways, my vote stays on mboon, but may change to my other suspects if I sense something amiss........ :P

GO GOODIES!!! :D :D :D

Edit: forgot Tralala.....:P

Edited by EDM

It has taken you long enough to respond. No need to out yourself, but we do need you to post. Why do you suspect mboon and smoth? Why did you wait so long to respond? Why did you believe mboon was framing you?

And why are you questioning our votes? You have been too quiet, that is why you have so many votes. If you are indeed a goodie though, I suspect there are a couple of baddies voting for you, but probably not all 3. That does bring Anon or Cube into the mix.

mboon needs to speak up since MiKi and tole...and me were targetted/blocked.....Bong's already dead.....so that leaves mboon, smoth, anon, s-chan and cubie as suspects....out of which I think mboon and smoth may be baddies....... :(

When was MiKi targetted? And again why would you think mboon is framing you?

:duh: sorry, I made a mistake with the post reading.....:blush:

ok, Bong, Cubie, tole, edm (me) and possibly MiKi were targetted some way or the other....by that I mean that we were in the Night posts....I remove s-chan from my suspect list since she's just too crazy and paranoid to be a baddie (though personally, I still have my doubts on her). This leaves Anon, Tralala, Nana, smoth, mboon as my suspects.......:wacko:

None of you seem to have left hints on your role (or maybe I'm just blind to it..), but I can say that the ones who showed up in the night post (possibly including MiKi) are goodies...... :)

Again; I was BLOCKED! By Prince Edwards! I didn't DO anything N1! Can't I just out myself and make you all understand? :dry:

Being blocked by baddie does not prove one is good and it is bad logic to use that to eliminate one from suspect list. And nobody is leaving role hints because nobody should. There is no reason to risk a baddie finding out who people are for free like that. I am also not sure why you keep saying Sakura is too crazy to be bad, I think she sounds like a newbie and could easily be either bad or good though she sounds more bad than good.

You never did answer the questons about why you suspect mboon of framing you and why you suspect mboon and smoth. Why chose those two?

I suspected them because I feel that they are doing a decent job hiding themselves while putting everyone else in the spotlight....and accusing me......:(

Anyway, if they are good, I feel they should prove themselves.....

and I'll just out myself so I can die happy; I'm Argyle.....hence the seeming inactivity......:(

And don't try to say I'm not because I am....:P

Argyle is vanilla. Why does that explain inactivity?

Call to all, if anybody else is Argyle, please counter claim ASAP so we know one way or the other if EDM speaks true or false.

I do not see how mboon has been accusing you, if anybody has that is me. I don't recall Smoth saying too much about you either. *shrugs* But unless somebody counters your claim, I will back off.

For me, the next suspicious are Sakura and then Anon. So I will vote Sakura in the next post.

Hosts: Zweefer and darth nox

Players:

1. MiKi - voting for sakura

2. mboon - voting for EDM

3. EDM - voting for mboon

4. tolecnal - voting for EDM

5. smoth333 - voting for EDM

6. TheCube -

7. Nana7 - voting for sakura

8. Anon26 -

10. Tralala! - voting for EDM

DEAD:

Players:

6. TheCube -

8. Anon26 - - voting for sakura

10. Tralala! - voting for EDM

DEAD:

Ah, I am once again reminded why I hate scum weekends.

I had a couple questions that have not been answered: What is the OOA? And can the vote manip. manip. only their own vote, or who so ever they choose?

save >> night kill >> Block >> spy

and can only vote manip themselves

Players:

6. TheCube -

10. Tralala! - voting for

DEAD:

I think this is pretty telling... All of a sudden, two people switch their votes to me out of nowhere, when EDM is about to get lynched? After they were so sure about her? I think Anon and Nana's actions here are very suspicious. We should go through with killing EDM. The real Argyle shouldn't claim. The Mafia is unlikely to target Vanilla Townies.

By inactivity, it means I didn't do much talking during Night Phase......because I wasn't even there because I am vanilla......simple... :)

@S-chan: now you're confusing me....I'm the real Argyle, so obviously I outed myself.....why should I NOT out myself? Now I'm almost certain that you are a baddie....I removed you from my suspects, but this is too much....do you have proof that Anon and Nana are baddies? They could be, but that doesn't mean you should lynch a known goodie for the sake of it.....either you don't know what you're doing, or you're a baddie.....either way, I'm changing my vote from mboon to you until I am sure of your role....... :(

Players:

3. EDM - voting for sakura

6. TheCube -

10. Tralala! -

DEAD:

Edited by EDM

Good thing I got back on early today...So EDM is not a baddie, okay got it, I'll remove my vote from EDM. Now about Sakura, EDM brought up good points about why Sakura may not be a baddie (being too crazy, paranoid, and most of all confused) Yet Sakura saying the real Argyle should not claim is weird, the real Argyle should claim and then we can lynch a known baddie. That needs explaining. Oh, and a bit off topic but, I think Cube's been very quiet this game, why is that?

Players:

2. mboon - voting for sakura

3. EDM - voting for sakura

6. TheCube -

10. Tralala! -

DEAD:

Hmmm...

Things have really caused me to re consider.

Dont know if I am right but...

I think Sakura isnt the baddy.

Tho she is being foolish enough to blame me and Nana, I think it is mere reciprocal thingy on her side. A well established baddy partners would never let there fellow act like that.

Above all, The thing that bugs me the most is:

Cube can be considered inactive.

So is Smoth.

Which leaves only Tralala and tolc to be left not voting for her.

So there is bound to be a baddy(ies) in the vote for Sakura.

I am taking my vote off just so am not a part of a great blunder.

If you think she is a baddie, carry on then..

Just my say.