BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

TMM VI: Braveheart

Don't take it so personally, Epic Design Materials. My vote against you was just random.O_o But I don't mind if you suspect me. The suspicious live longer.

@Sakura your vote for EDM was random?! wha???

Loos like someone wants me dead....or is framing me somehow...... :(

tolecnal - You DID notice that I was blocked, right? How am I supposed to be a baddie if I was blocked?

@EDM - what proof do you have at all that suggests you are being framed?

And to "how am i supposed to be a baddie if I was blocked" - it is both possible and easy for you to be blocked as a baddie to make everyone think you are a goodie

for example, if you are Philip the spy, Prince Edward could block you and the baddies would still get a NK

Edited by tolecnal

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just reviewed mboon's posts and do not see how in the world you think she is framing you, EDM. On the other hand it is odd you would say you think Sakura is a confused goodie, since she was still tops on my suspicious list.

It is highly likely that the spy spied either EDM or Sakura last night, and a good chance a goodie was spied the night before. I wonder if it might be worth it for the spy to come forward? We already have Tole as confirmed goodie. A spy self out would give us another, plus possibly another from n1 spy, and confirm either good or bad for either EDM or Sakura. So maybe 4 known goodies or 3 known goodies plus a known baddie. Maybe less though depending.

I prefer hints over a spy outting herself, I also think outting is generally not a good idea at this stage - it usually plays directly into baddie hands (as a baddie in past games, we were STOKED when a goodie outted themselves or others - this is why I think this is a bad idea). I just think we have two days, lets take our time before we take this possibly detrimental step and see what comes out of people just talking.

What is the OOA?

So I'm not dead. *wipes sweat off of forehead* Well, I also do not think the spy should out himself, as the baddies would immediately take him out. However, maybe in a day or two, it would be advantageous to the goodies. So whoever isthe spy, leave us some hints!

Anon, we need your wisdom, I hope you are able to post more!

Ditto for everyone else, the more the goodies post, the better our odds of winning are. And baddies, do not think you can fly under the radar by not posting and not be noticed. You better just take your chances and post too.

Hosts: Zweefer and darth nox

Players:

1. MiKi - voting for sakura

2. mboon -

3. EDM - voting for mboon

4. tolecnal - voting for EDM

5. smoth333 -

6. TheCube -

7. Nana7 - voting for EDM

8. Anon26 -

9. Sakura-chan -

10. Tralala!

DEAD:

1. Bong - Killed N1 by Longshanks

Sakura, you are on the top of my list. I really believe you are a baddie. I appreciate the face that you apparently always push for a lynch, however, we had clearly agreed on a no-lynch D1. I just can't understand why you would still push for a lynch unless you knew EDM was a goodie. It's not subtle, but maybe you were just trying to get you wincon?

Thanks nox. been a terrible day irl for both travel and internet connection... Will be back up and running now forthe rest of the game, as work will not require me to go anywhere until Sept. Thak you all for your patience!

Holy crap! just got caught up... I am sooo sorry for all the confusion! now that being said, I need to unpack now that the airline just dropped my lost bags off at my front door, and decompress from this trip... will be back on and off throughout the weekend, and will 100% make day post!

If that's true, then how come someone didn't get lynched on the first day? And, in that case, I was right. See, you were all criticizing me, but I was right.-.- Today isn't REALLY going to end on Sunday, is it?>_> I mean, that's too much.

Players:

2. mboon -

5. smoth333 - voting for EDM

6. TheCube -

8. Anon26 -

9. Sakura-chan -

10. Tralala!

DEAD:

adding in Smoth's vote.

Anon, you did not make it clear if you were casting a vote or not.

EDM, we are still waiting for you to fill that hole you have been digging yourself into. Being quiet will not cause this to just go away.

Okay, so I probably will not get to change my vote, just got back and will be gone again most of tomorrow. So first off, I think we know for sure that Tole and MiKi are goodies (though the MiKi thing may be meta-gaming). Now why try to kill Tole, it may be that Tole has been very reasonable and it may be that her suspecting Sakura and/or EDM is way too close. This means that I'm voting for EDM. (And thank you Princess Isabella, Tole would have been a great lost):

Players:

2. mboon - voting for EDM

6. TheCube -

8. Anon26 -

9. Sakura-chan -

10. Tralala!

DEAD:

Oh, and EDM, I don't know how you got the idea that I was framing you, especially when I have no idea what I am framing you for...

Players:

2. mboon - voting for EDM

6. TheCube -

8. Anon26 -

9. Sakura-chan - voting for EDM

10. Tralala!

DEAD: