BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

TMM VI: Braveheart

@nox and/or zweefer You answered my questions about how much the vote manip. can manip. the votes. However I'm still in the dark as to can they manip. only their own vote or anybody's vote they choose?

only their own vote

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So MiKi is dead and EDM was blocked, they may want us to lynch Sakura-chan since that may be our first thoughts since MiKi is now dead. This may mean that Sakura-chan may be innocent...So anything else?

Well, following that train of thought, EDM being blocked might be to throw us off the scent

Hosts: Zweefer and darth nox

Players:

2. mboon -

3. EDM -

4. tolecnal - voting for EDM

5. smoth333 -

6. TheCube -

7. Nana7 -

8. Anon26 -

9. Sakura-chan -

10. Tralala!

DEAD:

1. Bong - Killed N1 by Longshanks

2. MissKitten - Killed N2 by Longshanks

EDM - you've been on since D1 but you still haven't explained why you jumped on mboon's vote for Sakura. And the fact that you were blocked when you gave no hint to anyone that you might have a goodie power role makes me even more suspicious of you.

Players:

2. mboon -

3. EDM -

5. smoth333 -

6. TheCube -

7. Nana7 - voting for EDM

8. Anon26 -

9. Sakura-chan -

10. Tralala!

DEAD:

adding pressure for EDM to speak. You have been too quiet, let's hear what you have to say.

Ok, I only properly read the posts now..... :o

Loos like someone wants me dead....or is framing me somehow...... :(

tolecnal - You DID notice that I was blocked, right? How am I supposed to be a baddie if I was blocked?

I still say S-chan is suspicious.... :(

I'll explain more in a few minutes....*goes back to finish reading all posts....again*...

GO GOODIES!!! :D :D :D

Edited by EDM

NIGHT 2 ..... fixed

as the light faded every one settled down and went back to camp, sentries were set up to avoid a repeat of last night

but Longshank's assasins were too good at their job, they snuck past and eliminated the sentries quietly, they continued into and area of tents and quickly searched for their target, the found tolecnal curled up in her tent, one assasin walked in and put a knife to her neck, she had enough time to look into the killers eyes and call for help before he attacked, but before the blade reached its target a bastard sword cut through the attackers back and Princess Isabelle's gaurd grabbed tole and ran

hours earlier

edm was eating with her comrades, when she heard a friend call her name, she walked over leaving her food and drink by the fire........

little did she know that prince edwards minion was nearby waiting for that oppertunity, the man walked over slowly and slipped a powder into her water and stirred

present time

edm slept deeply as the killers ran past her tent, the alarm sounded yet she still did not wake

Edited by darth nox

After much thinking, I think S-chan is a goodie....but a confused one...... :P

But I'm moving my vote to mboon since I have a feeling that she's trying to frame me...... :dry:

Players:

2. mboon -

3. EDM - voting for mboon

5. smoth333 -

6. TheCube -

7. Nana7 - voting for EDM

8. Anon26 -

9. Sakura-chan -

10. Tralala!

DEAD:

GO GOODIES!!! :D :D :D

btw, I'm really sorry that I didn't say much D1.....I was busy and my laptop keeps getting stuck......so I tend to be 'blanked out'..... :(

Edited by EDM