BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

TMM VI: Braveheart

I have checked in a few times to read in between napping. I could not really think of anything to add. I think Sakura is suspicious and Tole for defending her. I also think EDM is suspicious. And for good measure, I think everyone else is suspicious too. Trust no one!

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@nox and.or zweefer When is the NP coming? It's been almost 20 minutes since the Night ended. :unsure:

Well, I don't know either of them, but it is Friday night....could be they are blowing off steam somewhere?

Double post theme? If Harrison Ford is in this movie, maybe the double post is a hint that we are being replaced by alien duplicates. Of course then the movie would be called Braveheart and the Space Aliens. *twilight theme plays*

Coming soon to a theater near you and starring Harrison Ford (no word yet if Lucas or Speilburg are involved too):

Romeo & Juliet & Space Aliens

Aliens and Robbers: The True Story of Robin Hood

Jesus and the Space Aliens

Fintstones and Aliens

Neanderthals and Aliens

Coming soon to a theater near you and starring Harrison Ford (no word yet if Lucas or Speilburg are involved too):

Romeo & Juliet & Space Aliens

Aliens and Robbers: The True Story of Robin Hood

Jesus and the Space Aliens

Fintstones and Aliens

Neanderthals and Aliens

That was definitely worth a +1.

Awesome!

I will almost always push for a lynch, because that is how I play. Sitting around and letting the Mafia pick us off helps no one. Also, by leaving the vote the way you guys did, anyone could have come in last minute and ended the tie, resulting in a kill. And one of those potential victims was me.

@nox and.or zweefer When is the NP coming? It's been almost 20 minutes since the Night ended. :unsure:

edit: Just realized, [and I'm surprised nobody asked this earlier] what exactly is the extent of the vote manip.'s ability? Can they manip. other people's votes, or only their's? Can they change it 0x, 1x, or 2x, or is it different? I think this would be important if we're to figure out who is who.

they can manip up to 3x

All, I am about to hit the road and will try and be back on later tonight. Hopefully I am not dead when that happens!

I will have intermittent access but will try and at least get my vote in.

Good luck all!

Lets lynch a baddie!

I have checked in a few times to read in between napping. I could not really think of anything to add. I think Sakura is suspicious and Tole for defending her. I also think EDM is suspicious. And for good measure, I think everyone else is suspicious too. Trust no one!

Didn't really think I was defending Sakura - I imagine if I was defending her I would have tried to be a little less defensive :) - just pointing out that baddies tend to be subtle rather than overtly pushy - I think Miss Kitten's observation may be a little more on target, at least it would make for a more interesting game if Sakura was playing baddie bait.

NIGHT 2

as the light faded every one settled down and went back to camp, sentries were set up to avoid a repeat of last night.

but Longshank's assasins were too good at their job, they snuck past and eliminated the sentries quietly, they continued into and area of tents and quickly searched for their target, the found misskitten curled up in her tent, one assasin walked in and put a knife to her neck, she had enough time to look into her killers eyes before the icy steel bit into the soft flesh of her neck

hours earlier

edm was eating with her comrades, when she heard a friend call her name, she walked over leaving her food and drink by the fire........

little did she know that prince edwards minion was nearby waiting for that oppertunity, the man walked over slowly and slipped a powder into her water and stirred

present time

edm slept deeply as the killers ran past her tent, the alarm sounded yet she still did not wake