6. TheCube - voting for mboon

7. Nana7 - voting for EDM

8. Anon26 - voting for Tralala!

9. Sakura-chan - voting for EDM

10. Tralala!

11. MissKitten - voting for Anon

DEAD:

1. Bong - Killed N1 by Longshanks

Alright, tying it up - that so goes against my win win win nature... but I think will bow to the wisdom of others - here's the dealio though:

1) I'm nervous that Tralala will come in and throw the tie off and then the person that goes isn't even suspiciously baddie or

2) the baddies flashvote on someone - dead give away, but only one baddie needs to jump on one sinking ship and they might see the sacrifice worth it

these are the reasons I'm uncomfortable setting this up as a tie, let alone a four-way tie... so if MissKitten won't take it personally I'm just going to leave my vote on her, avoid breaking the three ties, but also avoid adding an addition tie

I like how theCube voted for me even though I basically stood up for him the whole day :/

@mboon LOL, that is funny... but I think he voted for you just to tie it up mboon.

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@tolc: Often there is a goodie lynch on D1. It happens many a time.

if what you say comes to be true. (flash voting)

A goodie might be sacrificed, but a baddie would be gone as well. I consider it as a positive bargain..

And (for Tralala)

Tralala!: If you ever read it, dont vote, keep the voting tied up for no lynch.

Leaving it at a tie is a VERY bad idea. I think we should vote for EDM. Multiple people-myself included-think her behavior is suspicious, and she hasn't been on at all. We shouldn't leave things like this.

Don't be stupid. If the vote as kept as-is, ANYONE can change it last-minute. And EDM is clearly suspicious. You yourself said it. So why won't you vote for her? We can't let this chance pass us by and put other, possibly innocent people at risk.

Don't be stupid. If the vote as kept as-is, ANYONE can change it last-minute. And EDM is clearly suspicious. You yourself said it. So why won't you vote for her? We can't let this chance pass us by and put other, possibly innocent people at risk.

hahaha, really? one thing I've learned in mafia is pushiness works least as a tool for manipulation, especially mean-spirited pushiness, which I've actually never encountered - until now. EDM hasn't really done anything suspicious except vote and leave, not really enough to get worked up about. If I didn't believe in Anon, Miki and Nana's logic, I'd turn the vote on you right now, but goodies win when they work together not when they go around telling eachother they're stupid all guns-ablazing..

Next time if you want to win someone over to your side try using logic

Your attitude is really off-putting, and your actions are contradictory. You claim I want to vote out EDM for no reason, but I gave good reasons-reasons that you yourself noticed and agreed were suspicious. But you said you would maybe change your vote later. Now you're acting like EDM isn't suspicious? Why are you trying to protect her? I'm beginning to think you're both Mafia.

@Sakura: I said that I would change it when I thought we were going to lynch, but since we aren't anymore then changing my vote could possibly get an innocent killed

Edit: And I did not say that your vote on EDM was baseless

Edited by mboon

When I play live mafia, one of my favorite lines as a baddie has been "I am being framed!" but now that I see someone else trying it, I see what an obvious tell it is. Thank you, I will not be using that line again. But I WILL be watching you!

You know what's weird - if you were a baddie Sakura your partners in crime would be blowing up the BTSC telling you to stop talking because you're drawing suspicion, which since you aren't taking any hints - makes me think you are a goodie trying to find your way, but perhaps I'm naive.

1) I didn't think you had "no reason" to vote for EDM, I merely suggested (as everyone else suggested) that the reasons were not good enough

2) Suspicion, sadly, is not evidence - in fact, suspicion without solid grounding is a good way to get goodies dead (see TMMIV)

3) I notice a lot of things (thank you for noticing ;) ) and I tend to say them all to get other people's perspective, it's my personal game style - if that draws yonder suspicion then oh well, I don't personally think ignorance is bliss

4) if "too many people" are trying to cast suspicion on you, like the majority, then maybe it is because you are acting suspicious

and I'll leave the analysis of my "off-putting attitude" to others, I just try not to run around telling people they're stupid. Cheers