BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

TMM VI: Braveheart

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL I can't wait to get back to school! Then, when someone asks me how I spent my summer, I get to say I spent pretty much all of my free time (when i wasn't running) going on this website called Brainden, where I got to hang out with losers, dorks, and nerds! Lucky me! ;-P

I guess until the game really starts I can chat.

@Bong: I prefer being called "intellectually gifted" even though really that's just digging myself deeper into nerdiness :P.

@MiKi: I'm not worried about you; I have my good old TARDIS with me. Beat that.

@mboon: you're my new best friend :D

Night 1

As the moon rose high above the Scottish highlands, two cloaked figures crept through the camp. Having been with the rebels as camp was set up, Longshank's assassins were able to start their night of treachery already well past the senturies that were posted around the camp.

From the nearby bushes, a third figure approached. "TheCube is tied and gagged. He wasn't as much trouble as I would have suspected."

"Perhaps the Prince overestimated him?" asked the short one.

"That's not for me to decide. At least he wont be giving us any trouble tonight" the third assasin replied.

As they turned the corner around the rocks, they were confronted by BONG. Bong was only able to give a quizical look from the faces of these sinister men down to the blade that had almost instantly been lodged in his chest before he slumped to the ground.

Having done their respective deeds for the evening, the three split up.

As expected, during the evening an alarm went up. Bong had been found. the three assassins gathered with the others in a frantic search for the English among the ranks, knowing full well the end results.

After a fruitless search, it was agreed to convene at sundown to decide who would pay for this evenings bloodshed...

Day 1 ends 10PM EST Thursday.