BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

One day private detective Talha recieves a call from the sherrif to come to a house.He goes there and finds out its murder case, a lady is found dead on the sofa and there is a frightened maid in a corner the sherrif tells the detective that the maid told them that she came to the house at 09.00 and found the lady dead so she called the sherrif

The sherrif tells detectice Talha that he does not like telling bad news so he should call her husband and tell him about the murder . Detective Talha takes the number from a magnet on the fridge and calls the husband and tells him "your wife is found murdered in your home come immediately and we will tell you the rest"

The sherrif's men examine the dead body and tell them that she was shot on the head at after a moment an ambulance arrives and the dead body is taken to the hospital.

after a while the husband arrives and asks them if they found who killed her they told him not yet but we are trying the husband says "you find out who shot my wife i am going to put a reward of ten thousand dollars on him"

detective Talha says "No need for that i already know who killed her"

Who killed her? and how did detective Talha find out?

Read what is goin on very carefully

Its the husband

Reason : they did not tell him anything and he didnt see the body (it is gone before he comes) then how does he know that his wife was shot

Edited by Talha

7 answers to this question

Oh just in case people don't see why, detective talha only told the husband his wife had been murdered. it was the husband who had said the wife was shot but he couldn't know that because the body was at the hospital UNLESS he shot her

Oh just in case people don't see why, detective talha only told the husband his wife had been murdered. it was the husband who had said the wife was shot but he couldn't know that because the body was at the hospital UNLESS he shot her

right!!!

good job tophat but just edit it and out it in a spoiler wud ya

hi

One day private detective Talha recieves a call from the sherrif to come to a house.He goes there and finds out its murder case, a lady is found dead on the sofa and there is a frightened maid in a corner the sherrif tells the detective that the maid told them that she came to the house at 09.00 and found the lady dead so she called the sherrif

The sherrif tells detectice Talha that he does not like telling bad news so he should call her husband and tell him about the murder . Detective Talha takes the number from a magnet on the fridge and calls the husband and tells him "your wife is found murdered in your home come immediately and we will tell you the rest"

The sherrif's men examine the dead body and tell them that she was shot on the head at after a moment an ambulance arrives and the dead body is taken to the hospital.

after a while the husband arrives and asks them if they found who killed her they told him not yet but we are trying the husband says "you find out who shot my wife i am going to put a reward of ten thousand dollars on him"

detective Talha says "No need for that i already know who killed her"

Who killed her? and how did detective Talha find out?

The husband should not have known that the wife had been shot unless he himself did the shooting. Ergo, he is the killer.