BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Sholay Mafia

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since, all seem to be active, hence Day ends tomorrow 11 am IST = 1:30 am EDT

Next time, can you state the day? Because you posted that at 2:30 a.m today, my time. And I only just realised that you posted it a couple of hours prior to midnight in your time.

I hope I have interpreted this correctly. Day Post will be posted in about an hour and a half.

Edited by Auramyna

Could we make day 3 a full scum day for 48 hours?

Sorry, I cannot extend the cycle just because it interferes with someone's latest plans.

I had asked and all respondents are OK with 24 hrs cycle. Time has been announced. Day will be over in 1:10 hr.

Hosts: KlueMaster and Auramyna

Players:

Z. flamebirde - voting for Zweefer

2. Anon26 - voting for flamebirde

3. Bong - voting for flamebirde

5. Zweefer - flamebirde

6. Thalia - voting for flamebirde

7. Nana7- voting for flamebirde

X. yoDell - voting for flamebirde

flash vote and change your votes if you want, but I know who to throw my full weight behind....

Edited by Zweefer

Sorry, I cannot extend the cycle just because it interferes with someone's latest plans.

I had asked and all respondents are OK with 24 hrs cycle. Time has been announced. Day will be over in 1:10 hr.

This was supposed to be quoted above my comments above....

Day 3

Never before had Ramgarh seen so much blood.

Gabbar had got tired of setting examples. The villagers had still not learnt , they were still raising voice against Gabbar. Perhaps they thought dacoits are bound only to act at night. Today they'll be proven wrong. But, first villagers will be given a final chance to abstain.

Throughout the day villagers kept throwing scornful glances at flamebirde; he is the traitor, he had done it once (with Jai & Veeru) so he can do it again. The rants didn't die down until they hanged him. And still they didn't trust that Soorma Bhopali was on their side. Finally it was Gabbar that brought them to their senses with his legendary: Bahut nainsaafi hai... [unfair]

Gabbar's vision of justice was very clear. You shall not have 6 bullets in revolver, when only 3 people are to be judged. He fired 3 bullets in the air to empty 3 chambers of his 6-bore. Then he rolled it again and again mumbling: haan ab theek hai, goli bhi 3 aur aadmi bhi 3. goli kahaan hain humko nahi pata, humko kuchh nahi pata... [3 bullets for 3 people, I don't know where the bullets are]

He fired at Anon, Nana and Thalia in order, but couldn't kill any of them owing to 3 blanks. Gabbar screamed: bach gaye, teeno bach gaye... [all 3 have been saved]. Villagers were happy at this sudden stroke of luck, and started laughing soon joined by Gabbar. Between his laughter at their good fate, he suddenly killed their laughter by killing them.

Dacoits win.

Here is the full roster.

Z. flamebirde Soorma Bhopali

1. MiKi Jailor

2. TheCube Ramlaal

3. Bong Gabbar

4. Akriti Jai

5. Zweefer Sambha

6. Medji Basanti

7. Nana7 Radha

8. darth nox Veeru

9. Hirkala Thakur

X. yoDell Kaalia

Baddies played really well. None of them got killed. If I were to award MVP it would be given to Zweefer, for the way everyone was convinced of his innocence.

Klue and Aura - thank you both so much for hosting :D

You've been wonderful hosts and your day/night posts were well written and thought of ... great job you two!!

...one obs: too much blood Klue, but I guess that's the character (Gabbar) and as such the story was bloody by reference...

By the end, I was confirmed about Yodell.

Too bad no one believe me..

I dont get why you didnt changed the vote when FB outed himself.. Baddies seldom out a goodie role..

But by the end of the day, it is the baddies, who had the superior play in the game..

Congrats to them