BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Sholay Mafia

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anybody KNOWS for sure that Flame is lying about his claimed role, please post that he is a liar. You can not claim your own role but you can just say he is a liar. I think he is lying but then I can not know that for absolutely sure. And the goodies have to get every vote right to not lose.

Anon, you have to give us more to go on than that. Because I am starting to think maybe it is you who is with Flame and Bong, and had them vote for you on day one to make it look like you could not be together. Though that would be a wierd plan since the bandwagon could backfire and get you lynched, and it would put Flame at risk of looking bad which it has. So I think that is an unlikely grouping. But your behavior is just flat out strange today.

I also think Zweefer and Thalia are good for their wanting to maintain a tie rather than lynch someone who might be good.

Aha... I bet Zweefer, Thalia, and Nana are the baddies. Trying to defend them when you didn't need to. I'm serious, who has been trying to manipulate the vote from the beginning? Please, we could still win this...

Assuming Thalia and Zweefer are good is what leads to Bong (and Flame) being bad since Anon and Yodell can not both be bad. That is why I mentioned them again after Bong asked why I call her bad. It is all what I explained during night 2. It all "fits" but now Anon is acting wierd and I can not figure out how he fits any longer.

Nobody has called Flame a liar yet. How about everybody at least check in with a post and you can call him a liar or not.

Ah, you were a bit subtle about it. So that makes one of you 2 a guaranteed baddie then. It makes both of you less likely to be bad together though. But if you will not be back before the end of the day, and are a goodie, it is too late to move any votes since just one away from the pack gives baddies a chance to flash vote and win.

Edited by Nana7

Wait, if she is good we would not want to move votes. If she is bad, we might want to move votes and it would not matter. But if we want to play it safe, we might want to move votes so she is with us either way. This is getting much less clear now.

You are confusing me, nana. first you sound sure that you 'know' who the baddies are, then you think the baddies are other people, then you aren't sure. you change your opinion a lot. i also think it is strange that you defended Zweefer and Thalia when they hadn't been brought up in the conversation before.