5. Zweefer - flamebirde

6. Thalia - voting for flamebirde

7. Nana7- voting for flamebirde

X. yoDell - voting for flamebirde

1. MiKi - lynched and found to be Jailor

4. Akriti - DEAD - Killed by Gabbar

8. darth nox - DEAD - Killed by Gabbar

9. Hirkala - DEAD - Killed by Gabbar

Thanks, Anon. Not much but self preservation now.

Anon.. I'm not gonna change my vote.. although I'm still not entirely sure who the baddies are .. Nana might have played us from the very beginning (although unlikely as I've said before) ... as well as Thalia might have .. as well as .. actually : you .. N1 spy might have the same meaning as a ploy to get our eyes off of Cube (yourself)

But the fact that flame broke the tie d1 and then kept a low profile.. giving us practically nothing although both my vote and Hirk's have been on him this whole time, it's NOT looking good...

Bong could be his fellow baddie (and the odds on this are growing by the minute) but you or thalia have the same odds against you .. So it's either you or bong or thalia... or maybe even zweefer as he was under the radar this whole time ....any of you could be baddies as far as I'm concerned .. for the same reasons .... but I'd rather vote for a known baddie then a potential one...

so my vote stays on Flame!

Yodell, your post makes me even more of suspicious..

You first said that I, Bong and Thalia are possible baddies in your eye,

But you said you will vote for FB.

I still have my vote on you, but would check again.

Would ultimately follow the majority...

@ Anon : I said you 3 are POTENTIAL baddies i.e. any of you could be a baddie BUT also any of you could be a goodie , but that I'm sure Flame is a baddie ... which is why my vote stays - I would not want to risk voting a potential goodie when I know one baddie ...

per rules:

"3. If we see any role outing from goodies, we may chose to do a mod-kill or grant an additional RID Kill to baddies. If you are not sure of your hint, please confirm with us before you post it here."

Does this include a player who outs to avoid a lynch? Does this include a role outing which is a lie, ie claiming to be who one is not? If a player outs but lies, is it ok for the true role to call that player a liar?

The last thing I am going to do is split the goodie vote. Either we all vote for one or all for another. And you are making me extremely suspicious of you. I can not see a likely pairing that makes you baddie however, and a baddie who wanted Yodell lynched could have simply waited and pushed my theory on the next day. So you have me pretty confused about your motives. If you are a goodie and think flame is innocent, then who are the other 2 baddies?

Edited by Nana7

So I voted for FB, coz, the first person to change his vote, and asking us to change, can be a possible baddy, helping fb.

I am changing my vote to Yodell in next post.

RED FLAG! RED FLAG!

Nana.

You wanna change your vote.

Am really convinced Yodell is a baddy. Believe me.

By your own logic, you are acting potentially bad.

Edited by Thalia

per rules:

"3. If we see any role outing from goodies, we may chose to do a mod-kill or grant an additional RID Kill to baddies. If you are not sure of your hint, please confirm with us before you post it here."

Does this include a player who outs to avoid a lynch?

Yes (A vanilla role may at most give a hint about role but can't claim a specific role)

Does this include a role outing which is a lie, ie claiming to be who one is not?

No

If a player outs but lies, is it ok for the true role to call that player a liar?

Yes, but without making a counter-claim

So since Flame is still alive, he clearly lies about who he is. I say we stay on him.

Thalia, I noticed that too. I do not know if Anon is just trying to look bad to avoid a night kill or is bad or is ...whatever. I still believe the baddies are Flame, Bong, and Yodell, but am not willing to change votes and Anon is tripping the baddie radar big time.

Edited by Nana7

Hosts: KlueMaster and Auramyna

Players:

Z. flamebirde - voting for Yodell

2. Anon26 - voting for flamebirde

3. Bong - voting for flamebirde

5. Zweefer - flamebirde

6. Thalia - voting for flamebirde

7. Nana7- voting for flamebirde

X. yoDell - voting for flamebirde