4. Akriti - DEAD - Killed by Gabbar

5. Zweefer - Miki

6. Thalia - abstaining

7. Nana7 - Miki

8. darth nox - DEAD - Killed by Gabbar

9. Hirkala - voting for flamebirde

X. yoDell - voting for flamebirde

Day Post Coming Up

Her following Hirk is almost too obvious. And then Bong voting for me all day, and Yodell gave a good analysis. So I do not know who of them to go after first if Miki and Hirk both confirmed as baddies by lynch. But even if we get one wrong, we can still get the other the next day.

There wasn't a great deal of discussion required on this point. You see, there wasn't much these villagers knew if they didn't know this for sure, Miss Kitten was most definitely a Baddieâ„¢!!1!1!eleventyleven

"Here. You light the fire while I organise the refreshments." said an unmentioned member of the lynch mob. By the time, the away team had returned with the decorations, there was a whole crowd of very curious bystanders, jostling and pushing to see the most juiciest thing since last weeks production of Monkey Love: The Musicalâ„¢

The crowd lifted MiKi up over their heads and for a moment, as she crowd surfed, she truly appreciated the view from an angle never realised. Running along after the group was a little boy. He saw a huge ring of keys drop from MiKi's pocket. "Oooooh, shiny!" he thought, as he picked them up and followed after. His mother saw what he had in his hand. "Huh? But.... But That could mean OnlyOneThing®. These are the keys to the jail cells, and MiKi is Jailor.Oh the Indignity of it all!" BoysMother pushed through the croud, trying in vain to gain the lynch mob's attention. Just as she reached the head of the pack, MiKi was thrown onto a big bonfire by the lynch mob. Just before MiKi died, you could hear her saying, in vain:

"Adhe idhar jayo, adhe udhar jayo, baki mere saath aao( half of you go this way, half go that way, rest of you follow me)"

Frantically, the villagers pulled MiKi out of the flames but it was too late. She was already dead :( Some of the villagers turned away disgusted, while the other 95% watched with their jaws agape.

They quickly picked up Jailor and threw him into the Ganges. As the sizzle died off, the villagers looked at each other, shrugged and started applauding. Unfortunately, there was no curtain call. On an up-note, Jailor was re-incarnated as a mathematician, and brought great insights to the field, such as 2+2=5.

New Roster:

Hosts: KlueMaster and Auramyna

Z. flamebirde

1. MiKi - lynched and found to be Jailor

2. Anon26

3. Bong

4. Akriti - DEAD - Killed by Gabbar

5. Zweefer

6. Thalia

7. Nana7

8. darth nox - DEAD - Killed by Gabbar

9. Hirkala

X. yoDell

Night ends at 8:30 AM IST = 11:00 PM EDT tomorrow

Sorry for the late post, I StuffedUp®

Edited by Auramyna

That was a cool story. Sorry Miki. It's late here so I will go ahead and post what I I think. Maybe others can share their own theories, or can narrow this down or find errors or other possibilities?

Here is my list of potential baddies.

1) Flame, Zweefer, Thalia

2) Flame, Bong, Anon

Assuming baddie would want to avoid a tie and kill a goodie if at all possible, here are possible groups of 3 eliminated

Hirk without Miki, as Hirk could have voted for Miki and bandwagoned on my reason.

Yodell without Hirk & Miki, same reasons.

Moving on, Anon and Bong could only be with Miki or Flame. Everyone else voted for someone other than Hirk and so could have moved their vote to Hirk for a kill. Though it is possible that at the time, Flame could be the third who sought to break the tie by voting for Miki, not knowing whether Miki or Hirk were more likely to jump back in to keep a tie. And Anon or Bong could have changed votes too. Not a likely group.

Zweefer & Thalia could only be with Flame for the same reason. People had all day to join that bandwagon.

Either Zweefer or Thalia with Hirk or Yodell is already eliminated. Either Zweefer or Thalia with 2 of those voting for Hirk could have joined the vote for Hirk or vice versa.

How about Flame with 1 from Anon/Bong and 1 from Zweefer/Thalia? Flame could have voted Hirk with Anon or Bong and then been joined by Zweefer or Thalia. Or been joined on the Miki vote by Anon or Bong.

I believe that covers every possible combination of 3 baddies from those still alive, excluding only myself.

Maybe I misunderstood something but I don't recall voting for Hirk. I was the 2nd to vote for MiKi the first day to add pressure. I was going to take it off but left it there to try to keep a tie. I didn't vote the past day because my mom has a way of giving last second warnings and I didn't want 3 baddies to vote for a goodie and have my vote be the one to push it over.

:angry: oh .. darn! ... I knew I should have pushed more ......

sry to see you go miki ... you were the only power-goodie active at night :( ... why did you not put up a better defense.. like tell us you did act both nights.... we would have understood (hopefully) .....

Thalia, rethinking things, I say scratch all the above. Any of you could have removed your votes claiming to want out of a bandwagon and broken the tie if you were baddies. Hirk has to be a baddie for the baddies to have any interest in allowing a tie. If Hirk was not a baddie, then any baddie voting for him or Miki could just withdraw a vote and break the tie. I just can not see why Hirk did not vote for Miki if he were baddie then.

Not neccesarily, Nana. perhaps the baddies did not have enough time to change their votes or perhaps they were not online? I'm just listing scenarios here, like you (kind of).

Cube, Bong, Hirk, Yodell only ones who might have been away at the time. But 3 baddies all away for the last 2 hours? Miki and Hirk together made sense. Now that I think about what is left, it does not make sense.

So, will it hold? Your theory that MiKi and I MUST be teammates?!?!? I doubt it... So fickle you... And Nana... Why so confusing? You have pointed the finger at literally everyone but yourself! That is not helpful! It only causes confusion among the goodies. There was a reason I didn't vote for MiKi. And now flamebirde is convinced that I am bad? Hmmm... Strange considering I was voting for him both days and STILL got no defense other than 'I'm not bad!'

I will be killed tonight unless I am saved. I think the suspicion on me has worn off by now and the Baddies will be looking at me as a serious threat. So, Radha, if you are still alive, I would appreciate some assistance tonight. You need me alive tomorrow.

Hirk, you know Yodell, Bong, and Cube/Anon had no posts in the last two hours of day 1. I am not sure if Bong would have pointed that out if she were baddie, maybe she did not think it would be clear who was inactive at the time? It is a group to consider I think, for one way a tie could have resulted without baddie trying to mess it up. And they probably wound up liking the result anyway.

I admit I was mistaken before.

:blink: I was so sure... Sorry Miki!!!! well, now i have to go over everything again before my vote... at least it is only 23 pages...

be back later.

OOC Happy birthday Bong!!!

Hirk, you know Yodell, Bong, and Cube/Anon had no posts in the last two hours of day 1. I am not sure if Bong would have pointed that out if she were baddie, maybe she did not think it would be clear who was inactive at the time? It is a group to consider I think, for one way a tie could have resulted without baddie trying to mess it up. And they probably wound up liking the result anyway.

I admit I was mistaken before.

@Nana: any last minute vote moves N1 would have stand out like a flashlight on a moonless night.... So .. you cannot suspect or even base your reasoning on this .. not even newbs would do that (would you have done it if you were a baddie ?? ) .....just my thoughts...on the N1 voting patterns....regarding this ..

edit .. typos and semantics....

Edited by Yodell