BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Sholay Mafia

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta love the vagueness of Mafia...

@Flamebirde: I want to know why you killed poor nox and Akriti! Clear enough? Maybe not you personally, but your bu(a)ddies and you decided they were gonna take them out. Nice play with leaving me alive though... Looks like there is some intelligence in the BTSC! Leave the experienced player alive, cause if he's not dead, he MUST be bad! Smart thinkin! Anyway, that's all I want to know, is why you chose nox and Akriti...

Even if I am gabbar, you might as well let me live to the end. I'm just a baddie vanilla. But, the thing is, I am not Gabbar. I am not Sambha. I am not a baddie of any kind. And for you nitpickers, I am not Kaalia either. And plus, that's not an accustation, that is a reason for voting for me. I may miss my guess, but I think that you are a baddie. No one would be that angry unless they had something to hide.

Hosts: KlueMaster and Auramyna

Players:

Z. flamebirde - voting for Miki

1. MiKi - voting for self

2. Anon26 - voting for Miki

3. Bong - voting for Nana7

4. Akriti - DEAD - Killed by Gabbar

5. Zweefer - Miki

6. Thalia - abstaining

7. Nana7 - Miki

8. darth nox - DEAD - Killed by Gabbar

9. Hirkala - voting for flamebirde

X. yoDell - voting for flamebirde

If Gabbar were to die at night, would he still carry out the NK the next night?

I don't quite get why I'm being accused of being a baddie. I only voted for Cube because I thought spying one of their own would be a likely baddie ploy. I have stated that I was not doing any heavy logicking or whatever, and was not taking the possibility of WIFOMing into account. I would also like to point out that many of the votes on me were a result of a random bandwagon. I didn't want to vote for Hirk because I wanted to save him from death, I voted for him to have some chance at saving myself, as I have said previously. I was not able to defend myself because a bunch of stressful stuff came up IRL that I wasn't aware of until the last moment, and so I wasn't abel to come up with a better defense. By my thinking, we've already lost two goodies, and there's a high chance that they're important. I obviously can't claim a role, so I don't have the chance to prove nobody can counter-claim me, but trust me, I have an important goodie role.

Also, nana, the last time you tried to accuse somebody of being a baddie because of D1 implications, in TMM-VI, he turned out to be a goodie. I would just like to bring that up.

Looking at shoddy defense above, I can tell that I will probably be dead before tomorrow, so I'm just getting this out in case I die: goodies, you need to act!

edit: My vote is coming in a minute.

Edited by MissKitten

Hosts: KlueMaster and Auramyna

Players:

Z. flamebirde - voting for Miki

1. MiKi - voting for Anon

2. Anon26 - voting for Miki

3. Bong - voting for Nana7

4. Akriti - DEAD - Killed by Gabbar

5. Zweefer - Miki

6. Thalia - abstaining

7. Nana7 - Miki

8. darth nox - DEAD - Killed by Gabbar

9. Hirkala - voting for flamebirde

X. yoDell - voting for flamebirde

Sorry anon, I don't have anything against you. I don't think that anybody else is going to vote for you, and I'm not going to vote for flame since there is a slight risk of a tie, and I figure, if I'm going down, there's no need to take another goodie down with me.

Just a note to say Voting will close 1 hour later than usual today. And the day post will be up within the following hour.

SO, day cycle ends at 9:30 AM IST = 12:00 PM EDT

Day post will likely be up by 12:30 latest if AllGoesToPlanâ„¢

:thanks: for your understanding.

>>Aura<<

The day is over. I was ready for a flash vote just in case someone tried to pull something. I am not deducing anything further at this point from the lack of a flash vote. It could just mean the baddies are playing it safe since a flash would have exposed them big time.

We voted to Lynch Miki and have no results back yet.

I am not accusing anybody of being baddie. I just have a list of possible baddie teams of 3 to work through, 5 teams in all, 3 of which can be confirmed or ruled out based on Miki's role. Let's hope for your case she turns out baddie. ;)

Would you care to elaborate on your point? I am not so good on identifying single baddies. I do better when combining them into pairs or threes and seeing if they make sense together. So I am interested in what you saw.