3. Bong - voting for self

4. Akriti - DEAD - Killed by Gabbar

5. Zweefer - voting for self

6. Thalia - voting for self

7. Nana7 - voting for self

8. darth nox - DEAD - Killed by Gabbar

9. Hirkala - voting for flamebirde

X. yoDell - voting for self

Alright, well let's see the votes pile on me... I'm still wanting to hear a defense out of flamebirde... Avoided everything before, so maybe now I can get something...

Hosts: KlueMaster and Auramyna

Players:

Z. flamebirde - voting for self

1. MiKi - voting for self

2. Anon26 - voting for self

5. Zweefer - Miki

6. Thalia - voting for self

Very sleepy here, but do not want to be accused of lurking....

Still not convinced Miki... will most likly post more on this in the morning, as i want to be able to think straight before i do.

EDIT : added colour to Miki

Edited by Zweefer

Players:

5. Zweefer - Miki

6. Thalia - abstaining (see below)

I have just been informed that my mother has volunteered me for something tomorrow. Therefore, I will be gone for the rest of this cycle. I am choosing not to vote because if something big happens, I won't be able to change my vote. I don't want to end up killing a goodie because I voted and left. Good luck.

Just to inform you that Anon has replaced TheCube...

@Anon: good to have you .. and Klue made officiall so feel free to post/speak your mind.. give us the insight of an outside player just joining... we could need some enlightenment.. if you know what I mean ....

Have read the whole thing twice already..

My analysis:

1. If Nana and Hirkala are baddies, they have to be Gabbar, and hence both of em are not baddies.

2. There is high possiblity, that Nox was Jai

3. Nana is trying to implicate Hirk. (does not mean Nana is a baddy)

4. Nana havent convicted Thailia, while have more firm stance on Miki and Hirk

5. Among Yodell Thalia, Miki, FB, and Bong there are atleast two baddies, (or a rare condition of one)

And some more I dont wanna disclose now..

Players:

3. Bong - voting for Nana7

5. Zweefer - Miki

6. Thalia - abstaining

As of right now, the only reason I'm voting the way I am is because I want to hear her defense.

Players:

2. Anon26 - voting for Miki

5. Zweefer - Miki

6. Thalia - abstaining

Taking my chances

well .. my analysis says this:

- nana was trapped by jailor N1 and by baddies (Kaalia) N2 .. so her likeliness of being a baddie (ie. Gabbar - since Gabbar is basically a vanilla) ) are kinda slim in my eyes... only if baddies would block her N2 as gabbar just to throw us off track... and both nights veeru, jai and radha did not act (radha might have tried but her save may not have been needed) so it's more likely for me that nana is a goodie...

- Hirk on the other hand is a different story ... my instinct does not work on experienced players .. they are veeeery good at WIFOMing all of us

- Thalia the same - she only appeared to be spied N2 by baddies - missing from the night post N1 (as Medji was supposedly inactive - but replaced rather quickly - maybe a request from his BTSC fellows ?) - and baddies could have forgo their spy to clear her name ....

But the very same could be said for Hirk, Thalia, Anon(Cube) and Nana ..... they cannot be all bad .. but one of them is highly likely it is, and there is a lower probability that there are 2 baddies among them ...

Only there are other 5 players that have not appeared at all in the NP : myself, flame, bong, zweefer and miki .... out of these 5 there are 2 baddies or just 1... not sure on who to vote for right now though .....

flame broke the tie yesterday, miki voted for hirk (but it was a reasonable move for her to try and save her life by equaling the votes back .... ), bong strikes me as a definite maybe , hirk ... i don't know about him ... ... zweefer is most likely an ice-cream topping ;)

so right now I'll follow hirk's kead - adding pressure to flame ....

vote coming up in the next post

Players:

5. Zweefer - Miki

6. Thalia - abstaining

X. yoDell - voting for flamebirde

What you said may be true, Yodell. However, as I said, I am only voting for Nana7 to here her defense. she seems very eager to blame other people, so I want to here what she has to say when she's put over the fire. she could be a goodie, but she could also be a baddie. all i want is to here her defense, and then I'll decide if she's worth not lynching. :-)

well .. my analysis says this:

- nana was trapped by jailor N1 and by baddies (Kaalia) N2 .. so her likeliness of being a baddie (ie. Gabbar - since Gabbar is basically a vanilla) ) are kinda slim in my eyes... only if baddies would block her N2 as gabbar just to throw us off track... and both nights veeru, jai and radha did not act (radha might have tried but her save may not have been needed) so it's more likely for me that nana is a goodie...

- Hirk on the other hand is a different story ... my instinct does not work on experienced players .. they are veeeery good at WIFOMing all of us

- Thalia the same - she only appeared to be spied N2 by baddies - missing from the night post N1 (as Medji was supposedly inactive - but replaced rather quickly - maybe a request from his BTSC fellows ?) - and baddies could have forgo their spy to clear her name ....

But the very same could be said for Hirk, Thalia, Anon(Cube) and Nana ..... they cannot be all bad .. but one of them is highly likely it is, and there is a lower probability that there are 2 baddies among them ...

Only there are other 5 players that have not appeared at all in the NP : myself, flame, bong, zweefer and miki .... out of these 5 there are 2 baddies or just 1... not sure on who to vote for right now though .....

that just means that we have not been targeted or we are vanillas. but since there are only 3 vanillas,then there are 2 unidentified people. those 2 can only be a goodie and a baddie. I'm thinking that the goodie is Radha because the save doesn't show up unless it worked. the baddie I have no idea. Any ways, my defense is that I'm not of priority right now. Hirk, could you be any more clear?

All successful actions appear in the night post, only if they are killed, blocked, or trapped will it not appear. 3 goodie actions did not appear, 3 people were either killed, blocked, or trapped. Pretty simple math there, I am goodie. And likely to die tonight.

Looking at the votes and changes yesterday I have reached the same conclusions as Anon and have further come up with 5 groups of 3 suspects each that fit the data, eliminating groups of 3 which looked too illogical. Miki is in both my top 2 groups as well as my 5th group. Flame is in groups 3 and 4. So I suggest Miki today and if she is bad, pursue the 3 possibilities left or go for flame if she is good. I am not sure I want to put all the names out yet but intend to at least before the next night, along with my reasoning, post since I expect to be dead then.

Another reason I have for suspecting Miki is I do think some baddies were bandwagoning on Cube/Anon at some point and Miki was the strongest supporter of that theory.

Players:

5. Zweefer - Miki

6. Thalia - abstaining

7. Nana7 - Miki

X. yoDell - voting for flamebirde

Edited by Nana7

Anon, I would love to see what all you have too so we can share notes, and anyone else too who is making a list and checking it twice (not a hint, just being cutesy). It might be a good idea to wait until after the lynch though to avoid giving baddie too much info. Plus the lynch results can help us further refine what we have.

Yodell, I compared and Anon, you, and I have all reached pretty much the same conclusions, though I narrowed mine further and used a different analysis, it is reassuring to see you taking a different approach yet reaching conclusions that fit what I have too. Two methods pushing the same ideas is nice.