BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Sholay Mafia

Day 1

Villagers were scared, shocked, angry, and whatnot? All the emotions came running down over the recent death. "Who helped them? Where have they taken refuge for the day?", shouted someone. No reply. Finally they took Miki and Hirkala to guillotine. However, there was always someone accusing one of being more guilty than the other. While one accused was defending loudly, other opted for silence as the best defense.

Villagers were angry, but they didn't yet have heart to kill one of their own accidentally. They gave both the accused a second chance. No one died today. However, everyone is now more worried about the night.

Edited by KlueMaster

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The passing of the NK is for the event that Gabbar dies .. then the story will tell that Sambha was the NKiller and then if Sambha dies then Kaalia will be the carrier of the NK in the night post..... at least that's what I understood from that line in the OP:

"3. NK transfer: Gabbar to Sambha (SpyKill) to Kaalia (Kill + Block)"

right Klue/Aura ?

Right :)

Also tommorow I am gonna be replaced I am going to a funeral in Indiana and it is a long ride.

I assume you mean replacement on D2, not during N2; right?

What is happeneing here??

I had enough of abstain, in LC mafia. *sigh*

Now, we have given baddies another night to kill a goodie.

So, I am still accusing nana, hirk, and thalia. Let's see what happens !! *shrug*

Look at the final votes and the patterns. If either Hirk or Miki were bad, they would both have to be to explain passing up the chance to off the other. So they are both bad or both good it appears to me. Also yoDell passed up the chance to kill them, so she can not be bad either unless she is with them both. They can be bad without her, but not her without them. Why pass up a day lynch? Not accusing any, just establishing some things that are hopefully true statements that can be used to narrow possibilities.

That is all I have to offer.

Miki, Bong, Yodell would be another baddie scenario that would explain the votes, that would be an exception to Miki and Hirk having to be together.

Again, I am not accusing them, I am just trying to come up with scenarios that can be tested with future information to narrow things down.

Scratch that one, I think Yodell could have returned to her original Hirk vote and offed him if the above were true. So afaik, Hirk and Miki have to be on the same side, good or bad.

Edited by Nana7

Ok, why I suspect nana : coz once, when I was a baddie in "the wire mafia", I tried to kill Hirk, who was prooved goodie, by voting for him. I was almost lynched. Just like she voted for me.

Hirk : gave the reason back

Thalia : no solid proof, just my gut

Ok, why I suspect nana : coz once, when I was a baddie in "the wire mafia", I tried to kill Hirk, who was prooved goodie, by voting for him. I was almost lynched. Just like she voted for me.

Hirk : gave the reason back

Thalia : no solid proof, just my gut

Hm. Last time someone's gut told them I was a baddie, I was killed the following night as a goodie. I believe I replaced Medji because he was inactive (though not completely sure). Has your gut reminded you that I replaced Medji after the Night ended and all baddies acted?

Hm. Last time someone's gut told them I was a baddie, I was killed the following night as a goodie. I believe I replaced Medji because he was inactive (though not completely sure). Has your gut reminded you that I replaced Medji after the Night ended and all baddies acted?

There is a lot of difference in last time and this time.

And your arguing is making my gut more confident. We are not lynching anyone, then too a lot of arguing is goin on. Why??

There is a lot of difference in last time and this time.

And your arguing is making my gut more confident. We are not lynching anyone, then too a lot of arguing is goin on. Why??

That's true. This is different. I'm just tired of people saying I'm a baddie because "their gut says so". Just think about it.

I did think you and Zweefer were a bit melodramatic about the lynch. Lynching a goodie on day 1 happens all the time, and it might have been a baddie. I just do not recall seeing that kind of worry before in other mafias.

edit otoh I do not see why if either of you were bad, you or a cohort did not simply break the tie, except for fear of looking like a bandwagon maybe.

Edited by Nana7

My typing can be more dramatic than I really feel. If one of them had been lynched, it wouldn't have been the end of the world. I just thought it would be nice to not lynch anyone considering the limited information we have. Also, if Zweefer and I are on the same side (which I don't know), and Hirk and MiKi are on the same side (not positive either), you would be suspecting all 4 of us as baddies which isn't possible. I might be going through phase at the moment. I may look at this tomorrow and wonder why I typed any of this. :wacko:

I never said you and Zweefer were on the same side. But even if you were, and Miki and Hirk are, all that means is that either all 4 of you are good or only one of the pair of you are bad. It does not mean you are all bad. Now if we had something else telling us both pairs are on the same side, we could then deduce you are 4 goodies since there are not 4 baddies. That is how it works.

Now I am wondering, just why did the baddies, any baddies, allow a tie result? Miki and Hirk as baddies is one explanation, not wanting to kill a team member. I expect there are other explanations as well. If we can find those and list them, I think we will be in a very good position. Just something to think about.

Do you think it likely they would pass on a lynch now in exchange for a potential lynch of the same person later? That does not add up in my mind. I would find it more believable that a sneaky baddie group might have engineered a tie hoping someone would believe the pair of them bad. Even that sounds a bit far fetched. I really believe Miki and Hirk have to be on the same team, baddie or maybe framed goodie, or maybe goodie that look bad because baddies had some other reason for the tie.

edit, I suppose one of the could have settled for a tie to use as an alibi in the future, maybe? That would be diabolical though.

Edited by Nana7

Perhaps not. It would be risky though in a game with a vote manip, especially one who can go down to 0 or up to 2. And I should be off to bed. :)

Edited by Nana7

Or maybe this is a normal D1 and information is scarce. And maybe the Baddies didn't really wanna make a stupid move and flash-vote, guaranteeing a lynch of them the next day. Or maybe we did see a possible break of the tie when flamebirde got on and threw the "deciding" vote on MiKi... Only MiKi's apparent self-defense vote kept the tie. And Thakur not manipulating the vote (or maybe not even voting within the tie.)

This MiKi and I have to be on the same team is not necessarily true. Because we were both involved in a tie together, so we have to be teammates? O_o I don't get it... But there is obviously still some suspicion on me and I will most likely get quite a few votes D2. Provided I live through the night. Save person! Save me!

boys and girls.. it's night .. why do you argue/discuss about lynching tomorrow and defenses and all... let's all see what the night post brings...

if you want to talk you can simply plan smth for our actions during the night phase.. but at this point planning involves a lot of outing (in my opinion) and not a good thing to do N2 and including Klue's warning about outing too obviously ....