BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Sholay Mafia

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we leave it tied as it is, we would have to count on Thakur to not break it. I was about to remove my vote but that would break the tie.

Who did you have in mind, as I was also going to change my vote.....

Edited by Zweefer

Hosts: KlueMaster and Auramyna

Players:

Z. Flamebirde - voting for Miki

1. MiKi - voting for TheCube

2. TheCube - voting for Hirkala

3. Bong - voting for Hirkala

4. Akriti - voting for Hirkala

5. Zweefer - voting for Miki

6. Thalia - voting for Miki

7. Nana7 - voting for Miki

8. darth nox - DEAD - Killed by Gabbar

9. Hirkala - voting for Flamebirde

X. yoDell - voting for Flamebirde

Because my vote isn't doing much, and because I think that MiKi is a baddie. @Hirk and YoDell: Why are you "pressuring" me when it is just the two of you?

Players:

1. MiKi - voting for TheCube

Because my vote isn't doing much, and because I think that MiKi is a baddie. @Hirk and YoDell: Why are you "pressuring" me when it is just the two of you?

EDIT: I missed the edit time, so I'm changing my vote to keep the tie.

EDIT2: Since YoDell changed her vote, the tie is screwed anyways.

Edited by flamebirde

@bong I just think you and nana are baddies because you guys aren't quite noobs, but you're not experienced yet. And the whole thing with Cubie makes me think that the baddies are hoping to make Cube look like a goodie, so he can blend in with us goodies and get info on the rest of us so the baddies can win. It just seems like the kind of thing that not-quite-noob-but-not-quite-experienced players would do to me.

As to the people voting for me, I have a defense I'm ready to submit, but there are a couple of issues:

a) it has extremely heavy implications on me as a baddie

b) it is otherwise extremely obvious, and will most likely get me killed anyways, so I need to run it by Klue and Aura in my role pm first.

Hopefully, I can get my hint in before the DP, but until then, I'm gonna change my vote so that there is at least the possibility of a tie, and I don't die, so that's coming in a minute. Please, fellow goodies who are voting for me, take your vote off!

Players:

1. MiKi - voting for Hirkala

I'll run that hint by the hosts, and hopefully submit a defense.

...I'm gonna change my vote so that there is at least the possibility of a tie, and I don't die, so that's coming in a minute. Please, fellow goodies who are voting for me, take your vote off!

I was going to remove my vote, but then flame came and changed the outlook... and now that there is a tie, you want us to undo that? I personally would rather a baddie live another day than to sacrifice a goodie... And why no defense until your neck is on the line? and so close to DP as well... I was the first to vote, and it was for you. now, granted it was totally random, but no defense was given until now, and it isn't even a defense yet, just a promise of possibly having one.... i find that a bit suspicious.... My vote stays.

EDIT : Emphasis added to quote

Edited by Zweefer

@zweefer Actually, I was gonna defend when I first saw your vote, but then I had issues IRL, and my computer started glitching, and the page wouldn't load, and there was just so much stress IRL... And it's not the just the tie, it's that if Thankur screws with his vote, then there's a pretty good chance that I'm done for. And believe me, you don't want that to happen. I haven't had a reply from the hosts yet, so this my best defense, and I know it's cruddy, but my role can help, I promise.

@ miki I cant see Thankur taking that kind of risk on day one, that would be pretty gutsy. as a goodie, you should have more faith in your teammates... too late now to do anything about it anyhow... I will expect some sort of proper defense, or you will be at the top of my list for tomorrow (depending on night post of course).

EDIT : Added @miki

Edited by Zweefer

Well, the day just ended.

@Thakur: Please tell me you didn't mess with the tie.

Thalia, please tell me you are not asking a hidden goodie to self out and for an issue you will have an answer to once the day post appears anyway.

Thalia, please tell me you are not asking a hidden goodie to self out and for an issue you will have an answer to once the day post appears anyway.

I didn't literally mean tell me. I'm not expecting anyone to out themselves. My point was I am hoping Thakur didn't break the tie. Sorry if that came across the wrong way.

22 min ago....

have some patience... I am sure it takes a bit of time to write these posts, as one can not have them ready before days end...

Edited by Zweefer

LOL nice nana, you forgot to ask them to state their roles too

EDIT : Syntax - what was originally posted didn't make sense.

Edited by Zweefer