3. Nana7 - voting for akaslickster

4. TheCube - voting for tolecnal

5. mboon - Killed by baddies

6. Slick

7. Zweefer

8. km1

9. Bong

A. Artificial

I am thinking about tolecnal being a baddie because he keeps on talking on how slick could be good.

Cube, if you are right, we may have just found 2 of them off the bat. Or maybe just one stirring the pot. I will wait to see what Slick has to say before I make any move.

TheCube:

I am thinking about tolecnal being a baddie because he keeps on talking on how slick could be good.

1) I'm female :)

2) I'm just not a fan of jumping on the bandwagon, especially when the person being called a baddie hasn't had a chance to defend themselves and Nana7 had said something legitimately suspicious which I thought should be called into question - I hadn't realized it had been said before roles were sent out

Anon and Molly, do spy actions show in the night post and what info is shown?

I am thinking the spy is either dead or really really inactive.

Only successful actions will show in the post. Successful spies will show that they acted, but not who they targeted.

Good question: "What am I doing in a noob game?" Well, I was super bored at the time I signed up but, not anymore . If a noob wants to replace me it'd be okay but, I will make it clear that my role as a goodie is not one that should be messed with, as will be found out if I die. Meanwhile, metagaming ought to be unacceptable per the host(s). The reasonable person to vote for is the suspicious one, and therefore, my vote is coming up shortly. I can be trusted or not. I must agree that my defense is not quite applicable during these beginning moments but, if you will change ur vote then I will believe for myself, that you are a goodie. Nuff said so LET'S GET THEM BADDIES!!!!!!!!!

Good question: "What am I doing in a noob game?" Well, I was super bored at the time I signed up but, not anymore . If a noob wants to replace me it'd be okay but, I will make it clear that my role as a goodie is not one that should be messed with, as will be found out if I die. Meanwhile, metagaming ought to be unacceptable per the host(s). The reasonable person to vote for is the suspicious one, and therefore, my vote is coming up shortly. I can be trusted or not. I must agree that my defense is not quite applicable during these beginning moments but, if you will change ur vote then I will believe for myself, that you are a goodie. Nuff said so LET'S GET THEM BADDIES!!!!!!!!!

Experience metagaming is unavoidable sometimes. With nothing else to go on, and needing a vote to start, I used that for pressure to get things moving. I did not expect this result though. Your defense is not only weak as you admit, but I can and am countering it. It is too bad for you that there are only 3 goodies with powers, and two are out by the night post and the third is one I know and it is not you. That makes your claim false and makes you a baddie. It also implicates tolecnal, who I suggest we put off lynching until tomorrow since you are an absolute baddie. Busted! But nice try, A for effort. It just did not work this time.

What a turn of events. I was bummed that the baddies killed one goodie and exposed the other unintentionally, but that set back has turned to our advantage. Please vote for Slick.

Edited by Nana7

And my rebuttal for tonight::

You are wrong and you will find out b/c you are harping in the wrong area. If you are so sure of your estimated nonsense then go ahead and vote for me but!, You need to lok elsewhere to find a baddie .

Let me splain, I die as a goodie, that you swore against, so you are next to die as a baddie. Simple enough to swallow? Please don't think you can figure out my play-style in a quick time. Great idea is to think a litttle more instead of full -thrust and mark my words, if you spoil it for us, you will not be veyryhappy. I will not argue, I will exclaim that it is too early for killing me. :P

I know the identities of all 3 power goodies, the spy, the saver, and the self vote manip. You are not any of them. I would rather avoid naming names, but if it ensures goodie victory, I will do so. We know you, are confident of Tole, that only leaves one of you to find. So I will ask for other members, and please speak out and stop hiding in the bushes, what do you want? Do I give the names so we can proceed in confidence? The only problem is it makes them targets. I will say this, our spy is dead. And we really could have used that spy to find the other baddie. The save and vote manip will be exposed though, and it is a guess if the saver can keep them both alive long enough to route out the last baddie. I think the odds are in our favor. The last baddie would need to kill every one of us off before being lynched.

Winston Churchill: Anon26

Queen Victoria: Molly Mae

1. Petrus

2. tolecnal - voting for Nana7

3. Nana7 - voting for akaslickster

6. Slick

7. Zweefer

8. km1

9. Bong - voting for Nana7

A. Artificial

I just have that special feeling that you aren't quite good...

It may also have to do with the fact that you completely outed your (fake?) role in the beginning of the Mafia, but that's just me.

Come on people, if you all do not get active then we are TOAST so start posting already!

From what I have posted, the baddies certainly know our id if they did not already, and with this frustrating inactivity from so many (4 of you have not made a single post since n1 post) I feel there is little reason to hold back so I am putting it all on the table now. Here are the roles.

mboon-dead night 1-spy-Marian. There was no spy action. Death is the only explanation that makes sense. It is possible a total newbie was spy and has abandoned us I suppose. I would not expect such a person to bother returning to the game though if they did not even bother doing a spy.

Bong-I am sorry but it is clear you are the saver-Bernard. Self save is the logical move for night 1, any other move puts yourself at risk of nk on night 1 for too little to gain. If you can confirm this that would be great, because there is a chance that saver did not make the logical move n1. If you are the saver, you should save yourself every night to ensure you are here to the end as a known goodie to maximize our chances of a correct lynching. If you are night the saver, please say so. That info greatly affects what we should do as I am their other high priority target.

myself-vote manip Roosevelt. No point in keeping that a secret, the other two roles are clearly implicated from my prior posts and I can not really claim I have good reason to know someone else is FDR. That just leaves me.

Winston Churchill: Anon26

Queen Victoria: Molly Mae

1. Petrus

2. tolecnal - voting for Nana7

3. Nana7 - voting for tolecnal

6. Slick

7. Zweefer

8. km1

A. Artificial

With Cube gone and so many inactives and Tole as the next suspect, I am moving my vote.

Bong, I know you have a night action since after the night post you said you thought you had 30 minutes. That means I am right and you are saver, or you are a baddie who the saver for some reason decided to save, or by some very unlikely coincidence are a procrastinating spy who both the saver and baddies happened to target at the same time. I find the last scenario very difficult to believe. The first makes the most sense and the 2nd is fairly unlikely though your behavior is making it appear it may be the case, making you the third baddie just waiting for Slick to join you. I can still force a tie though since my vote counts as 2 and with Cube that makes 3. Everybody note that.

"by some very unlikely coincidence are a procrastinating spy who both the saver and baddies happened to target at the same time"

Correction, targetted by the save but not baddies.

Where IS everyone? Zweefer, get involved. You too everyone, Petrus, Km1, Artificial, if the goodies stay quiet then the baddies will win the game guaranteed. If this were not a double long day, it would be over already with none of you saying a word. Inactive goodies help the baddies win.

Well that changes things Nana7 - I don't know if I can believe that you are the goodie vote-manip....but it would be bad to risk losing you and the spy role, if they aren't dead as you say they must be, can spy you on N2 and make sure you are who you say you are.

And so...

1. Petrus

2. tolecnal -

3. Nana7 - voting for tolecnal

6. Slick

7. Zweefer

8. km1

A. Artificial

Not sure who I'm going to vote for as I am not going to vote for myself. It is possible that all of the baddies have been horribly inactive and haven't actually said anything yet.

I am reconsidering. I am still suspicious of you and if you are baddie, I would expect a last minute flash vote on me. That will be obviously outting all the baddies though. I am going to run the scenarios and get back to you. If you want to vote for Slick, go ahead, I am quite certain he is a baddie so if I take my vote off you, it will go on him. I will post my vote in a bit.

Now I feel like I have to post my defense, which isn't going to be anything like Nana's special role defense:

It doesn't seem like very solid ground to vote for someone just because they're the only other person besides you guys (Nana7 and TheCube) who has really said anything - instead it seems to me like you want to get rid of the only person who doesn't agree with you out of hand. You don't have any evidence against me except that I didn't bandwagon with you immediately. If it is suspicious to post an opinion than maybe I'll join the inactives

I did take my vote off of Nana 1) because she has said she is the vote-manip and that is extremely dangerous to do if you are a goodie and means that she believes in the save role to back her up 2) because my reason for voting for her was wrong

I don't know who to vote for yet but luckily we have until tomorrow, it'd be great if some inactives would get involved because at this point I think it is more likely that the baddies are among you, although Slick's defense was a little hardcore there and didn't sound very teamplayer-esque

Edited by tolecnal

I am suspicious of you for leaving your vote on me so long when your biggest reason was my joke hint which you conceded. And Slick has claimed a power role. I seriously doubt he would have forgotten to spy or that he would have used save on Bong. I was convinced Bong was the saver but Bong's behavior has me suspicious now too. But I will move my vote to Slick but want everyone to watch the votes and how this plays out. If the baddies flash vote me, my role will be confirmed and you will see who they are.

And if the goodies stay inactive, this game is lost already. If the goodies get involved or at least vote, we can still win or at worst tie after the baddies expose themselves. My vote change is coming up.

1. Petrus

2. tolecnal -

3. Nana7 - voting for Slick

6. Slick

7. Zweefer

8. km1

A. Artificial

Also, about the saver using power to keep me alive, that will only work if the saver is not Bong. Otherwise the baddies just kill Bong first and me the next night. So if the saver is not Bong, then yes, save me. Otherwise if the saver is Bong, save yourself to stay alive til the end. Of course if you are the saver yet leave your vote on me only to have baddies join you and lynch me, you have only yourself to blame if you just sit back and watch.

1. Petrus

2. tolecnal -

3. Nana7 - voting for Slick

6. Slick

7. Zweefer

8. km1

9. Bong - voting for Slick

A. Artificial

What you've been saying has made sense. Slick does seem kinda like a baddie. It's strange how everyone's been so silent. Did they forget they're in the Mafia?

(the only reason I haven't thought about changing my vote is because I haven't been on for a couple of hours.)

Edited by Bong

Good. If you are who I think, the worst we will have is a tie today and nobody will die and I get confirmed as a vote x 2 by the tie result with a baddie 3 vote, which they have no choice to do in order to save Slick. Otherwise they have to let him die. YES!