BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

unreality

Question

Can you post the OP for it so we can start making characters? I can't wait to play....

Well if we go with the amnesia plot device (which seems to popular, see the vote results), you won't get to design your own character. So it's up to y'all - do you want to make your own name/etc for your role or do you want to do the amnesia mystery thing?

Well if we go with the amnesia plot device (which seems to popular, see the vote results), you won't get to design your own character. So it's up to y'all - do you want to make your own name/etc for your role or do you want to do the amnesia mystery thing?

Amnesia works fine for me. I'm good w/ whatever.

Hm, it seems like a fair number of people (Molly, Slick, me, probably others) would like to play but don't have time to log in very regularly, at least not enough for typical role playing. Think it would be possible to design it in such a way that weekend warriors could play a role, either as a semi-recurring character, or a shady bad guy that occasionally looks for a way to throw a wrench into peoples' plans, or a cat that spends most of its time off hunting mice but occasionally intervenes in the affairs of the larger and less furry creatures?