BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

What The Forum?

This game is actually hysterically easy, nevertheless it's still quite entertaining as long as people don't try to draw themselves into it purposefully.

We've got so many mindwrestling games out there, so I thought this'd be a nice way to take the edge off and relax for a second.

The purpose of the "game" (if you can call it that) is to find something entertaining somewhere on the forums.

Kinda' like a simplistic scavenger hunt. The host sets the topic for the next 24 hours, and something must be located that fits.

Example: "Today's topic is pictures!" - Your job as participants is to then find a funny, inspirational or thought-invoking image on the BrainDen forums.

You'll have one day to find it, while you (like the One-Up Game) then vote by using the plus buttons (Do never down-vote, we don't want people with negative reputation over a game) and the poster with the highest amount of votes after the day has elapsed becomes the host of that day's topic. The host may submit his own participation, however he is not eligible to be voted on, to avoid someone going on a streak.

Here we go:

Today's topic is "quotes".

At the end of the day...I blame the Disney Princesses.

(This was in a topic regarding love at first sight)

• Answers 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Isn't anyone going to say smth about my puerile joke? I really don't know why but it had me cracking up. Hint: there is no "some random guy"

Yeh... I could never understand why someone should have be an advanced member, then go to 'senior'. So.......

Octopuppy's epic:-

"This post may contain information which is confidential or proprietary or both or neither. Any dissemination, distribution, reading or awareness of this communication without prior written permission of OctopuppyCorp is strictly prohibited. OctopuppyCorp may monitor all your internet activity for purposes of world domination and staff training. If you have accidentally read this post and are not in possession of appropriate permission, please remain where you are and OctopuppyCorp representatives will arrive shortly to discuss arrangements for the removal or destruction of your memory. The contents, comments and views contained or expressed within this post do not necessarily reflect those of OctopuppyCorp, its subsidiaries, affiliates, associates, sister companies, shadowy alliances or agents, covert or otherwise, and are not intended to create any impression whatsoever. The Octopuppy persona, the words "Octopuppy", "OctopuppyCorp", "the", and "New World Order", and the number 12, are all registered trademarks of OctopuppyCorp. By reading this disclaimer you have signalled your agreement to comply with all demands made by OctopuppyCorp and all associated states, governments and armed forces. "

Edited by fabpig

I really like mine. I did think it up on my own (it's rather redundant to post it since it's right below, but I'll do it anyway):

When the fiery moon rises and the frozen sun sets, then the war between good and evil shall come to an end. Until then I, the guardian of both heaven and hell, the keeper of destruction and bringer of peace, shall dream these lives to death and freedom.