BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Harry Potter Year 3 Mafia

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Medji- I guess you just left the page up. If you see this, please reconsider your vote. I will be leaving soon so won't be able to answer any questions. If I didn't make it clear earlier, I am claiming Snape. I don't have any proof. The only thing I can point to is my accusations of YoDell. Anon was a mistake but I have explained that already. Please reconsider.

EDIT: Even if you don't change your vote, I would like an explanation for why you think KM can't be Ron.

Edited by Thalia

Dumbledore: Shadow7

McGonagall: TheCube

3. Thalia - voting for KlueMaster

5. KlueMaster - voting for Thalia

7. Medji - voting for Thalia

Just moving the thing up for now.

Dumbledore: Shadow7

McGonagall: TheCube

3. Thalia - voting for KlueMaster

5. KlueMaster - voting for Thalia

7. Medji - voting for KlueMaster

Flash vote!

HAHAHA

@Thalia: Explanation: I've been convinced that KM was Ron for two cycles. I even came right out to him and said. it. But I guess he got complacent, thinking I would believe him, since he got targeted by Ron. Sorry for making you sweat, but I never had any intention of lynching you.

DAY 3

There were so many questions the staff wanted to know and yet only a few people were left hiding secrets. Thalia and Medji didn't believe KlueMaster at all. They thought of killing him, but they still both didn't trust each other. But with the crappy job the interviewers were doing, they decided to trust each other this one time to find the truth. An hour after they made promise, Medji went to KlueMaster to tell him that he wanted to see if Thalia was a baddie. He and KlueMaster wen to the gardens to see Thalia using a spell to talk to ghosts. Both the spyers were shocked. But then a twig crack from behind showed Thalia with wand in hand pointing it at KlueMaster saying "Avada Kedrava". Instantly, he died showing them Ron. Medji was puzzled with her, to realize the Time Turner in her hand. "I stole this from Hermione when I killed her." said Thalia.

Medji, is your sig supposed to be a hint? That is what I took as the riddle that you are Pettigrew. The red unstoppable solution as the baddie nk, in red. The blue unmovable riddle, in goodie blue, you with immunity. But then you said your hint had to do with the books. I have never read them nor seen the movies. I have read a bit online for this.

lol Klue, baddie self kill, the goodies would never expect that! Totally mess with them. :P

Edited by Nana7

My sig hasn't changed for over three years.

No, the hints were all the hand thing, and the fact that Pettigrew, in one of the books, cuts off his hand as part of a spell to reincarnate Voldemort, whose real name is Tom Riddle. Hence 'every hand I've given you has been in the form of a Riddle' -> The hand I cut off is now a part of Tom Riddle's physical form.

I read when you posted that. And I remarked to the ghosts that was not why I thought you were Pettigrew. Amazing coincidence there. Your sig is a perfect Pettigrew clue for this game. I thought "hand" meant helping hand with every post you made with the sig right there.