BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Harry Potter Year 3 Mafia

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay...so a ghost pointed out an error in the NP for N2. The only way I can fix it is by alerting you to the fact that there is exactly one error in the NP.

Other than the name typo error, that is.

Actually, I don't know who to go for, since Anon is cleared. On the other hand, I suspect that you mean me, and if so, then you're barking up the wrong tree. I fit the hole that was made, with plenty of room to spare.

Indeed,

Good job Snape.

Now much can be deduced from Nana's post..

I say, she was defending Yodell to actually save herself.

which sort of clear Yodell (not completely)

She vouched for Medji,

which means Medji is suspicious in my books.

Medji defended Yodell, which sorta saved Nana.

medji said he handed out hints. While I couldnt find them (actually couldnt find 10 of em)

I was thinking that if Nana have got Medji's role, and Nana is a baddy, then that would mean that she might go for him.(if he is a power role).

So either Medji do not have a power role, or is a baddy.

(Just my thoughts..)

Well, Medji has claimed to be Pettigrew and none has counter-claimed him. This means either of the two things:

1. Medji is indeed pettigrew

2. Pettigrew is dead, and Medji is a baddie

The best way to test the theory is Snape attempting to NK Medji. If Medji is indeed Pettigrew, he won't be killed. :) Thus, his matter can be put to rest until the night. Right now, I've one simple thing to do: To out the one that was lying low...

Dumbledore: Shadow7

McGonagall: TheCube

1. MiKi

2. Zweefer

3. Thalia

4. Nana7

5. KlueMaster - voting for kaniac

6. Akriti

7. Medji

8. kaniac

9. Anon26

10. yoDell

11. curr3nt

Edited by KlueMaster

I was wondering how long it would take for people to realize that all the hand references were referring to Pettigrew cutting his hand off. Actually, I see no reason to keep it secret anymore, since Hermione was Nana, and I'm sure she knew, which means the only advantage that I had in keeping it secret is gone.

Remember when I said that every hand I've given is in the form of a riddle?

Pettigrew literally cut off his hand and placed it into a cauldron in order to provide flesh for the reincarnation of Tom Riddle (Voldemort), and so is a part of his new form.

Anyone have any idea what the mistake in the night post was? I thought maybe Medji was a Dementor so Sirius should have been trapped but I also think he claimed pretty early. It was a mistake that would have outted someone but I can't come up with a scenario that would do that other than Medji being a Dementor.

The mistake was actually outing me. It says that there was no revelation. No revelation means that I didn't target anyone, and the only other person that wouldn't target is a dementor, who would have...bum, bum, buuuummmm....bocked Sirius again. At least that was my take on it.

The mistake was actually outing me. It says that there was no revelation. No revelation means that I didn't target anyone, and the only other person that wouldn't target is a dementor, who would have...bum, bum, buuuummmm....bocked Sirius again. At least that was my take on it.

Really? Oh, I thought it meant you weren't Harry, cuz Sirius was seeking Harry, but had no revelation, so didn't find him. And you're claiming Pettigrew, so it fits. But I guess your theory would work too.

FAQ:

*Trap is full cycle (extends during the day, does not act like a save)

*NK is only blocked if it's on Pettigrew; Harry Potter is only shown as carrier for the story

*The person Sirius redirected will be informed of this via the night-post, but they will not know their new target.

*Redirects on trapped players fail.

*Redirects on people with no action show up as successful

This is why I think that my theory is correct.

*all same-level actions occur

*D1, tie=no lynch, else random

Right, but I'm saying that redirects on targets without an action (pettigrew/dementor) show as successful, but in the post, Shadow put out that Snape was not successful.