Harry Potter Year 3 Mafia

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Nana..

you said that I have outted myself..

Well, I havent.

Let me make it clear, I dont drop hints without reasons, neither I have dropped a single hint till now.

If anybody is finding hints, they are a total coincidence.

And Also,

I guarantee you all I am not the indy.

Also I wrote a post before that "Nana 7 is strucking me as odd"

I didnt want to elaborate it then, but my reason were the very same Aura pointed out.

Firstly I thought that one from Yodell and Nana is Hermione.

Now as Nana is defending Yodell, I think they both are baddies.

Maybe this can explain the unused block..

My suspicion are what I have thought till now.

They may change by the day in view of the nightpost.

That's a given. I was just contemplating if trelawny's outing now can help with blocking baddie's actions; but it would actually put snape in danger. In fact, we do not have so many blocks available now...

EDIT: typo

Edited by KlueMaster

Aura .. its NIGHT TIME - till Monday 10 PM EDT - we cannot lynch anyone .. yet ....

PS.. did you/Aki get any info from your action last night ?

:huh: Yes, I'm aware it's night cycle. I take offence at what you said, which insults my intelligence, and the way you said it, which was rude. I said in my first post that I would be back in a bit after I'd read the thread, to give my impression on things, due to replacing Aki. That was why I went through and listed off what I thought. I didn't mean lynch now.

Also, by now you should have learned not to take posts at face value. You need to look deeper. There are reasons for everything people post; the meaning for things is sometimes a few layers removed. I could explain further but I don't know if you're on my team so I don't want to give away my secrets.

As for my action, all info I have is available to all in the night post; I didn't receive anything extra.

aura, am I reading too much or did you really try to throw me off your scent in your post? ;):P

I didn't throw you off my scent. Everything I said was true. Yes, I hinted, if that's what you mean :D OOC: I am so glad we're getting along. See? I told you the "tiffs" were over.

@aura Like I said before, I was busy with a project at home, so I didn't really have enough time to do more than catch up on the posts every now and then. Hopefully I'll have some more free time from now on.

It's okay. I was just stating that I'd observed you lying low. I didn't place any meaning on it and I fully accept your reason :)

Also I wrote a post before that "Nana 7 is strucking me as odd"

I didnt want to elaborate it then, but my reason were the very same Aura pointed out.

Firstly I thought that one from Yodell and Nana is Hermione.

Now as Nana is defending Yodell, I think they both are baddies.

I am getting the exact same read on them. So either they are bad, or one of them is bad and the other doesn't realise and is defending them, or they are acting like this due to inexperience. It's just that I have a lot of respect for nana7's puzzle solving abilities on this site so I wouldn't expect her to make blanket statements that are slightly wrong logically. But then again, perhaps she isn't up on all the nuances of mafia quite yet. KM knows that if I see something that I (maybe wrongly) perceive as faulty logic, I assume they are a baddie. It may not be the case.

Oh, I forgot to say: I don't know if Anon truly agrees with me or is jumping on my suspicions and running with it, to strengthen suspicion on others, hence not himself. I hope you are being honest with me, Anon. I need to be able to trust your good intuitions. Just that after that game where we were baddies together, I know how cunning you are with your "theories", mark my words, MARK IT! :lol:

Out of curiosity, who would you suggest is blocked if we could choose?

Plzzzz ansa sooon so ah cn put ma acshun inzzz.... Nah jks :P

Well, I'd have gone for kaniac or yodell. Just to be sure.

Nana gets a leeway just coz she didn't get to speak for one full cycle. I'd have spammed the thread if I were getting to speak after so much time.

Although if she's bad and we can confirm it, then who cares if she can't talk?

I hope the block and trap don't target the same person as that would be a waste.

Do we know who Pettigrew is? Because he is immune from NK so I don't see any disincentive for outing. (Forgive me if I missed the post that said who PG is.)

Although if she's bad and we can confirm it, then who cares if she can't talk?

I hope the block and trap don't target the same person as that would be a waste.

Do we know who Pettigrew is? Because he is immune from NK so I don't see any disincentive for outing. (Forgive me if I missed the post that said who PG is.)

:o

now, that's something curious... "scummy" in your own words...

Oh, I forgot to say: I don't know if Anon truly agrees with me or is jumping on my suspicions and running with it, to strengthen suspicion on others, hence not himself. I hope you are being honest with me, Anon. I need to be able to trust your good intuitions. Just that after that game where we were baddies together, I know how cunning you are with your "theories", mark my words, MARK IT! :lol:

Aura,

I truly agree with you. not just avoiding myself.

I was the first person, to point out Yodell being Blocked, and Hermione not spying. Later tho it was ignored..

When night approached, I lower down my "pointing people out thing" incase, If I accidently point out right, then Baddies would kill me (Tho they still kill me).

So I saved myself a para when I said "Nana is strucking me odd"

First I considered Yodell to be a more of Candidate for being Hermione,

But now Nana is looking more probable to me for reasons...

And specially for Aura:

Just wondering: if there is a person X who is behaving very suspicious, and there is another person Y who is lying low; then who should snape go for - X or Y?

EDIT: Do good goodies, good night :D

Edited by KlueMaster

:huh: Yes, I'm aware it's night cycle. I take offence at what you said, which insults my intelligence, and the way you said it, which was rude. I said in my first post that I would be back in a bit after I'd read the thread, to give my impression on things, due to replacing Aki. That was why I went through and listed off what I thought. I didn't mean lynch now.

Also, by now you should have learned not to take posts at face value. You need to look deeper. There are reasons for everything people post; the meaning for things is sometimes a few layers removed. I could explain further but I don't know if you're on my team so I don't want to give away my secrets.

As for my action, all info I have is available to all in the night post; I didn't receive anything extra.

@Aura, sry if I offended you .. it was a simple joke, I did not mean anything by it .. and I wouldn't dare insult your intelligence (I'm not that kind of person.. and you're not one either)... and besides .. you might have genuinely not have known that is was night since you just got into the game...and it was a scum cycle..

as for taking posts at face value : ... my signature says all there is to it about this... I'm not used to cleaving layers ... although i did take your hint .. if you read my question you got it that I got it.. (unless of course I'm totally off...)

@YoDell - sorry if I misconstrued your tone of voice; it was just the. ... and the capital letters that led me to read it as sarcastic. Yeah, I see that you got the hint, I acknowledged that to you by the way I answered your qu. About the reading deeper, one reason for posts can be to gauge the reaction. Baddies will often give themselves away by how they react, even not reacting can be a giveaway.

@Klue - Just for arguments sake, if I were Snape (which I'm not), I wouldn't go for Miki as she could be good. I would go for someone who has acted suspicious and had time to defend. That way, if they turn up good, you can put the blame on their shoulders. I wouldn't want to make a mistake, though, as losing a goodie would ruin us much more than not killing off a baddie. At this point, I would crunch the numbers and if possible, I wouldn't act unless we almost "had to" kill a baddie tonight. I don't think Snape should kill Yodell until we are a bit more sure about her innocence or guilt.

What did you mean scummy? Were you referring to me saying I can't see a disincentive for PG outing, or something about the block and trap. You wouldn't start throwing BS suspicion on me would you? Cos that would be giving your baddieness away and I doubt you'd be that obvious. Nah, I still believe you're good, for now.

@nana7 - Yes, the goodie block is dead but I was referring to the baddie block; although it's target is a goodie, it is still a public spy, and if the baddie block target was trapped, it would mean only one public spy instead of two.

Snape patrolled the halls, searching for those breaking curfew. Coming upon Nana7, he flicked his wand, revealing Hermione, before she could spy on any other. Watching from a distance, Harry cursed under his breath at losing her information; nonetheless, he whispered "Avada Kedavra", his wand aimed at Auramyna.

Seeking Harry, Sirius redirected Medji, but without any revelation.

From her tower, Trelawney watched the chaos below, following her targets as Ron locked Anon in the Room of Requirement.

Dumbledore: Shadow7

McGonagall: TheCube

1. MiKi

3. Thalia

5. KlueMaster

7. Medji

8. kaniac

9. Anon26

10. yoDell

2. Zweefer - DEAD lynched D1 found to be Sir Cadegon

4. Nana7 - DEAD killed N2 by Snape and revealed to be Hermione

6. Auramyna(Akriti) - DEAD killed N2 by Harry