BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Harry Potter Year 3 Mafia

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, medji has forced me think.

Yeah, many baddie strategies just come with no block on night 1. But, I wanna listen from her. I won't change my vote until she comes and defends herself, or I am the only person left with a vote on her.

I don't know but my instinct says C3 was Sirius. Yeah, don't believe my instinct that much. :P

Hi all .. sry for the inactivity .. long NIGHT at work.. (been in here until 5:30 AM ... and got back today to finish some other stuff :(( - tier 2 support s**ks )

So, medji has forced me think.Yeah, many baddie strategies just come with no block on night 1. But, I wanna listen from her. I won't change my vote until she comes and defends herself, or I am the only person left with a vote on her.I don't know but my instinct says C3 was Sirius. Yeah, don't believe my instinct that much. :P

@Aki : Curr3nt cannot have been Sirius because Sirius tried to redirect (so he acted) and he could not have acted if he was curr3nt because he would have been DEAD :) trap >> NK >> block >> redirect >> spy (will know redirected, not to whom)

So curr3nt was dead before sirius attempted his redirect.. therefore curr3nt could not be sirius

Zweefer, you right bud.Yodell cant be Sirius.editWhich makes Medji looks, a bit more bad.

I have to agree with Anon and Zweefer - I cannot be Sirius for the same reason curr3nt cannot have been Sirius : Block>>redirect.. so I was blocked at the time Sirius acted...

Now : for me defense : I cannot actually mount a feasible defense that I'm not Hermione because there is no definite proof either way. Baddies not using BLOCK N1 is known to have happened - it's becoming wide-spread strategy , but maybe they have a really experienced player or on the contrary, someone with fresh ideas that came up with a different N1-policy: why would they use spy - they know who they are and there is no RID KILL - so which ever they target it has to be on the other team(s)..(and if the hit Pettygrew the NK would act as a spy on it's own)... As well as the added BONUS of FRAMING whoever gets trapped/blocked by the goodies....

Also you have to think about the fact that there were 8 people apart from me that did not show up in the night post... and you are all bandwagoning on me without enough proof, only circumstantial (remember Aaryan's lynch on HP2) ....

I'm guessing whoever started this bandwagon is among the 3 musketeers ... (did not have the time to get through all the pages and check who actually started that ..) or played right into the baddies's trap....

I'll be placing my vote on the one person that's not voted at all (waiting for a flashvote cue or just see where the flow goes ....? ) - and I don't mean Thalia - because she is inactive and we know she said she would be - I mean Zweefer who's not voting...let's hear some answers from him as well ....

**Roster with my vote coming next post .. forgot to quote it as well ....

Dumbledore: Shadow7

McGonagall: TheCube

1. MiKi - voting for Yodell [bandwagoning :P ]

2. Zweefer

3. Thalia

5. KlueMaster - voting for kaniac

6. Akriti - voting for Yodell

7. Medji - voting for Zweefer

8. kaniac - voting for Yodell

9. Anon26 - voting for Yodell

10. yoDell - voting for Zweefer

4. Nana7 – TRAPPED D1 by Draco

11. curr3nt – DEAD killed N1 by Harry

edit -- added COMMENT: Don't forget that one of the votes in here will be counted as x0 and also any votes on him/her will be nulled as well - taking about Sirius of course

Edited by Yodell

yoDell, I was waiting for your defense, as i did not want to bandwagon, but now i feel perfectly fine in voting for you. Your defense is not very compelling, and the reasons stated by medji for not voting for you have been debunked by logic, and your own admission. KM was the only reason i hadn't cast my vote for you earlier, as he made some good points.

Please convince me my vote for you is a mistake.

As to your vote for me, thank you. i have learned it is better to cast immediately, then change your vote, rather than wait for the facts and arguments to come in. I will use this lesson well.

2. Zweefer - voting for Yodell

3. Thalia

5. KlueMaster - voting for kaniac

@kaniac no reply to vote on you?

@zweefer though I am not very convinced with Yodell's defense, you've not tried to defend yourself at all despite 2 votes on you. perhaps this one will mount the pressure...

3. Thalia

5. KlueMaster - voting for Zweefer

@anon

Take it as if I'm trying to defend yodell. But, the count of votes on her is scaring me, as baddies seem to have blended their votes in there. Help me to mount some pressure on zweefer instead.

Now only if Thalia could come and vote.

@shadow

as asked by Akriti in MM shoutbox, she needs to be replaced; thought you would like to know...

Actually, the interaction between Zweefer and Akriti, specifically both of them jumping up and down to defend each other, is making me think that they're both bad, and that Yodell is actually being framed by one or both of them...it is true that I didn't look at the order of operations, and yes, Yodell is cleared of being Sirius simply because of the fact that his redirect actually did happen. So on that hand, I don't think Yodell is Sirius. On the other hand, Zweefer still has my panties in a bunch, and even more now, plus Akriti has her head out there on the chopping block even more firmly than before.

There's also a good chance that Hermione did act, but if she did, and was prevented from following through, there's only a 1:2 chance that it's Yodell. It seems to have been overlooked that Draco might have trapped Hermione.

KM: Many people voted for yodell.

On the roster on this page, 232 post no. by Zweefer.

If Yodell was to be a baddy,

then,

Medji and Thalia are in with them. and Maybe you. (those not voting)

The thing is, they dont strike me as the baddie bunch.

Hence, either I would go for Akriti, or Zweefer. (but going for Zweefer as said)

There is a post by Zweefer, which I just realise, which is making him look bad.

Changing my vote on the next post

3. Thalia

5. KlueMaster - voting for Zweefer

9. Anon26 - voting for Zweefer

EDIT: forgot to remove the quotes

Edited by Anon26

@anon what is the condemning post?

I did not respond to medji, because there was nothing to defend other than some vague statement that I "got her panties in a bunch"... tough to respond without an actual grievance.

yoDel I get, because it helps to vote for someone who already has a vote, and i thought i had addressed his stated reason for voting for me (holding off on vote).

In my defense, I have left my clues as to my role. I do not wish to out myself this early in the game, but know my actions on N1 were in N1 post.

Hope this helps KM...

EDIT : Spelling

Edited by Zweefer

Regarding Akriti, well I always suspect her in every game, and so I do not see anything different this time around either. Also, she may be replaced by Aura, and then we may have our usual tiffs :P

About Yodell, well I would still be suspicious of her and judge her by N2 post. Right now, it is kaniac and zweefer that I'm most suspicious of. More of kaniac, since he kept low and still voted against yodell (that's what prompted me to think yodell might be a goodie being framed). However, since kaniac hasn't been responsive so I'm pressuring zweefer who is kinda ignoring the votes on him (perhaps due to lack of a good defense).

EDIT: zweefer has posted something, let me check it and then I may move my vote around.

Edited by KlueMaster

Ok, searched by zweefer's profile and using the search box for the topic, but couldn't locate zweefer's hint...

the only cryptic thing he has said so far was in response to curr3nt's post that said kaniac and zweefer are baddies (though curr3nt was just fishing, he couldn't have known that for real); but even that doesn't give any real hint unless zweefer is one role that has shifting loyalties...

ok, one thing is clear: akriti trust zweefer for some reason and is against medji. this is based on the recent search I made for "zweefer".

so either, akriti is trelawny who saw that zweefer is a goodie and medji is a baddie; or akriti is a baddie and thus referred to herself and zweefer as "we". though, I am always biased when it comes to her, so for now all I can conclude is akriti and zweefer are on the same side and medji is on the opposite side...

zweefer, give me a stronger reason to trust you... coz the one role your posts hinted at wasn't there in N1 post...

@anon

but that role doesn't appear in the night post... then why is zweefer lying?

zweefer has also hinted at the one with half loyalties, and that one doesn't appear in night post either...