BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Harry Potter Year 3 Mafia

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've told me no such thing ;)

As to my role... I see my role here as the same as my teammates - to discover who the baddies are, eliminate them and win the game for us goodies!

Conflicting messages, Zweefer. ;) Although, I don't quite know what that leads me to believe. I'm not very good with inferences, as some of the senior players know.

@curr I think you've got about half the players watching your every move. Congrats. :thumbsup:

Conflicting messages, Zweefer. ;) Although, I don't quite know what that leads me to believe. I'm not very good with inferences, as some of the senior players know.

@curr I think you've got about half the players watching your every move. Congrats. :thumbsup:

I took it as though he misunderstood the word role. He used role as in mission. I was using it as character he was playing.

His comment still amused me. His senior baddie should be proud.

Only half? ... Oh ya... the ones that do not know what I am about are watching. The other half are watching the watchers. And the hosts host it all. ^_^

@curr Are you implying we are Ron and Hermione? Or something IRL? And either way, using the word "lovers" is just too disturbing. *shudder*

@akriti We planned it. This way we can both try and frame each other, while confusing everyone else so much they forfeit. :D

@medji Of course, that's assuming curr is a baddie, which I really don't know. I'm still mad he ate my cookie.

edit: Minor typos. Don't want people seeing into my posts too much. I'm extremely paranoid right now. :ph34r:

Edited by MissKitten

I sent Shadow a message already but I'll post it here too. I didn't realize this would start so soon. I'm going off to camp this weekend so I'll need a replacement unless this is going to be a scum weekend. If any of you know someone who would like to replace me, let Shadow or me know. Sorry about that.

It is going to be a scum weekend. Schedule as of now: N1 ends 10 pm tonight, D1 ends 10 pm Friday, N2 ends 10 pm Sunday. All times are EDT, current time EDT=830 am Thursday.

scum weekend actually results in a loss of interest for me... :(

weekend is when I've enough time to play the game the way I should, and that's when there's nothing really to do in the game... :(

But you have the scum weekend over the Night Phase period.

If you delayed N1 to end tomorrow then we have the whole weekend for D1.

-edit-

Forgot to insert a "meow" in there somewhere so that I appeared cute and fluffy.

Edited by curr3nt

I would like to find out from Thalia when she leaves to go camping for the weekend. The more likely other option is to start the scum-style tomorrow, with D1 ending Saturday and N2 ending Monday.

Oh, no, just that I don't have a replacement yet, so I'd like to keep it going with her if at all possible.

Or, how about we take a vote.

Options: D1 ends Fri. night, N2 Sun. night

D1 ends Sat. night, N2 ends Mon. night