BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Harry Potter Year 3 Mafia

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I already know Nana7 and Anon26 are baddies with me because we all have numbers in our name.

MissKitten is Sir Cadogen.

Klue is Sirius.

I'm getting Dementor vibes from Akriti. What was the spell to get rid of those? Spectro Patronius or something like that?

With Medji lying low he has to be Snape.

Expecto Patronum was the spell to get the Dementors of of sucking up your soul

and from the characters in the book that do show up in the game :

- harry has a stag as a patronus

- snape has a deer (the same as harry's mother)

- hermione has a rabbit if I remember correctly

no other role in this game had a chance in the entire series to cast the Patronus spell..

I'm claiming all of the roles. Which one are you countering?

nope u're not ... u forgot snape the first time.. and sirius .. and the baddies ;)

... and Buckbeak ... and the time clock of course :)

"Remember .. more then one innocent life could be spared tonight"

--edit-- Oooops , last line was Shadow's quote... Sry .. our AllMighty HeadMaster , I beg for your forgiveness!!

Edited by Yodell

Actually, snape conjured a doe patronus, and Ron does conjure one at some point, if I remember correctly. Sirius conjured one I think twice before he died, although it was never really mentioned what shape it took. Pettigrew also conjured a patronus at one point, I believe, while he was with Voldemort, each of the Death Eaters had a patronus out because of dementors being all over the place.

BTW, I know 2 names, one who must be happy, and one who won't be...

1. TheCube: he must be happy that he doesn't have to read so many pages, AGAIN!!! :D

2. Thalia: she won't be happy as there are AGAIN so many pages filled in her absence... :P

GAHH!!! You got that right! It's a good thing I haven't hit the subscribe button yet!

@yodell Actually, I think Hermione had an otter.

right you are miss kitten... stand corrected.... It might have been Luna's patronus that was the rabbit :)

off topic:

@MK and curr3nt : it's confusing you two having the same avatar ... (i dont't usually read what it is written .. i have photographic memory .. and the avatars are the thing i associate with a particular player... ) ... but that's just me ...

/offtopic

off topic:

@MK and curr3nt : it's confusing you two having the same avatar ... (i dont't usually read what it is written .. i have photographic memory .. and the avatars are the thing i associate with a particular player... ) ... but that's just me ...

/offtopic

Actually, I was about to comment on that myself. I'm kinda flattered that curr wants to copy me, but then I read the post below, and now I'm just ticked off.

sshhh... I'm trying to get some of my posts blamed on Miki.

HE'S FRAMING ME!!!!!!

sorry i was with my friend today and this is my first time checking it.

Besides, I thought this was night. You have a big mouth for someone talking in their sleep. guess who i am? so don't accuse for not being active. and who knows? if you accuse ether people for being bad how about we check you out.

Edited by Kaniac

No witty banter Kaniac and Zweefer?

Waiting for permission to speak? Come and tell us a bit about yourself. Include your role if you wish.

--edit--

Suppose the lack of witty banter means you'll fit in well here at least.

Edited by curr3nt

Haven't heard much from Zweefer and kaniac. Think they were told not to talk to me by a senior baddie?

You've told me no such thing ;)

Just had a really long day at work, and couldn't hang around the forums like you can....

No witty banter Kaniac and Zweefer?

Waiting for permission to speak? Come and tell us a bit about yourself. Include your role if you wish.

--edit--

Suppose the lack of witty banter means you'll fit in well here at least.

I thought brevity was the soul of wit... (not to imply anything the the vast amount of posts thus far from you of course!)

I figured I's be patient and pace myself, as there are still 24.5 hours left tonight...

As to my role... I see my role here as the same as my teammates - to discover who the baddies are, eliminate them and win the game for us goodies!