BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Harry Potter Year 3 Mafia

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just noticed you mention anime under location, I am a fan too! Do you have a fave? Aria is my favorite.

Yeah, I'm obsessed with Bleach, although Death Note runs a close second. I like Detective Conan a lot, too. And my firend says Fullmetal Alchemist is good, so I'm planning to watch that soon.

Yeah, I'm obsessed with Bleach, although Death Note runs a close second. I like Detective Conan a lot, too. And my firend says Fullmetal Alchemist is good, so I'm planning to watch that soon.

I loved all those too except Fullmetal Alchemist I have not seen. Have you seen Code Geass? It has a similar plot to Death Note and is pretty good too. But there are no shinigami in it.

Curr, netflix has Nana Uncut seasons 1,3,4. But for season 2 they only have it on instant watch, episodes for all seasons grouped together.

I already know Nana7 and Anon26 are baddies with me because we all have numbers in our name.

MissKitten is Sir Cadogen.

Klue is Sirius.

I'm getting Dementor vibes from Akriti. What was the spell to get rid of those? Spectro Patronius or something like that?

With Medji lying low he has to be Snape.

Actually if you want to know everyone's role just cut and paste the signup list into here.

After you randomize the list click "Again!" a couple times until you like the results.

1. 10. yoDell - Harry Potter

2. 1. MiKi - Ron

3. 6. Akriti - Hermione

4. 2. Zweefer - Dementor

5. 3. Thalia - Dementor

6. 11. curr3nt - Pettigrew - I knew it!!

7. 9. Anon26 - Snape

8. 5. KlueMaster - Trelawney

9. 8.kaniac - Draco

10. 4. Nana7 - Sir Cadogen

11. 7. Medji - Sirius

I tried doing that. It doesn't work.

You need to keep hitting again until it is right.

--edit--

You might have to hit Again!...39,916,799 times but you are sure to get it right eventually.

--edit the sequel--

Maybe more since random.org is likely to have done it right and will report repeating results. So you better get to clicking.

Edited by curr3nt

wow ... found the game thread ... just to find out I'm like 7 pages behind on my reading .....

@Klue ... where did u get that auto-refresh plugin you talked about in the last game, and what browser is it for ?? I have a feeling I could use it here as well :)

Keep a note of who I've accused of being a baddie.

If I die N1 then they are either a goodie that the baddies are hoping to frame or a baddie hoping you all think they are a goodie being framed by the baddies.

If I live through N1 then they might be baddies not wanting suspicion on them or goodies that the baddies want you to think are baddies avoiding suspicion.

-edit-

Almost gave away info I shouldn't have. Good thing I caught it.

Edited by curr3nt

Within these halls of learning

I stood with thoughts occurring

For new players here

Oh hope not to fear

May we have mass role outing

-----

No need to applause, just throw money.

last line in the riddle does not match the others .. :)

otherwise ... "money"???? u want money ??? or wizarding cash ? wanna break into gringots ?? that u do in the last year ;)

Nana7...it is no fun if I have to explain myself.

snap - Snape

petty = Pettigrew

demented = Dementor

cad = Sir Cadogen

tree/lawn = Trelawney

da rake = Draco

I was just hinting towards all of the goodie roles. So when I'm voted for on D1 I can point to that post and say that I told you my role already.

I also wanted to see who would counter my role claim.

-----

*is wondering how many people switched their night action to target me*

which one curr3nt ???

BTW, I know 2 names, one who must be happy, and one who won't be...

1. TheCube: he must be happy that he doesn't have to read so many pages, AGAIN!!! :D

2. Thalia: she won't be happy as there are AGAIN so many pages filled in her absence... :P

she's not the only one .....people cannot keep up with you all ...