BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

deannadream

Question

17 answers to this question

A lady bought a pair of blood-red high-heels. She wore them to work the next day for the first time, and died.

How did she die?

She works in a factory with lots of dangerous equipment and in her new high heels she got her head stuck in something that she would normally fit under... or something...

i think

a bull attacked her ???

actually bulls are colorblind the whole color red thing is a myth :D it's the waving and the sudden motions on the cap that bothers the bull.. but then again if this is a just for fun riddles it could work... but i do agree it has smth to do with the color red.. now i'm just thinking of jobs where the color red puts them in danger.

is it possible that the shoes information was just a misleading piece of info... is it possible she dies of reasons unrelated and it was just a coincidence or do the shoes actually have smth to do with it ? just trying to get rid of this option before getting on with things.

:)

ur on the right track

She works in the circus for a guy who shoots apples off of her head while blindfolded, today he shoots her in the head because she's several inches taller?

Edited by aintmichael

Yup. Someone finally got the answer!!! But I absolutely LOVE all the possibilities you guys are coming up with. They're positively absolutely awsomenly awesome!!!!

She works in the circus for a guy who shoots apples off of her head while blindfolded, today he shoots her in the head because she's several inches taller?