BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Each of these things are related somehow. Can you work it out? This could be one of the hardest puzzles I've made, so good luck. if you can solve this, you are ever making a lucky guess, incredibly smart, or this puzzle is just way to easy.

• Sofia, BULGARIA
  • A dead Egyptian
  • Jorge Garcia
  • night at the roxbury
  • Transformer 3
  • Earth
  • Anastacia
  • Warner Baxter
  • The Trung sisters
  • Washington, USA
  • Digital Illusions CE
  • Electronic Arts
  • Jb Hi-Fi
  • Darwin, Australia
  • Finding Nemo
  • AI: Artificial Intelligence
  • Vodka
  • The Bible
  • Thoth
  • Tasmania, Australia
  • American football
  • Haste The Day

Part two of the puzzle is explaining why they are connected. sure you can guess the answer, but try explaining what a dead Egyptian has to do with JB Hi-Fi? or how the Bible has anything to do with Vodka? :P

Honestly, good luck. you will need it.

They Are connected in a way that they all form a part of a puzzle ! :)

yes, there is something else apart from been on this list. and it doesn't have anything to do with the English alphabet. also note that there are a lot more things that could also be on this list.

Are they all connected in the same way or in different ways (for example Earth and Vodka both have 5 letters but earth and american football could be the same in a different way?) what I am asking is if there is one common trait amongst everything

Are they all connected in the same way or in different ways (for example Earth and Vodka both have 5 letters but earth and american football could be the same in a different way?) what I am asking is if there is one common trait amongst everything

there is one common thing connecting everything in the list. the order of the items on the list does not matter.

:dry:

they all can me made into a movie?

i will say this, when i 1st made the list, it was mostly movies and media, but then as i looked, i found more and more things that belonged to the list that had nothing to do with media. it was at this point i started to record these items.

there is one common thing connecting everything in the list. the order of the items on the list does not matter.

Well if you're going to look at it that way then "Earth" would obviously connect all of them. I can see that perhaps they could be a web of connected things but one thing on the list will not be related to all the others. I've noticed that

Australia

is a recurring theme in this list as well.

Well if you're going to look at it that way then "Earth" would obviously connect all of them. I can see that perhaps they could be a web of connected things but one thing on the list will not be related to all the others. I've noticed that

Australia

is a recurring theme in this list as well.

it is true that Australia is one location that keeps popping up but its easier to notice things closer to home than it is to find things on the other side of the world.

as for earth, it wouldnt make since to have the connecting element on the list. so earth is not the answer.

why does everyone jump to conclusions? just because i say something doesn't mean im talking about the most obvious item that shares the same name.

i know its a confusing clue but thats the idea :P

this is the only clue that im giving you for a while cause it could be to much of a clue.

it is true that Australia is one location that keeps popping up but its easier to notice things closer to home than it is to find things on the other side of the world.

as for earth, it wouldnt make since to have the connecting element on the list. so earth is not the answer.

why does everyone jump to conclusions? just because i say something doesn't mean im talking about the most obvious item that shares the same name.

i know its a confusing clue but thats the idea :P

this is the only clue that im giving you for a while cause it could be to much of a clue.

Aah so by "Earth" you mean the movie?

ok, i can tell that people are a little stuck on this one so how about a MEGA CLUE????

Sofia, BULGARIA - location

A dead Egyptian - ritual

Jorge Garcia - job

night at the roxbury - time

Transformer 3 - autobot

Earth - math

Anastacia - time

Warner Baxter - job

The Trung sisters - history

Washington, USA - history/location

Digital Illusions CE - product

Electronic Arts - product

Jb Hi-Fi - product

Darwin, Australia - history

Finding Nemo - location

AI: Artificial Intelligence - advertisement

Vodka - brand

The Bible - history

Thoth - history

Tasmania, Australia - location

American football - tactic

Haste The Day - band

Um....

64? North Korea? Duct tape?

Lol, first of all Kitty, I really love the duct tape one! That'd be like saying "They're related to Perry the Platypus!".

Uh so no, I thought ...

They all have a quite interesting history, could that be it?

My brain is more dizzy than a squirrel in a pinball. Uh. I'll be sticking to my answer above, although Anon could be right too. Though, I'm not really sticking to my answer because I think it's right - I just can't understand ANY of that list.

We call for a hint, please!