BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Skullduggery Pleasant Mafia

Aaryan

@Aura- For a while I couldn't tell if you thought I was Eachan or Morwenna. Actually, we weren't talking about the same post with my hint. :P

I am the Grand Mage!!!

(You have no idea how much self-control it took to not post that as soon as I got my role...)

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My hint was that I kept using the word "clues" as I was a detective.

@Thalia and Molly - I knew who you two were, I just had your roles swapped. That's why, when I said if the little black bird does his poop on the right guys head, I meant if Crow mods HG's vote. In any case, I knew Molly was a vote manipper.

@TheCube and Hidden G - You guys could have counterclaimed Flamebirde, (you could have even claimed a vote manip or vanilla role), killed me so I couldn't RID kill, bothered to vote!, used your vote manip. Most of these things you should have done at the very least (especially voting!)

@mo - that "baddie claims goodie N1" tactic worked well for me in Looney Tunes. For you.... not so much :P I was really hoping we'd be on the same team (not the least cos I hate it when your evil debating techniques are against me.)

@s7 and c3 - you guys won this game on D1 for us! That is the exact situation where it is right to out yourself! We owe this game to you two. Good work! (Actually, Shadow is good like that; she will sacrifice herself for her team, due to the bigger picture. Not something many ppl think of...)

Anon26- I will help you avenge your death (mark my words. Mark it! HEED IT!)

FB and Medji - you guys played really well; under the radar yet we knew you were good. @Fb - a good hint or piece of info is something that narrows you down but not to one player. If you want to learn more, read games on mafiamaniac. Over there, you can read through the baddie BTSC's as well. Like, for each game, they archive the game design, signup thread, game thread, baddie BTSC, ghost BTSC, any other BTSC (sometimes another faction), basically all the threads connected to the game, all in one folder (or forum), so people can look through and pick up strategy.

Go to Finished Games on MafiaManiac.net and read through whatever game takes your interest. You can check the ghost thread to see ppl's roles and then see how they defend or get the votes off them in the game. And ofc the baddie BTSC is fun to read too.

Tanith made my defense possible. Not sure how I could have defended from maurice if I wasn't cleared of two baddie roles. Thalia would have remembered my Keys claim.

-edit-

and then tried to kill me regardless...

Edited by curr3nt

Tanith made my defense possible. Not sure how I could have defended from maurice if I wasn't cleared of two baddie roles. Thalia would have remembered my Keys claim.

-edit-

and then tried to kill me regardless...

:lol: I haven't forgotten that. I wouldn't have tried to kill you though unless you claimed my role. Or someone I know you aren't.

Molly, I almost withheld my block N1. That would have worked out. No action, s7 thinks i'm a vote mod or I could have said I withheld my save. Plus guess who would have been framed. Oh, I shoulda pulled the trigger. :ph34r:

Edited by maurice

Molly, I almost withheld my block N1. That would have worked out. No action, s7 thinks i'm a vote mod or I could have said I withheld my save. Plus guess who would have been framed. Oh, I shoulda pulled the trigger. :ph34r:

That would have been epic. I've still yet to get someone on that. But I will. Or maybe I won't, but I want you to think that I will...

Why would you withhold a save though?

Wait, you're still trying to apply logic to Mafia...have you not seen how others play? I think though depending on how Aaryan would have answered it ( I would have told Shadow that maurice stayed home) it could have looked like a self save.

edit - oh and for reference, Molly pulled this move on NeverNever Land Mafia and almost got me lynched. I would have loved the idea that we would have blindly gotten each other in hot water using the same move.

Edited by maurice

Wait, you're still trying to apply logic to Mafia...have you not seen how others play? I think though depending on how Aaryan would have answered it ( I would have told Shadow that maurice stayed home) it could have looked like a self save.

edit - oh and for reference, Molly pulled this move on NeverNever Land Mafia and almost got me lynched. I would have loved the idea that we would have blindly gotten each other in hot water using the same move.

OOA gave you a way out in NNL, though. I woulda just been straight-up framed.