BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Skullduggery Pleasant Mafia

Aaryan

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How am I strange?

I'm a little annoyed that nothing has changed. Everyone's idea of day pressure is random votes to get people to out themselves. Aura described it as subtle hints towards your role. That is either outing or WIFOM if you lie about your hints. Why isn't anyone else putting actions together to trap people.

-----

Shadow trapped maurice to three roles two of them bad and I'm countering the only goodie role.

I'm countering because that means maurice is bad and because I believe I have a decent defense. Per the block I could only be one of the baddies and by countering I would be risking the x3 vote the baddies have. Also based upon which baddie maurice is we might have a possible Nefarian.

I want to talk about it now to get everything cleared up early so there isn't any last minute questions or lost votes due to timezones.

With two goodie roles already outed I would like to prevent more unless it gets us a very good shot at another baddie. Unless you can tell me how random voting to get people to "talk" that have no one to vouch for them will help you find baddies...what is the purpose?

-----

And just read Thalia's comment. I was being sarcastic, sorry.

How am I strange?

I'm a little annoyed that nothing has changed. Everyone's idea of day pressure is random votes to get people to out themselves. Aura described it as subtle hints towards your role. That is either outing or WIFOM if you lie about your hints. Why isn't anyone else putting actions together to trap people.

-----

Shadow trapped maurice to three roles two of them bad and I'm countering the only goodie role.

I'm countering because that means maurice is bad and because I believe I have a decent defense. Per the block I could only be one of the baddies and by countering I would be risking the x3 vote the baddies have. Also based upon which baddie maurice is we might have a possible Nefarian.

I want to talk about it now to get everything cleared up early so there isn't any last minute questions or lost votes due to timezones.

With two goodie roles already outed I would like to prevent more unless it gets us a very good shot at another baddie. Unless you can tell me how random voting to get people to "talk" that have no one to vouch for them will help you find baddies...what is the purpose?

-----

And just read Thalia's comment. I was being sarcastic, sorry.

ok ,but i think we should wait for maurice to clarify stuff a bit ,cz it's starting to be confusing and we're only 6 people here.

Does anyone have reference to a Mafia where random D1 voting without using night actions as support resulted in a baddie lynch? If so, how often does it happen?

You get upset with me or find me to be acting suspicious/strange then fine, lynch me. When you find out I was telling the truth you will have your baddie target. RID Kill might work, if not you can lynch maurice D2.

Bringing the roster forward.

Host: Aaryan

1. TheCube - voting for Thalia

2. Hidden G

3. Flamebirde - voting for maurice

4. Shadow - voting for maurice

5. Thalia

7. Auramyna - voting for flamebirde

8. maurice - voting for flamebirde

9. Molly Mae - voting for Hidden G

A. curr3nt - not voting

B.(Other)Medji - voting for maurice

DEAD:

6.Anon26 - disintegrated by Serpine

Bringing the roster forward.

Host: Aaryan

1. TheCube - voting for Thalia

2. Hidden G

3. Flamebirde - voting for maurice

4. Shadow - voting for maurice

5. Thalia- not voting unless something huge comes up

7. Auramyna - voting for flamebirde

8. maurice - voting for flamebirde

9. Molly Mae - voting for Hidden G

A. curr3nt - not voting

B.(Other)Medji - voting for maurice

DEAD:

6.Anon26 - disintegrated by Serpine

i'm a bit confused about who to vote for between maurice and FB:

-Maurice ,is suspicious but he has a 33 % chance (if we are going to confirm what the others have said) of being a goodie also,and we can't afford loosing a goodie (we need all the votes we can get)btw he can be one of our precious 3 and he's scared of outing.

-FB got some pressure and all he's saying is that why are u voting ..don't vote..... like in TMM4 but as mo he can be under pressure.

till now my vote vote is between those two.

Hidden G, you do realize I'm countering maurice's 33% chance to be a goodie?

-----

Flamebirde, did you calculate the chance anything you say other than outing yourself will be accepted as a good enough defense? :lol:

Maybe the people voting for you without reason could come up with questions or accusations instead of just "defend yourself". They want you to narrow down your role? Oh, maybe you could tell us your character's gender.

Males

Skulduggery

Ghastly

Bliss

Eachen

Females

Stephanie

Tanith

China

Morwenna

That would narrow down your role without outing yourself. Shadow's character could be male or female and I'm male. So saying male would narrow you down to three roles and female would narrow you down to four. Take into consideration the baddie spy and you might be narrowed down to two male or three female. Goodies with a like gender would have you narrowed down more. The goodie spies could narrow you down by either gender. Assuming you aren't a baddie of course.

How about you voters that want a defense ask your own darn questions? If you are going to put out weak accusations then expect weak defenses.

what are the chances that both me and Maurice are both baddies or both goodies, disregarding the 66% chance that maurice is a baddie?

Well,

56.63% repeating before the game started.

Assuming Anon was a goodie, 50%

That's what I'm getting anyway.

Edited by Thalia

I don't know who the heck flamebirde is.

I'm objecting to your's and other's random voting and flamebirde is just your current target. Do you have a spreadsheet? What question can you ask him that would narrow down his role for you? You just hoping he will out himself for you to make it easy?

You want a defense then give him something to defend.

You want answers then ask him questions.

i'm not targeting FB ,just like that,and not in a very systematic way,my point is that when he was voted he didn't give a good defence,i'm not demanding a role outing (if he's a baddie of course he won't out),it's just we need to have something cz no one is contributing much.