7. Auramyna - voting for TheCube

9. Molly Mae - voting for TheCube

A. curr3nt

B. Medji - voting for TheCube

DEAD:

5.Thalia-impaled N2 bySerpine

6.Anon26 - disintegrated N1 by Serpine

7.maurice- stabbed D1 and found to be the White Cleaver

For now I'm removing my vote because Shadow says that Aura is cleared. And, really, after this mafia, I'd really like to see what a good defense is.

EDIT: Forgot to remove my vote.

Edited by flamebirde

Host: Aaryan

1. TheCube

2. Hidden G - Flamebirde

3. Flamebirde

4. Shadow7 - voting for TheCube

A. curr3nt

DEAD:

To ensure there is no tie....Hidden G could have made his worth up to 3....so we needed 4 on our side to ensure that TheCube died...since consensus seems to be those 2...

Sorry I wasn't here to answer your qu's before. Thankyou Shadow for clearing me. I see you understand my reluctance before.

The hint I picked up from Thalia was whwn she put everything in lists 1, 2, 3. So I thought she might be the vote manipulator (or vote mod). I don't know if that was her role but let's proceed on the basis that we've lost our vote manip, to be safe.

I'm not sure what HG meant about me going for those who lay low. Baddies often lie low to avoid attention. I always go after that as a goodie, probably as a baddie too. That's what normal goodie behaviour is so if you saw me doing that as a baddie, I was probably trying to blend in.

Flamebirde, to learn good defences and strategy, you need to read other mafias. You won't find that on BD.

So, we think Cube is ST and HG is NS? We can proceed on that basis tonight, then.

Cube- no you haven't been framed. We have ruled out every other person it could be. There are 2 baddies and 2 people whose role we don't know, so..... It doesn't take a genius. The block only told us which baddie you are. We already knew you were bad.

Yep, although it would be nice if the goodies could vote otherwise this will go into the next cycle. And if we get left w/out our kill, it's going to be harder to get rid of these guys. E.g- no baddie gets lynched then tonight skul RIDs wrong, then we're left w/ their vote manip still alive and controlling our lynches while we can't kill at night.

Just vote, guys!!!! It's beyond me why goodies don't vote. This is the goodies kill, and they don't want to use it. This is why mafia on BD shits me.

Yep, although it would be nice if the goodies could vote otherwise this will go into the next cycle. And if we get left w/out our kill, it's going to be harder to get rid of these guys. E.g- no baddie gets lynched then tonight skul RIDs wrong, then we're left w/ their vote manip still alive and controlling our lynches while we can't kill at night.

Just vote, guys!!!! It's beyond me why goodies don't vote. This is the goodies kill, and they don't want to use it. This is why mafia on BD shits me.

Don't worry so much. You'll give yourself a stress headache.

=P

4 minutes.

Nobody around to flash vote yet.

1. TheCube

2. Hidden G - Flamebirde

3. Flamebirde

4. Shadow7 - voting for TheCube

A. curr3nt

DEAD:

Bringing the roster up.

AND FLASH VOTING!!!

Just kidding.

Edited by Molly Mae

D1: Two Down

Everyone was pleased with last day’s lynch, and they were confident that they could do it again. Everyone, that is, that was a Goodie. But no one could agree over who to kill. Finally, Skulduggery couldn’t take it anymore. “ENOUGH!” he bellowed, making everybody jump. He fired a shot into the air to silence the place. “TheCube!” he ordered. “Most of them were pointing at you.”

“Hey, gerrof me! You can’t do this to me!” TheCube wailed. “I’m an Eld-” he never finished his sentence. TheCube looked down at the blood rapidly coming out of his chest. Sagacious Tome hit the ground, Skulduggery’s bullet silencing him forever.

“Hm,” the Detective said to himself. “My aim isn’t as bad as I thought.”

2. Hidden G

3. Flamebirde

4. Shadow7

7. Auramyna

9. Molly Mae

A. curr3nt

B. Medji

DEAD:

1. TheCube – shot D2 and found to be Sagacious Tome