BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Skullduggery Pleasant Mafia

Aaryan

A RID Kill on Molly as Nefarian will either kill him or totally clear him. He was blocked N1 so he can't be Tome and maurice is Cleaver so he didn't block himself.

@Shadow7, you know the most goodies. So could you give suggestions on who Tanith could block? Giving two players should prevent Tanith from blocking your partner without outing them. Tanith can choose one and if you happen to pick Tanith as one of them it shouldn't out her.

Just an idea.

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

btw saying EM stood up....meaning he vote manipED right? he could be..let's keep it here,he's one of the precious 3

Eachan is a vote mod. He modifies his own vote. Might be Molly voting x0 for me or one of the other players voting x3 for maurice. Can't tell either way.

Well, that was obvious.

The moment has passed but I still want to say this: HiddenG, how could you have said that it was a possibility both c3 and mo could be good? If you were paying attention, it was obvious it could only be one or the other. People need to pay attention to the thread.

C3- yeah but whatever molly's idea was for that vote, he left it too late to get any type of reaction. Altho on a more active game it might have got some result. I really hope skulduggery is paying attention and tries a RID kill on moma as Nefarian cos then if he's good, we can clear him. Then we have enough people to work with here.

Just a hunch but I think we should focus on clearing or lynching TC tomorrow. Or maybe HG or FB. Idk. Goodie spy should spy someone other than molly, c3, thalia or me (or obv s7.) (Spying Molly, if he is ST will tell us nothing. If he's NS, he should be dead tonight.). S7 and c3, i think you're D1 "outings" have sealed the game for us so good job :D If we win this, I nominate you both for MVP!

Aaryan, does block act on vote manips, or only night actions?

Wiat, you want Tanith to block me again? ... and you want Molly blocked again?

I'm pretty sure one of you is the vote manip....sorry, but you 2 are seeming suspicious to me.

Lol, i started typing up my post b4 i saw ur qu s7.

Not sure why you would want to block me or c3 or molly. If molly is bad, he will be killed w/ a blockng kill tonight. There is no point blocking me as I'm good. C3 shouldn't be blocked for obvious reasons.

Actually I recall Aaryan saying goodie block only affects baddie spy and block, so it probably doesn't affect vote manip.

THE VOTE MANIP IS A GOODIE! Morwenna.

Both goodies and baddies have a vote MOD.

-----

Molly can be dealt with with a RID Kill. It will either kill him or clear him. He can't be Tome since he was blocked.

For me to be Nefarian...I would have just lynched my teammate. Maurice would have had a MUCH easier time claiming Ghastly if I didn't counter and press the issue.

After all that there are the following left:

TheCube

Hidden G

flamebirde

Thalia

Aura

OtherMedji

You know who your partner is. If you give Tanith two targets to pick from you'd then have three to choose from for spying.

The only way for this to out your partner is if you pick two goodies for targets AND the baddies spied the other goodie not picked.

-----

Host, I know I already asked this question in private but I wish everyone to know the answer. Game mechanics aren't a secret unless stated so.

If the goodie spies follow Nefarian will it show the target of the NK?

Okay, then both MM and Curr are a waste....I have no clue who to suspect...come to think of it, I think you'd be better targeted by an action that wouldn't interfere if you're good.

Sorry, Tanith, I can't offer any advice except to say maybe one of the new players....

I'm trying to make sure the block and spy go to different places.

And just because Aura and Thalia hint for goodie doesn't mean they are.

Tanith can't stop the RID Kill and if kept away from the goodie spies she can't stop that either. So give her a chance at the baddie spy.

Host should answer soon that your spy can find either Nefarian or Tome. You might end up finding Tanith or Skulduggery in which case you would then know another goodie with out tell the baddies which one was found.

Also with giving two choices to Tanith the baddies have a 50% chance to match a target. Harder for them to set up another role claim.

-----

I think even with them having one spy result doing this shouldn't help the baddies out that much with figuring out who everyone else is.

S7, have you not got any of the clues c3 and I have left? You, me, c3 and Thalia are the cleared goodies (and whoever your partner is but we don't know that). I thought you knew...

c3 I've gotten. Yours, not so much...I was naming off the top of my head, and you've seemed extremely reluctant to kill mo, curr, well, that was a true mistake, everyone else, I have no clue on.

If you really want me to give Tanith 2 target ideas, I'd say flamebirde and TheCube.

@curr I think of vote manips as encompassing everything that alters a vote....sorry for the confusion there....

My partner and I are thinking either one of the blocked players from last night or Aura, so if Tanith doesn't target them, Tanith won't block our target. Stay away from the ones you know or believe to be goodies, Tanith, and you should be okay.

So...

Skulduggery RID Kills Molly as Nefarian

Tanith blocks either TheCube or flamebirde. Do not tell us which one you will block.

Goodies spy either Hidden G, Thalia, Aura or Medji. Do not tell us which one.

And I'll save someone.

Sound like a plan?

Sounds like a good plan to me.

@s7- no, I was not reluctant to kill mo. I was trying to get him to speak as I knew he was bad, I wanted to see what other info I could get before he died. Also wanted to see who would defend him. If I were bad, I wouldn't have pointed out that the baddies might flash vote and requested curr3nt put a vote on mo and the vote manips heavy a vote on mo. C3, you got my hints didn't you?

Anyhow, I'm happy for you to spy me. It'll be a bit of a waste but once we get the 2nd to last baddie, we should be ok getting the last one anyhow. Either way, it doesn't bother me if you target me but it's just a waste of an action... We could win this tomorrow (D2) if molly is bad and we know who to lynch.

My main thing in the first half if D1 was I wanted to use it to gather info. As it is, there are many we haven't heard from and know nothing about. Once we found a baddie, I just thought rather than sitting our votes there, we could look for another baddie then ultimately vote mo as the more certain baddie.

If nefarian dies, the baddies keep their NK?

Edited by Auramyna

If the goodie spies follow Nefarian will it show the target of the NK?

Yes.

If nefarian dies, the baddies keep their NK?

Yes. I see that I failed to mention it. Serpine shows up, regardless of whether he is dead or not.

Edited by Aaryan