BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Skullduggery Pleasant Mafia

Aaryan

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know where Shadow gets her 66% from (other than an incorrect RID Kill attempt on me, but then that math is so frickin out of whack). My understanding is she spied me and thinks because a baddie targeted Molly and so did I, I am said baddie. I did target Molly, but I hinted at my role N1...its there, pretty clear. She seems to believe that no one else could have targeted Molly.

As for my votes, I got nothing to go on, nothing. I believe Shadow is who she claims, but maybe she played me for a fool. I do find it interesting that 2 of the people I voted for immediately and with little repricussion, reciprocated. I voted for Shadow because she hadn't said much. I voted for curr because I knew he would. Do think it interesting that he says he is cleared of all 3 baddie roles, then 2. And voted for fb because he hadn't said anything. That's what we do D1. Initiate conversation. I've given hints to my role, long before I was pressured. And you know what, they check out.

Edited by maurice

@maurice - Who could have targeted Molly other than White Cleaver, Sagacious Tome or Ghastly Bespoke? Everyone else targeted someone else or doesn't have a night action. There is your 2/3 or 66%. The RID Kill on you has nothing to do with that number and you should know that.

-----

@maurice - When did I say I was cleared of all 3 baddie roles?

Maurice, I'm a bit disappointed. That block proved that I'm not two of the baddies. To support that I'm not the third I'm going to pass up my vote for D1. I'm not going to help you narrow me down on the goodie side so you can figure out other goodies.

So, Shadow thinks you are the White Cleaver, Sagacious Tome or Ghastly Bespoke?

I don't think you overlooked the NP, I think you were fishing and given the 66% odds... If I was voting I would vote for you and have Skulduggery RID Kill Molly as Nefarian Serpine if you came up as the Cleaver. If you turn out a goodie then he can RID Kill me as Nefarian Serpine.

What I said earlier. If I'm a baddie I have to be Nefarin Serpine (x0-x3 vote mod). If I don't vote then how could I use that ability? If Skulldruggery wants to try to RID Kill me N2 to totally clear me he is welcome to...but depending on which baddie maurice is Molly might be a better choice.

Post editing is fun... The only role I have denied is that of the baddies, 2 per NP and 1 yet to be proven denial. Per the night post I can deny being one of the goodie spies.

@maurice - Did you overlook those posts along with the NP? Where did I claim being cleared from all three baddies?

@maurice - Why are you being so off and vague if you aren't a baddie?

You claim not to know how Shadow came up with 2/3. Even I could figure that out and posted it. See the second quote of mine.

You claim I cleared myself of all baddie roles. Where is the quote? My first reply after you voted for me and many of my following posts counter that.

You find it interesting that Shadow and I reciprocated? If we turned on you without reason then you might have a case but I thought we were both kind of clear of why.

I don't know where Shadow gets her 66% from (other than an incorrect RID Kill attempt on me, but then that math is so frickin out of whack). My understanding is she spied me and thinks because a baddie targeted Molly and so did I, I am said baddie. I did target Molly, but I hinted at my role N1...its there, pretty clear. She seems to believe that no one else could have targeted Molly.

As for my votes, I got nothing to go on, nothing. I believe Shadow is who she claims, but maybe she played me for a fool. I do find it interesting that 2 of the people I voted for immediately and with little repricussion, reciprocated. I voted for Shadow because she hadn't said much. I voted for curr because I knew he would. Do think it interesting that he says he is cleared of all 3 baddie roles, then 2. And voted for fb because he hadn't said anything. That's what we do D1. Initiate conversation. I've given hints to my role, long before I was pressured. And you know what, they check out.

The only things not shown are UNSUCCESSFUL saves. Therefore you either spied, were an unsuccessful save, or were the player targeting Molly from the NP.

Given my knowledge, that means baddie spy, save, or another baddie: 2/3 are bad. Sorry.

@Shadow

If you are who you claimed, then think about what I've said Night 1 and what I might do Night 1. Let's not out anyone else. But let's think about it.

I'll let you sit on that some...we have until Sunday. I just hope you are aware of my hints and not just relying on the night post.

If you are aware, then you don't think I would have done that? Seriously?

I've given hints to my role, long before I was pressured. And you know what, they check out.

I have a list of maurice's posts on N1 for review. Might have to separate them, apparently there is a quote limit per post.

Edited by curr3nt

5pm EDT?

Sure is quiet. Not trying for 100+ posts this game.

Nobody is talking!

:lol: Indeed I did. But that just means putting your 3+ back to back posts into one, not clamming up all together.

I actually get stoked when I see a long post (Molly, araver, etc) as I feel that person has put some thought into a post and hasn't just blurted out something and hit "post". Sometimes I do that but take a moment to reflect before I hit "post".

The long posts are the one I pay more attention to. They speak to me.

I am confused...shan't play Mafias where I have 0 knowledge of the theme again.

*gets on bicycle and rides off

:lol: Aaryan thinks I read... started reading Amber on Monday...am on page 15. only 1200 more to go :lol:

Yes! Time to vote! Ok, let's see my suspucous list, based on a whim, is...wait, WTF!

:angry:

She's red, right? Gotta be a baddie. Wait, is that code for darth nox?

Yeah, sorry, no. You tell the story. You create the initial parameters for the story. The players, we control the story.

Whoever trained you, trained you well young grasshopper. Do run and tell your master that I shall bow before him and his genius.

shhh.gif

Anyone see a hint that "checks out"?

Talking, speaks to you and spokes of a bicycle?

There is a reason I jumped on you once I knew who you targeted. Which baddie are you?

-----

Two goodie roles outed. 5 unknown to the baddies unless they spied Shadow or I already. They likely have a 3/5 or 2/5 chance of hitting one of the three depending on who Anon was.

Think that is enough D1 info gathering? Either maurice or I is a baddie so can we go from there?

-----

Because of the Night Post if I am a baddie you know I must be Nefarian. So if maurice is telling the truth then I'm an easy RID Kill.

We don't know which baddie Maurice is. Likely White Cleaver but they could have trapped/spied Molly to role claim after N2. So if I'm lynched and proven to be a goodie then Maurice is an iffy RID Kill.

-----

I'm leaving my no voting as it is. It's up to you all to determine which of us you want to lynch.

Think that is enough D1 info gathering? Either maurice or I is a baddie so can we go from there?

to all ,i think we should keep the mo/curr situation on hold for a bit(we have a long day),let's focus on others (saying that will push the baddies to focus on me,as usual ).

let's here what MoMa has to say cz he voted(to pressure ),

FB just cz he's already there.

What exactly do you want everyone to say? Do you want to out everyone on D1?

Molly's response...was blocked by the baddies so either Nefarian, Cleaver, Tanith, Ghastly, the other goodie spy, or a goodie without a night action. Do the goodies really care which goodie he is? I only care which baddie he could be.

I think knowing which baddie Maurice is would tell us. If Maurice is Cleaver then there is a chance he is Nefarian. If Maurice is Tome then Molly is a goodie. What more do you want to hear from him?

-----

Flamebirde didn't show up as a target in the NP and one of the goodie spies told us they don't know anything about him. All he could tell us are vague/subtle hints to narrow down his role. Since there is no one that could vouch for him unless he is the other goodie spy...what's the real point? If he tells the truth then that is another outing. If he lies then he could be in trouble with a counter which would out another goodie.

I have no idea what I should do...

EDIT: also, I don't think that maurice has responded to my question: Why vote for me? because I am simply "Lying low"?

He is fishing, hoping you will out yourself.

So does that mean you know who I am?

No, she was suggesting that you read up on your character so that you could type something that everyone could then go to the wiki to figure out who you are.

Correction. I got Thalia and Shadow confused.

Sorry. I'm a little confused here. Can you explain again?

:duh: Got Thalia's hint. If Shadow has a partner, and mo isn't Cleaver then there is only one goodie he could be. Unless i am reading this totally wrong. No, sorry, one baddie, one goodie. Give me some sort of sign, mo. I'd rather rule you out so we can work together.

??? I think I see what you mean about my hint. It actually wasn't meant to be a hint. It just happened to be my thoughts as I was responding. Hm. Nice role to get I guess.

Sorry. I'm a little confused here. Can you explain again?

I thought Cube was voting with maurice but maurice was on Shadow and Cube was on Thalia. Was commenting on my idea that knowing which baddie maurice was might tell us who Molly was.

I thought it was odd that it looked like Cube was covering for Molly.

can i get the # of Thalia's potential hint.

and there's something about what Aura said ,that someone read there's role and post hints about it,but if so ,baddies also knows how to go to the wiki and see the roles .blink.gif

As I don't know your role, I do not think that would be a good idea. I'm not even sure Aura and I are talking about the same post. :wacko: