BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Skullduggery Pleasant Mafia

Aaryan

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@curr3nt - do you really think that not voting helps the goodies? We need to get off to a good start on day 1 by gathering as much info as possible. If we don't figure out a baddie on D1 or N2, we are stuffed. Also, what do you have to say for yourself?

Edit- I thought you had hinted at a certain role but you denied it so you'll be the next one I vote for after FB unless I see something that changes my mind...

Post editing is fun... The only role I have denied is that of the baddies, 2 per NP and 1 yet to be proven denial. Per the night post I can deny being one of the goodie spies.

Yes I see what you are saying but that's also the excuse I use whenever I'm a baddie (not wanting to narrow down roles for baddies.) I wasn't asking anyone to out themselves. I just think we need to give as much info as possible so we can narrow this down. Just re-reading your posts, I am leaning towards pressuring others for now.

So curr3nt, if you are good, help me pressure people as the goodies will lose if we don't get some info. We need people to make statements they can't back out of later, not out themselves. I have given hints. I can narrow mo down to one of two roles, going by what he has said.

Edited by Auramyna

I was referring to when I asked if you had a partner, cos before you said youwere a goodie but some of us already know that.

Anyhow, I get what you're saying about not voting. You can help me get info and abstain at the end of the cycle if you want. Everything I think of to say I delete as I don't want to be killed tonight.

I don't care who the goodies are, I just want to figure out who the baddies are and the only way is to rule out the goodies.

can someone please give me a reason why you are voting for me so I can defend myself?

They have no reason. Nothing for you to defend. They are hoping you give bad hints so they can find the three goodies they need to kill for an easier win.

I was referring to when I asked if you had a partner, cos before you said youwere a goodie but some of us already know that.

Anyhow, I get what you're saying about not voting. You can help me get info and abstain at the end of the cycle if you want. Everything I think of to say I delete as I don't want to be killed tonight.

I don't care who the goodies are, I just want to figure out who the baddies are and the only way is to rule out the goodies.

The baddies know I'm a goodie, I thought that was kind of obvious.

Host: Aaryan

1. TheCube - voting for Thalia

2. Hidden G

3. Flamebirde - voting for maurice

4. Shadow - voting for maurice

5. Thalia

7. Auramyna - voting for flamebirde

8. maurice - voting for flamebirde

9. Molly Mae - voting for Hidden G

A. curr3nt - not voting

B.(Other)Medji - voting for maurice

DEAD:

6.Anon26 - disintegrated by Serpine

just to provide pressure... and also because I want to hear his reason for voting for me. Though, you guys say that don't out your selves if you are one of three goodies, what do you say if you are?

Did you notice the 66% chance from Shadow that maurice is a baddie? Why not break the tie to pressure him instead of going for newer people that wouldn't hint well.

If they use the wiki to hint it will more likely than not be a hint directed to one character instead of a role limiting hint.

They have no reason. Nothing for you to defend. They are hoping you give bad hints so they can find the three goodies they need to kill for an easier win.

I don't know about mo but I am not a baddie. It is a normal practise for the goodies to D1 information gather. I don't know where everyone else is. How else do you think we are supposed to work out who the baddies are? By ESP? Talking is the only way! We don't have time to spy each night. By that time, the game is lost. I have given a few clues to my identity, and I really don't want to die tonight.

What about all these people who are lying low?

just to provide pressure... and also because I want to hear his reason for voting for me. Though, you guys say that don't out your selves if you are one of three goodies, what do you say if you are?

I figure there are three goodies that can really mess with the baddies. The vote mod (x0-x3), the vote changer and the RID Kill. If you are one of these three then outing yourself could be bad. If you are not one of these three then outing yourself will give the baddies a better idea who the three are by process of elimination.

@FB - I was talking about the whole site. Reading up on your character so you can hint.

@curr3nt - People can use knowledge of their character to subtly hint. It's not like you have to say "HINT: [insert hint here]" You weave it in so that only those who are combing carefully will see it, so it doesn't matter . But I see what you mean about role limiting hint.

Why would I vote for mo when the only way he can hint any more is to straight out state his role? He has given info that we can look back on later and hold him to. Others have said nothing. We need to hear from everyone.

@FB - I was talking about the whole site. Reading up on your character so you can hint.

@curr3nt - People can use knowledge of their character to subtly hint. It's not like you have to say "HINT: [insert hint here]" You weave it in so that only those who are combing carefully will see it, so it doesn't matter . But I see what you mean about role limiting hint.

Why would I vote for mo when the only way he can hint any more is to straight out state his role? He has given info that we can look back on later and hold him to. Others have said nothing. We need to hear from everyone.

You don't think at least one of the three baddies will be looking for those hints?

Vote for maurice because "if" he is a goodie then his role has already been outed by Shadow and by him admitting to have targeted Molly.

But how are the three people you mentioned supposed to know how to target their actions if we have no idea who the baddies are? Seriously? What do you think we should do? Moving your votes around and hearing from everyone is what you do on Day 1. This is how you ferret out the baddies. And there is a huge difference between outing yourself and giving pieces of info or hinting vaguely. You do it without announcing it. You put it into your posts so it sounds like normal conversation.

Ofc they are looking for hints but how are the goodies supposed to work out who to target? How about the RID kill goes for Mo as Cleaver tonight, then.

What I am saying here is vote for whoever you want at the end of the day, but during the day, the normal practise is to hear from everyone. Sheesh, you've been playing mafia longer than me, haven't you? You know this. The more you go against info gathering, the more I think you are bad, curr3nt...

Maurice is the best target for a possible baddie.

Shadow has him down to a 66% chance for baddie.

He overlooked the NP clearing me from all but one baddie role.

He is voting for people with little to no comments.

I think it is a safe bet to go for him.