5. Thalia

7. Auramyna - voting for Thalia

8. maurice - voting for curr3nt

9. Molly Mae - voting for Hidden G

A. curr3nt - not voting

B.(Other)Medji - voting for maurice

DEAD:

6.Anon26 - disintegrated by Serpine

Maurice, I'm a bit disappointed. That block proved that I'm not two of the baddies. To support that I'm not the third I'm going to pass up my vote for D1. I'm not going to help you narrow me down on the goodie side so you can figure out other goodies.

ATTENTION!!!

DO NOT OUT YOUR ROLES WITHOUT DARN GOOD REASON!

If the baddies can kill the following without taking a loss then they win.

Skulduggery Pleasant - RID Kill

Eachan Meritorious - x0 - x3 Vote

Morwenna Crow - Vote Mod

After that it is 5 goodies to 3 baddies that can vote worth 5. They can tie any lynch and just need one more NK to control lynches.

I take it Thalia's hint requires reading the book? Wow, this is going to be hard for me. And I'm one of the goodies, so I kinda need to get the hints.

I don't understand anything you guys are on about at the moment but I have one thing to add:

TheCube: Just because someone is blocked, doesn't mean they aren't the Cleaver. That is a comon baddie tactic; to block yourself.

So, Shadow thinks you are the White Cleaver, Sagacious Tome or Ghastly Bespoke?

I don't think you overlooked the NP, I think you were fishing and given the 66% odds... If I was voting I would vote for you and have Skulduggery RID Kill Molly as Nefarian Serpine if you came up as the Cleaver. If you turn out a goodie then he can RID Kill me as Nefarian Serpine.

Host: Aaryan

1. TheCube - voting for Thalia

2. Hidden G

3. Flamebirde

4. Shadow - voting for maurice

5. Thalia

7. Auramyna - voting for Thalia

8. maurice - voting for flamebirde

A. curr3nt - not voting

DEAD:

Changing maurice's vote per his request.

Host: Aaryan

1. TheCube - voting for Thalia

2. Hidden G

3. Flamebirde

4. Shadow - voting for maurice

5. Thalia

7. Auramyna - voting for flamebirde

8. maurice - voting for flamebirde

A. curr3nt - not voting

DEAD:

:duh: Got Thalia's hint. If Shadow has a partner, and mo isn't Cleaver then there is only one goodie he could be. Unless i am reading this totally wrong. No, sorry, one baddie, one goodie. Give me some sort of sign, mo. I'd rather rule you out so we can work together.

So, Shadow thinks you are the White Cleaver, Sagacious Tome or Ghastly Bespoke?

I don't think you overlooked the NP, I think you were fishing and given the 66% odds... If I was voting I would vote for you and have Skulduggery RID Kill Molly as Nefarian Serpine if you came up as the Cleaver. If you turn out a goodie then he can RID Kill me as Nefarian Serpine.

But Molly was blocked and Nefarian Serpine acted...

EDITED RULES:

-OOA:

RID > Goodie Block > Baddie Block > Save > Action Spy > NK > Role spy

-On any Day, a tie means no lynch.

-Powerplay is allowed.

-Saver can save self twice in the whole game.

-Saves show up in Night Post; only if successful.

NK cannot be blocked. It is a group ability. Serpine shows up in the night post, though.

Night Post in 10 minutes.

NK can't be blocked.

@curr3nt - do you really think that not voting helps the goodies? We need to get off to a good start on day 1 by gathering as much info as possible. If we don't figure out a baddie on D1 or N2, we are stuffed. Also, what do you have to say for yourself?

Edit- I thought you had hinted at a certain role but you denied it so you'll be the next one I vote for after FB unless I see something that changes my mind...

Edited by Auramyna

Because if we can't get a defense out of maurice I'm thinking a "Tomestone" voting pattern might be called for.

Everyone vote for the person below them and we see who flash votes or vote mods to break the tie.

-----

Did you see my post about how baddies only have to kill 3 particular goodies to win? Fishing for hints or adding pressure to out more people would help the baddies quite a bit. Unless we get all the goodies to out themself and look at the roles doubled up.

@curr3nt - do you really think that not voting helps the goodies? We need to get off to a good start on day 1 by gathering as much info as possible. If we don't figure out a baddie on D1 or N2, we are stuffed. Also, what do you have to say for yourself?

What I said earlier. If I'm a baddie I have to be Nefarin Serpine (x0-x3 vote mod). If I don't vote then how could I use that ability? If Skulldruggery wants to try to RID Kill me N2 to totally clear me he is welcome to...but depending on which baddie maurice is Molly might be a better choice.

Looks like baddie block can only prevent save and goodie spy. 2 in 8 chance of being useful. Baddie's choice, take the 25% chance or use it to try to protect Nefarian? Not proof that Molly is Nefarian but if maurice is Cleaver I think a good reason to RID Kill Molly. If maurice is the Sagacious Tome then I think they were planning to NK him N2 and role steal.