BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Skullduggery Pleasant Mafia

Aaryan

Now, mo, I unfortunately can't quite vote for where my action yields suspicion without it being seen as revenge voting :( despite my constant efforts to avoid that.....

Aaryan, are all successful actions shown in the night post?

If so, last night's action was very well targeted and yielded an excellent result.

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been quiet because Aaryan hasn't yet given me what I need...and because I forgot to subscribe to this so I knew when it started.

You haven't received your role yet? Because Aaryan has been very quick w/ answers to questions so :shrug:

I was actually about to vote shadow before mo did but quoting Thalia's post wouldn't give me the roster. I'm not satisfied. Please add my vote to shadow, for the time being, while I process this.

Host: Aaryan

1. TheCube

2. Hidden G

3. Flamebirde

4. Shadow

5. Thalia

7. Auramyna - voting for Shadow7

8. maurice - voting for Shadow7

9. Molly Mae - voting for Hidden G

A. curr3nt

B.(Other)Medji

DEAD:

6.Anon26 - disintegrated by Serpine

Edited by Aaryan

You haven't received your role yet? Because Aaryan has been very quick w/ answers to questions so :shrug:

I was actually about to vote shadow before mo did but quoting Thalia's post wouldn't give me the roster. I'm not satisfied. Please add my vote to shadow, for the time being, while I process this.

No, I was referring to the necessary feedback from my action. I have that now, but unfortunately, the target that that tells me is good, I can't vote for without looking petty...

1. TheCube

2. Hidden G

3. Flamebirde

4. Shadow - voting for maurice

5. Thalia

7. Auramyna - voting for Thalia

A. curr3nt

B.(Other)Medji

DEAD:

You know what, I can't just sit by when I'm certain of it. The target was shown, and was targeted by a baddie. I'm certain of this.

EDIT: changing Aura's as requested

Edited by Shadow7

1. TheCube - voting for Thalia

2. Hidden G

3. Flamebirde

5. Thalia

A. curr3nt

B.(Other)Medji

DEAD:

I decided the lynch Thalia because its my gut.

@ Aaryan- Are saves always shown in the night post or just when they are needed.?

@ TC-

1. Your gut is wrong this time (unless you are a baddie in which case you wouldn't need it).

2. I won't say that you'll regret it because that is usually either taken the wrong way or ignored.

3. This is a democracy (mostly). You don't lynch me, the "town" does. ;)

4. I prefer evidence over gut.

Edited by Thalia

2. Hidden G

3. Flamebirde

5. Thalia

A. curr3nt

B.(Other)Medji - voting for maurice

DEAD:

I am convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt that maurice is evil. Also, no hard feelings, Molly. As long as you actually acknowledge that I actually did have my facts straight.

I have come to realize that I didn't really explain myself. maurice is evil because:

two rights = a U-Turn.

U-Turn = backwards.

backwards = wrong.

wrong = evil.

Therefore, two rights = evil.

Mr. T is definitely right, and so is Yoda. Therefore, maurice is evil.

@Shadow

If you are who you claimed, then think about what I've said Night 1 and what I might do Night 1. Let's not out anyone else. But let's think about it.

I'm moving my vote. I think a baddie may be able to make that claim...but it'd be risky. Gimme a sec.

2. Hidden G

3. Flamebirde

5. Thalia

8. maurice - voting for curr3nt

A. curr3nt

B.(Other)Medji - voting for maurice

DEAD:

I think Thalia has spoken enough.

@Medji, certain? Because nobody else could have? I have left hints and Aaryan has also given a reasonable doubt.

I have come to realize that I didn't really explain myself. maurice is evil because:

two rights = a U-Turn.

U-Turn = backwards.

backwards = wrong.

wrong = evil.

Therefore, two rights = evil.

Mr. T is definitely right, and so is Yoda. Therefore, maurice is evil.

:huh: Interesting logic. . .

@Medji, certain? Because nobody else could have? I have left hints and Aaryan has also given a reasonable doubt.

It's day one...I'm not certain of anything...

@Shadow

If you are who you claimed, then think about what I've said Night 1 and what I might do Night 1. Let's not out anyone else. But let's think about it.

I'm moving my vote. I think a baddie may be able to make that claim...but it'd be risky. Gimme a sec.

There are 2 goodies and the baddies who have potential to know who you are. Either your action was wasted, or you are a baddie. I am willing to risk myself to get a baddie lynch from the start. If your action was not wasted, I highly doubt you would have targeted who you did.

Besides, killing one won't destroy us.

There are 2 goodies and the baddies who have potential to know who you are. Either your action was wasted, or you are a baddie. I am willing to risk myself to get a baddie lynch from the start. If your action was not wasted, I highly doubt you would have targeted who you did.

Besides, killing one won't destroy us.

I'll let you sit on that some...we have until Sunday. I just hope you are aware of my hints and not just relying on the night post.

If you are aware, then you don't think I would have done that? Seriously?

I'll let you sit on that some...we have until Sunday. I just hope you are aware of my hints and not just relying on the night post.

If you are aware, then you don't think I would have done that? Seriously?

:shrug: I haven't really seen much in the way of hints beyond the reminder that there is doubt....then again, I'm also unfamiliar with the series.....but still, not seeing much....

And yeah, I think you know better than to pick your target by personal relations. Especially for actions defending the target.