BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Skullduggery Pleasant Mafia

Aaryan

I think I read Amber a while back. The book I'm thinking of is up in the closet, I'll check when home. Of course I read so much I have a hard time remembering any one book.

I do know I haven't read these books ... I might pick up the first one when done with others on my list. I normally try to stay away from books written for kids. Harry Potter is the only one I can recall enjoying. Golden Compass was meh. Maximum Ride and Daniel X were meh. Narnia books were fine when I was younger but meh now that I'm older.

Also...not a baddie if you care or not but some of you already knew that but you know I knew that and I know you know I knew that so take that.

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh NOW you tell me.

There's powerplay so the baddies should be okay for actions. And if you take out all the vote manips, theother goodies might not want to use their actions on N1, Quite often goodies don't...

Edited by Auramyna

If people have confirmed, then the game has started. If someone makes an error, the host has to stay out of it. Just saying...

But yeah, make the deadline whatever you want. I'm just pointing out that a host can't manipulate the rules to make up for people's mistakes.

Who was the Welsh female actor from Dr Who?

Sorry, this series is by an Irish author and Welshland (I know it is really called Wales but Welshland is more fun to say) is close enough to be a related topic of conversation.