BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

I don't know where it comes from or what it is exactly made of but it has only started appearing in the last year. the strange thing is that its always a bluey-grey colour. i know im not the only person in the world to come across this stuff but people don't like talking about it. if they do, they don't talk about it often. the other thing is that if i get rid of it, in a few hours it will come back :P

sometimes its big and round but other times its small and in the shape of a half moon. sometimes i want to put it in a jar and see how much i can collect, but that would take a while and would gross people out.

when i was younger, i thought hardly anybody had it and thought i was one of those people. but i was wrong.

maybe you could by it off ebay, but that would be wired, even for me.

i don't know if it is something that i will keep forever but who knows.

any ideas what it is???

Good Luck.

12 answers to this question

well your all on the right track. and sorry for the typos. spelling has never been my strong point nor an interest of mine :P

if possible, try explaining your answers. it would be great to see your logic :D