BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Looney Tunes Mafia

curr3nt

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HEY GUYS!! I have an idea. Let's play a Mafia where the baddies don't have a night kill. Nope instead we'll give them RID Kills. So they have to earn their blood. Sound good so far? Oh I left off the best part. The goodies will out themselves. Without pressure? Sure that'll work, too. Then when enough out themselves, they will out others indirectly. Indirectly? How? Well they will give information that when added to the information that the baddies alone have, will allow them to figure out a couple of other RID's. Wait you mean even those who have worked hard to not be outted? Even when they had 3 votes onthem? Yup!! That'd be super duper. Oh and then the baddies can deduce the remaining roles. So those two RID Kills that should be less than the one Night Kill, become far greater than it. Doesn't that sound rad? And then mayhaps afterwards, goodies will learn a valuable lesson. Goodies can still win without any one goodie. Yup, if all goodies can just learn to fight hard to not be lynched, but accept their fate without harming their teammates (wait, you mean selflessness...yup) then the baddies don't stand a chance.

Okay, just read through a multitude of posts and I have to say that I am highly confused. Due to the redirects and all the inconsistent role claims, it is impossible to figure out what info to use in my analysis. Many of the people who have "claimed role" have made several inconsistent claims, then gone back and said they did that for this reason or that reason. I seriously have no idea who to believe. Seeing as two people think MoMa is Taz, I am leaning towards believing that. Let's think: we need Taz dead, but on the other hand, he is helping us by preventing the baddies from RID killing the outted players (if he redirects the right baddies.) At the same time, if MoMa is one of the most likely players to fill out his spreadsheet first, both because he is Taz and has so many redirects and also because he is an experienced player. So, in the beginning I was going to say we should hope the baddies RID kill him tonight. But then he could prevent that as RID kill is a lot weaker than usual. So perhaps we should lynch him. But then, what if Cube and Aki are baddies and are trying to get the pressure off themselves?

Say we lynched MoMa and he turned out to be [not Taz], they could say, "oh we must have both been redirected and were wrong" to back out of it.

Conclusion: I have no idea who to lynch. I don't like TC's retractions and inconsistencies, but I don't want to lynch a goodie (he could get RIDkilled tonight but again, a redirect could save him). I was offline due to a lengthy power outage, and had planned on coming back and pressuring peace. But now I don't know.

I think Anon is disseminating confusion mindlessly. Some of the things people are saying they "know", I don't see how they could. Some of the "narrowing down roles" looks to me to be incorrect. I will think on this and vote soon. But if the people who are disseminating confusion are NOT baddies, kindly stop it as it is clouding the picture drastically.

Okay, just read through a multitude of posts and I have to say that I am highly confused. Due to the redirects and all the inconsistent role claims, it is impossible to figure out what info to use in my analysis. Many of the people who have "claimed role" have made several inconsistent claims, then gone back and said they did that for this reason or that reason. I seriously have no idea who to believe. Seeing as two people think MoMa is Taz, I am leaning towards believing that. Let's think: we need Taz dead, but on the other hand, he is helping us by preventing the baddies from RID killing the outted players (if he redirects the right baddies.) At the same time, if MoMa is one of the most likely players to fill out his spreadsheet first, both because he is Taz and has so many redirects and also because he is an experienced player. So, in the beginning I was going to say we should hope the baddies RID kill him tonight. But then he could prevent that as RID kill is a lot weaker than usual. So perhaps we should lynch him. But then, what if Cube and Aki are baddies and are trying to get the pressure off themselves?

Say we lynched MoMa and he turned out to be [not Taz], they could say, "oh we must have both been redirected and were wrong" to back out of it.

Conclusion: I have no idea who to lynch. I don't like TC's retractions and inconsistencies, but I don't want to lynch a goodie (he could get RIDkilled tonight but again, a redirect could save him). I was offline due to a lengthy power outage, and had planned on coming back and pressuring peace. But now I don't know.

I think Anon is disseminating confusion mindlessly. Some of the things people are saying they "know", I don't see how they could. Some of the "narrowing down roles" looks to me to be incorrect. I will think on this and vote soon. But if the people who are disseminating confusion are NOT baddies, kindly stop it as it is clouding the picture drastically.

Those two people who believe it are in BTSC with each other...

Only one of them spied me. And that spy was redirected.

And if one more goodie outs his role, I swear I will out anything that I know. And the goodies will certainly lose because of it.

Edited by Molly Mae

I was hoping all these redirects wouldn't confuse the issue so much once we started playing. But things are actually more confusing than I expected. Seriously, all goodies: please be careful not to add to the confusion. You might think it stops the baddies from being able to work out our roles and RID kill us but remember this: they have all th ebaddie roles pinned down exactly, so we are more in the dark than them. Hence, any confusion is more detrimental to us than them.

Maybe we should keep Taz alive for a couple days and then lynch him before he has had enough nights to earn his wincon. This way he helps us divert the baddies from their RID kills, while we work out what's going on. As soon as Taz is dead, we will start dropping like flies due to RID kills and only have our own redirect(s) to rely on (which requires us knowing exactly who to target and redirect to; knowledge we don't have yet.)

Thoughts?

@ MoMa - I see what you're saying. Hmmm, well that is difficult to back down from. We have to keep in mind the remote possibility that someone does want to counterclaim TC or Aki but doesn't want to out themselves, so are voting for them instead. (As I was about to say Tweety or Dodger, counterclaim if you are one of these roles but realised they couldn't.)

@ MoMa - I see what you're saying. Hmmm, well that is difficult to back down from. We have to keep in mind the remote possibility that someone does want to counterclaim TC or Aki but doesn't want to out themselves, so are voting for them instead. (As I was about to say Tweety or Dodger, counterclaim if you are one of these roles but realised they couldn't.)

Even if I were Tweety or Dodger, I wouldn't counterclaim--not while the baddies have 2 RID Kills. I would also have advised my BTSC team mate of doing the same.

I think you see my point.

Lead Writer: curr3nt

Lead Animator: araver

1. Aaryan- voting for Molly Mae

2. Hirkala - voting for flamebirde

3. Molly Mae - voting for TheCube

4. Anon26 - voting for flamebirde

5. KlueMaster - voting for Akriti

6. Peace*out

7. Auramyna - voting for flamebirde

8. flamebirde - voting for TheCube

9. (Other)Medji - voting for (Nobody right now)

A. Akriti - voting for Maurice

B. Thalia - voting for TheCube

C. TheCube - voting for flamebirde

D. YoDell - voting for TheCube

E. Hidden G - voting for Auramyna

F. maurice - voting for flamebirde

G. Darth Nox - voting for TheCube

Cos I can't vote for cube as he has made a claim that is hard to back down from (one that hasbeen backed up by Aki,due to BTSC).

Flamebirde is acting highly suspicious so :shrug: (I hope I am not getting sucked into a baddie bandwagon here.) Was going to abstain but that's unpatriotic.

Even if I were Tweety or Dodger, I wouldn't counterclaim--not while the baddies have 2 RID Kills. I would also have advised my BTSC team mate of doing the same.

I think you see my point.

So you're saying that's what they're up to? I suppose the other baddies could have advised them to use that strategy but that implies that the other baddies are pretty experienced, as I doubt they would come up with something that multi layered.

One little gripe: there have been a few times in this thread where people have edited out important info from their posts. When I edit, it is to fix a typo or add something, not write something for certain ppl to see and then remove. Other mafia sites ban people for doing that.