BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Looney Tunes Mafia

curr3nt

When Akriti said Molly is Taz.

there is a chance there is a redirect.

but i dont think there, coz

1. Molly voted for mow.

2. Also three out of all 5 redirect are by Taz. He wouldnt surely reditrect any one on himself. and chances of other 2 redirects are low.

EDIT: Second reason

Edited by Anon26

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lead Writer: curr3nt

Lead Animator: araver

1. Aaryan- voting for peace*out

2. Hirkala

3. Molly Mae - voting for Maurice

4. Anon26 voting for Auramyna

5. KlueMaster - voting for Akriti

6. Peace*out - voting for Akriti

7. Aura - voting for TheCube

8. flamebirde - voting for TheCube

9. Medji - voting for TheCube

A. Akriti - voting for Maurice

B. Thalia

C. TheCube - voting for Maurice

D. YoDell

E. Hidden G

F. maurice - voting for Auramyna

G. Darth Nox

Ok Anon, I am confused. You keep pointing out that MoMa voting for me is evidence that he is Taz. But MoMa was trapped. If MoMa is Taz then he garnered no information as none of his redirects went through. So what does his vote on me mean?

@Maurice: i agree I forgot about Molly being blocked but..

out of 6, chance of you to be one of the nemisis character are 2.

Thats why he voted for you.

-But if I were a nemesis character why would he vote for me? He'd want me alive to redirect to me, right? Or are you saying he wants me out since I am likely not a target of his?

Too much WiFoM?

First of all, I guess Akriti was redirected by Barnyard Dawg or Coyote on to someone else while she tried to spy on Molly Mae. Think of it, it would make more sense. And in case it was done by BD then perhaps we can have the id of Taz from him as he must know that THE PERSON HE DIRECTED AKRITI TO IS TAZ. Of course, this all is based on the assumption that Akriti is speaking the truth.

Again regarding the 1 of 7, 2 of 6 kind of calculations: are you sure you've accounted for all redirects? Ignore the role claims for the time being as all of them have been very vague and anyone can retract from them. Now, even if the two trapped had redirect capabilities (just an assumption) there were still 3 more redirects possible. If Akriti was indeed redirected, still 2 more remain. Bring them into your calculations.

For now, I would like to follow Anon's vote.

2. Hirkala

4. Anon26 - voting for Auramyna

5. KlueMaster - voting for Auramyna

B. Thalia

D. YoDell

E. Hidden G

G. Darth Nox - voting for TheCube

EDIT: Forgot to remove quotes...

Edited by KlueMaster

@KM, I think I follow you. Are you saying you're voting for Aura? If you are, and I follow then I would like to probe others...I gave my reason a page or so back.

2. Hirkala

B. Thalia

D. YoDell

E. Hidden G

F. maurice - voting for flamebirde

@KM...no reason. He was my second choice after N1. TC freaked a bit, as he should have. But fb was too calm. And didn't respond at all. His BTSC mates gave him bad advice.

Ok guys we have 3 votes a piece on Maurice and Aura; while Cube is leading with 4.

So, if you have anything in favor of cube then please speak up. Similarly, if you have anything against the other 2, again do the same.

@mo

sorry bud, but my last game has told me better not to try to figure you out. i'll leave it to more experienced players. as of now my position on you is neutral, and it may change if a sufficiently strong reason is thrown out in the middle.

Ok Anon, I am confused. You keep pointing out that MoMa voting for me is evidence that he is Taz. But MoMa was trapped. If MoMa is Taz then he garnered no information as none of his redirects went through. So what does his vote on me mean?

@Maurice: i agree I forgot about Molly being blocked but..out of 6, chance of you to be one of the nemisis character are 2.Thats why he voted for you.

Wow... loooong read.. I've been reading bits and pieces all day at work .. but wasn't able to focus so far...

I don't get the posts I quoted...

OOA says:

Redirect >> RID Recruit > Save >> Trap >> RID Kill > Kill > Spy

the trap on MollyMae or Maurice does not mean they cannot redirect... Redirects happen FIRST... chronological order .. remember?

So even if they were both trapped.. they could both be Redirecters...

right hosts?? Redirects happen first then the redirecter(s) could be trapped or RID Killed or spied or whatever....

edit: typos

Edited by Yodell

Ok guys we have 3 votes a piece on Maurice and Aura; while Cube is leading with 4.

So, if you have anything in favor of cube then please speak up. Similarly, if you have anything against the other 2, again do the same.

@mo

sorry bud, but my last game has told me better not to try to figure you out. i'll leave it to more experienced players. as of now my position on you is neutral, and it may change if a sufficiently strong reason is thrown out in the middle.

How about this...I know who you are.

2. Hirkala

7. Auramyna - voting for TheCube

B. Thalia

D. YoDell

E. Hidden G

I agree with Anon26 on this one.

EDIT: Removing quote tags.

Edited by TheCube

i never said I am suspicious of mow.

I repeat:

only one from Molly or mow, is a baddy (I dont have to explain this, do I?)

The worst case is that one is baddy, other Indy. (A fact)

Both of them are one of the 7 roles.

one of the role of the 7 is a baddy

one of the role of 7 is an Indy

Remaining 5 roles are goody.

And hence there is a greater probablity that both are goodies.

And if one is baddy, then chance of the other being goody is even more significantly increases.

Voting for mow or Molly is dangerous for Goodies.

and Akriti, I consider you even more suspicious now

I'm pretty sure I know who Maurice is.

Too much WiFoM?

First of all, I guess Akriti was redirected by Barnyard Dawg or Coyote on to someone else while she tried to spy on Molly Mae. Think of it, it would make more sense. And in case it was done by BD then perhaps we can have the id of Taz from him as he must know that THE PERSON HE DIRECTED AKRITI TO IS TAZ. Of course, this all is based on the assumption that Akriti is speaking the truth.

Again regarding the 1 of 7, 2 of 6 kind of calculations: are you sure you've accounted for all redirects? Ignore the role claims for the time being as all of them have been very vague and anyone can retract from them. Now, even if the two trapped had redirect capabilities (just an assumption) there were still 3 more redirects possible. If Akriti was indeed redirected, still 2 more remain. Bring them into your calculations.

For now, I would like to follow Anon's vote.

This is possible and is the first thing I was going to point out. Assuming Akriti isn't lying, I know who she is now.

Wow... loooong read.. I've been reading bits and pieces all day at work .. but wasn't able to focus so far...

OOA says:

the trap on MollyMae or Maurice does not mean they cannot redirect... Redirects happen FIRST... chronological order .. remember?

right hosts?? Redirects happen first then the redirecter(s) could be trapped or RID Killed or spied or whatever....

Yes. Even though I was trapped, I could still redirect if I had that action. That's what >> means.

OOA says:

if the answer is yes meaning you are right :thumbsup: then we should think deeper ;)

and @mo how do u know who's KM ?

TC you changed my vote. I think you meant to change yours.

Listen, KM. If I get you right then you agree with me about Aura. Please see my reason for not voting for "her". I will go along with it, but we can always do so later.