Looney Tunes Mafia

curr3nt

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maurice = momo

MollyMae = moma

Wow! This has been great. I know who the baddies and Taz are...mostly. Well I have it narrowed down.

Dont know if this is your regular procedure Mow,

but your looking bad with every comment you say.

Baddies already know who the other baddies are. :dry:

Hmm, trying to suck up so he skips you in his voting rampage?

Hmm, so we're not on the same side? You have contradicted yourself, then. :shrug: HA! Lies --> (points at Mo.)

Hmm, trying to cover up, hey? I'm onto your games. *points a two fingered V-shape at my eyes and then at you*

@all- mo is not voting, he's stirring the pot! Refuse to be stirred!

Silly silly girl. Only the Baddies would not want the pot stirred. Well one goodie taking a hot bath...

But this game with no straight Baddie kill, goodies can and should stir the pot N1. I already have three reactions (different, but nonetheless telling) from the 3 people I have "voted" for. And even some from others. That makes this night, thus far, a success by my standards. And so you don't jump the gun and place an immediate vote on me (so I don't reciprocate, which quite frankly I don't give a koala bear's tail about) I most likely will be voting for you, barring some miraculous N1 post.

Oh and I can do it too

watching%20you.gif

Mo is trying to shake you guys up so he can get some info to base his night action on. Maybe even doing this on behalf of the baddies. Watch out for his fake hints also, to draw actions away, making them useless. (no I'm not saying he's Taz.)

All the redirects in this game are mighty annoying but they are worse for the baddies than us. Taz benefits from them. To Taz - I wish I was you.

@Host - thanks for the limerick comment. Something to metagame on while I wait for the day.

To all - this could be very, very fast game or a slow one.

i went out for 4 hrs to come back having 32 Notifications to this mafia :P, AURA what limerick comment are u referring to ?

I know! It's:

mo = Maurice

MoMa = Yuli

(note the small m for mo.)

Yes the small m for mo...because maurice has a small m!!

Duh, ofc you know the baddies and Taz gave himself away presumably (we could be wrong, he's pretty sneaky.)

Edit - @momo

Dont know if this is your regular procedure Mow,

but your looking bad with every comment you say.

Baddies already know who the other baddies are. :dry:

Baddies do know each other, from the beginning. But I didn't know until this day that it was Aurazini all along.

@Maurice,i'm not getting u man ,what are u voting for,by doing this u are saying"i'm a baddie "

@ Hidden G What is there to get? Baddies have all of the info right now. They want to monopolize it. By voting (or as your probable BTSC mate Aura puts it "stirring the pot") I am getting people to speak, giving myself and others an opportunity to get a read on people. That speaks "I am a baddie"? Really? Because to me, hanging low and trying to horde all of the info, that speaks "I am a baddie". Mind you, I'm not trying to get people to reveal or even hint at a role. Just looking for reactions. And I've gotten them, even if some were passive.

I am the Robin Hood of information. I will steal it from the info-rich Baddies and share it with the info-deprived goodies. Simple fact-finding mission is all.

edit - added HG's quote as my post made it to a new page.

Edited by maurice

I am the Robin Hood of information. I will steal it from the info-rich Baddies and share it with the info-deprived goodies. Simple fact-finding mission is all.

:thumbsup:

Though I do not expect people to say much until N1 actions are posted.

@All

Speak to your heart's content. Just make sure you don't out your role as baddies have multiple RID Kills, and Taz also has a wincon of killing goodies through redirects.

Okay, mo. You're correct with the infogathering techniques. I was trying to calm the confused newbies but I failed to realise thete was a method to your madness. Also, you must know I'm a goodie. Why continue to squeeze water out of a stone? Yes, I have been telling, too telling. But the only player who could figure out my role right here, right now, cannot RID kill me. If you screwed up then so did I. Let's hope the RID killers have no clue what I'm on about.

Btw, I play w/ a few layers of wifom removed on BD due to newer players so maybe I've been too obvious. :shrug: if this is the case, mo and I will be dead in a few hours.

As for watching%20you.gif I knew I'd seen that somewhere!

@Maurice ,are u saying i'm hanging low,if so ,NO i'm not ,i was on for hours with no replies,then i went to hang out with friend and i see u all have more than 32 posts,so of course i'm gonna read them.

Two things here:

1. He was talking in general. Everyone is just guessing until N1 post gives something for deduction. You need not worry about the casual comments until a vote has been placed on you.

2. You are again inviting unwarranted attention like TMM4. And, I thought you have learnt from that game. :duh:

@curr3nt

Could you please end future day/night cycles around 11 PM your time?

10 PM your time is 7:30am here and I don't want to lose another one coz of flash voting.

Two things here:

1. He was talking in general. Everyone is just guessing until N1 post gives something for deduction. You need not worry about the casual comments until a vote has been placed on you.

2. You are again inviting unwarranted attention like TMM4. And, I thought you have learnt from that game. :duh:

i'm not inviting attention to myself :huh: ,i'm trying to defend my self. and about the :"I thought you have learnt from that game"

i want to remind u that u lost all your time trying to put pressure on me ,and being friendly with Anon when i was a friend and he a foe.

"BE WISE" :rolleyes:

I am 110% either voting for Aaryan, Yodell, Anon, HiddenG, Aki or Klue tomorrow. (Have to add Klue in as I predict he will come under my suspicion sooner or later.) would have added hirk and yuli but i think those wells are dry.

And just yesterday someone was saying there is nothing personal. :dry:

i want to remind u that u lost all your time trying to put pressure on me ,and being friendly with Anon when i was a friend and he a foe.

"BE WISE" :rolleyes:

You won't believe me if I said anything here. Perhaps, Anon can tell you why I did that.

Also, what are you defending against when there is no vote (and there won't be any until D1 is over).

@Anon

I think HiddenG is actually Q-cumber with a new id. Tell me you don't think so? :P