BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Looney Tunes Mafia

curr3nt

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as for your last question let's believe peace's claim over that of hidden, and nox's claim over that of cube and cube over that of .. who is he by the way (he's claimed so many I really cannot tell right now) - as I get it .. your post was repped because you were right , not because you were sarcastic... about outing yourself.. just because none of those 5 have outed themselves - although all of us hinted .. but not said I'm X - then we must be baddies (right minus one since one baddie is dead) - heck of a deduction !!

Late response, but it goes with Molly's recent post. I never even as much as hinted at my role. No outting, no hinting. This is why I made my rant. I almost fake hinted. Now, one can argue that asking questions regarding Foggy was a hint. Fair enough. But I never said "I can't see very clearly", "I need some way to get me through these rough waters with all of these clouds", "Speak, boy!" "I hope Colonel Sanders ain't around" or even my favorite (though a little roundabout) "If Billy Clanton could hear me now, he'd be pleased"

Late response, but it goes with Molly's recent post. I never even as much as hinted at my role. No outting, no hinting. This is why I made my rant. I almost fake hinted. Now, one can argue that asking questions regarding Foggy was a hint. Fair enough. But I never said "I can't see very clearly", "I need some way to get me through these rough waters with all of these clouds", "Speak, boy!" "I hope Colonel Sanders ain't around" or even my favorite (though a little roundabout) "If Billy Clanton could hear me now, he'd be pleased"

Yes, but I also knew that Foghorn had to be either you or Hirk. That's why I put one of you in group 1 and the other in group 2. Henery had to be either Hirk or Aura. Since you were blocked N1, I knew you couldn't be Henery after a few questions with the hosts regarding redirecting a blocked player.

*Shrug* Even without knowing roles, I guessed a lot at factions. I grouped baddies together, goodies together, and people down the middle together. After some reasonable assumptions, I found who I needed.

I can't tell you 100% that Aura was bad. I can't tell you 100% that Cube is Tweety. Or that Thalia is Road Runner. I just assume a lot. And trust a bit.

I'm a gambler, Mo. You know that. If you wanna play the safest bet, we should not kill anyone at night. Lynch YoDell D4. I'll redirect N5. Lynch Klue D5. Tie win.

Yes, but I also knew that Foghorn had to be either you or Hirk. That's why I put one of you in group 1 and the other in group 2. Henery had to be either Hirk or Aura. Since you were blocked N1, I knew you couldn't be Henery after a few questions with the hosts regarding redirecting a blocked player.

*Shrug* Even without knowing roles, I guessed a lot at factions. I grouped baddies together, goodies together, and people down the middle together. After some reasonable assumptions, I found who I needed.

I can't tell you 100% that Aura was bad. I can't tell you 100% that Cube is Tweety. Or that Thalia is Road Runner. I just assume a lot. And trust a bit.

I'm a gambler, Mo. You know that. If you wanna play the safest bet, we should not kill anyone at night. Lynch YoDell D4. I'll redirect N5. Lynch Klue D5. Tie win.

You knew this, how? Makes sense to me that you redirected Hirk to me...which would give you a redirect N1. plus your hit N2. Did you lie to us (read - me :()?

I thought we were operating under the assumption that I had 2 redirects?

We are working under that assumption...but I needn't assume that you've stated over and over again that you have one. So why the need to lie?

We are working under that assumption...but I needn't assume that you've stated over and over again that you have one. So why the need to lie?

Originally, to set up an uber betrayal for an epic indy win. But mostly to keep myself alive.

If I wanted to betray the goodies, I would have done it N3 and won the game. I take two hits to die, so a lynch D3 wouldn't have killed me. I could have successfully betrayed the goodies and won. And I didn't. Because I <3 you.

To all - this could be very, very fast game or a slow one.

Why continue to squeeze water out of a stone?

would have added hirk and yuli but i think those wells are dry.

Maybe you saw it in Mexico? If not, you certainly saw it on the road to Mexico..

So here are Aura's hints and Yuli's acknowledgement that he picked up on them. Somewhere in all that is me chastising her for the obvious hints...yeah, I believe she is a baddie.

edit- if she was a goodie she is Speedy or Roadrunner.

Two strikes, huh?

Edited by maurice

Wait...

@Molly, did you redirect flamebirde to me and Hirkala to me N1? If yes, did you redirect someone else to me? Who?

@Mo: No. I played round robin. I redirected you to Aura, Aura to Hirk, and Hirk to you. You were blocked, so you couldn't have been Henery (as the redirect was successful). The post doesn't help us, though. Pepe blocked you and we know that Flame was Pepe. Nobody else is seen targeting you. Marvin is mentioned at the bottom of the post. *Shrug*

Out on the 16th hole the lead writer places a golf score sheet into a parcel envelope. On the front it shows evidence that the writer either needs more time on the greens or he should give it up all together. In smudged pencil on the back...

Sylvester and Tweety

Sylvester traps Klue

Duck Dodgers kills Molly Mae

Bugs, Tweety and Roadrunner

The Lead Animator was leaving the building when the agitated courier boy found him. He took the piece of paper from him and quickly glanced over. "Killing Molly Mae? He's got to be kidding me. Since when does Duck Dodgers find his targets so easily? Since when can anyone catch Molly Mae? Not on my watch, no sir. He slipped the paper in his pocket then continued home. This little charade will be conveniently forgotten. Let them yell all they want.

Lead Writer: curr3nt

Lead Animator: Araver

1. Aaryan

3. Molly Mae

4. Anon26

5. KlueMaster

6. EDM

10. Akriti

11. Thalia

12. TheCube

13. YoDell

14. Hidden G

15. maurice

16. Darth Nox

Dead:

2. Hirkala - Lynched and found to be Henery Hawk

7. Auramyna - Killed by Bugs Bunny

8. flamebirde - Lynched and found to be Pepe Le Pew

9. (Other)Medji - Lynched and found to be Elmer Fudd

Day 4 ends at 11 PM EDT Wednesday July 6th

So, I was right all along: 2 kills/lynches for Taz is his secret ability.

Doesn't matter though, 'coz people believe friends from the old game more than a piece of reasoning.

Well, it looks like you've got your third redirect and Dodgers didn't cooperate. Sorry but now you've got to go.

1. Aaryan

3. Molly Mae

4. Anon26

5. KlueMaster

6. EDM

10. Akriti

11. Thalia - voting for Molly Mae

12. TheCube

13. YoDell

14. Hidden G

15. maurice

16. Darth Nox

Dead:

1. Aaryan

3. Molly Mae

4. Anon26

5. KlueMaster

6. EDM

10. Akriti

12. TheCube

13. YoDell

14. Hidden G

15. maurice - voting for Molly Mae

16. Darth Nox

Dead:

Duck is my hero...but I'll be honest. I redirected Bugs to you long before I knew about your SA, hoping she'd roll a kill. So we're all good. Oh wait, you and KM and YoDell are mosdef not good. :lol:

@molly: Aaaaaaarrrrg..............

Molly, you lier, :dry::angry: I knew, I can't believe you. How mad I was when I was convinced by you. I will tell you every word I thought about you while thinking why are you helping us. :excl: :excl:

You are so gone, molly, you are so gone.................

1. Aaryan

3. Molly Mae

4. Anon26

5. KlueMaster

6. EDM

10. Akriti - voting for Molly Mae

12. TheCube

13. YoDell

14. Hidden G

15. maurice - voting for Molly Mae

16. Darth Nox

Dead:

I think, even baddies will help us do this now. ;)

Edited by Akriti