BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Looney Tunes Mafia

curr3nt

I am telling everybody to vote for OtherMedji.

The only possible scenario I see where that would be devastating is if Molly Mae, TheCube, AND Akriti were baddies, all claiming MM to being Taz.

Huh...this scenario seems to be making more and more sense. IF MOLLY MAE ISN'T TAZ., TAZ PLEASE STEP FORWARD.

Ibut maybe Akriti is Taz, said it was Molly Mae, and MM took the opportunity to claim Taz, making her and TheCube baddies.

Conspiracy much? Someone would have counterclaimed Cube and Akriti, who have both claimed goodie roles.

Akriti, put up some kind of defense.

She doesn't need to. She's been outed since D1.

Thalia and HG are your gray areas. And depending on who you've targeted thus far..

If you want a gem, look into Maurice.

Edited by Molly Mae

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you three are in it together, counterclaimers would have been subject to RID.

Yes. And I'm sure someone would have outed themselves in that case, just to point out that there are three "baddies" who are making fake claims.

Additionally, I wouldn't cover for Taz if I were a baddie. Or even a goodie.

@Aaryan (and anyone else) Are you on a phone or other means of browsing that prevents you changing your own vote? If so I do not mind but if not you really should do it yourself.

Conversations can *really* pick up and requests to change vote can be easily lost. So anything to prevent that would be great. Please?

Sorry about that. I have an old iPod that is REEALY slow. Whenever I am on my computer I will put up a roster.

Btw I kept my vote on Medji.

Yes. And I'm sure someone would have outed themselves in that case, just to point out that there are three "baddies" who are making fake claims.

That makes sense, of course. You've convinced me.

I really don't understand what you don't understand about a secret ability part and the NO COMMENT hosts usually employ when dealing with roles with secret abilities.

If there were a secret ability dealing with lynching the Indy, the answer would be the same.

If there were not a secret ability dealing with lynching the Indy, the answer would be the same.

Secret Ability = NO COMMENT from hosts on any scenario.

EDIT: Or more accurately: SAME COMMENT on all scenarios.

I do understand...but you used the key word yourself "usually". At some point the questions require an honest answer...

Oh you are so full of it... Yes you absolutely would. Whichever side you were on...

I do understand...but you used the key word yourself "usually". At some point the questions require an honest answer...

curr3nt already answered your question the way it was worded because he could.

If he had anything else to say, he would have. He didn't. There the NO COMMENT part began.

Any single extra word would have cleared something about a secret ability which may or may not interfere with lynching.

Making that secret, less of a secret.

Which is a no-no for hosts.

Hence, no (further) comments. Except for meta-comments explaining the no-comment situation.

Place your vote, Hirk.

Choose wisely. Your vote will be very telling. I've been waiting for that alone all day.

Heh... I'll bet you have. I don't want you gaining any information off of me and I definitely don't want you winning. So, I think I will prolong your wait a bit longer... :)

Nor do I want you outing me, whichever side you may think I'm on...

curr3nt already answered your question the way it was worded because he could.

If he had anything else to say, he would have. He didn't. There the NO COMMENT part began.

Any single extra word would have cleared something about a secret ability which may or may not interfere with lynching.

Making that secret, less of a secret.

Which is a no-no for hosts.

Hence, no (further) comments. Except for meta-comments explaining the no-comment situation.

oic...yes I understand curr answered the best he could. From "pinky swear" on, that was merely me having fun with curr. We have a history together he and I. But ok, I get where you're coming from.

Heh... I'll bet you have. I don't want you gaining any information off of me and I definitely don't want you winning. So, I think I will prolong your wait a bit longer... :)

Nor do I want you outing me, whichever side you may think I'm on...

Flash voting later you mean?

So that's Medji, KM, HG, Hirk and who else...I forgot...oh yes EDM.

ok, not sure where to put my vote but the three fake claims thing seems off. one WHO? two how would you know?

please put my vote on molly

nox, a vote for Molly only convinces me that you are a baddie. Especially with no explanation and your fake, who shall I vote for, who is fake claiming routine.

I don't see why you *have* to be a baddie to be frightened by Molly's potential. There's nothing saying that (s)he it is necessarily telling even part of the truth. And with the viciousness that (s)he it is fighting to stay alive, just to be lynched, I don't believe at all that (s)he it is being up front with us. I think (s)he it is poised on the verge of winning right now, meaning that if we don't get rid of him/her it today, we may be regretting it when the full truth does actually come out.

ok, not sure where to put my vote but the three fake claims thing seems off. one WHO? two how would you know?

please put my vote on molly

You're misguided, Nox. And here I was, trusting in your ability.

nox, a vote for Molly only convinces me that you are a baddie. Especially with no explanation and your fake, who shall I vote for, who is fake claiming routine.

*Sigh* Nox isn't a baddie, either.

I don't see why you *have* to be a baddie to be frightened by Molly's potential. There's nothing saying that (s)he it is necessarily telling even part of the truth. And with the viciousness that (s)he it is fighting to stay alive, just to be lynched, I don't believe at all that (s)he it is being up front with us. I think (s)he it is poised on the verge of winning right now, meaning that if we don't get rid of him/her it today, we may be regretting it when the full truth does actually come out.

Still no defense out of you. Trying to stay out of the limelight and failing. Get this: you're bad. We got it. Okay.

@Goodies (again): With as much outing as you've done (Peace/EDM, Cube, Akriti, Nox), you will lose to the baddies very quickly if I am killed. I know who is on whose side, but with that much outing the baddies can almost determine everyone's roles (something I can't completely do). If I die today, there will be a kill N3 (maybe 3, if WEC is lucky). You'll get one of them D3. N4, they will kill another 2 (3 if WEC is lucky). You can see how this doesn't favour you. Especially if you consider who on your team has the kills. *Shrug*

@Nox: That means you. You will lose if I die.

Molly, I'm not really that worried about what does or doesn't happen to me right now, except that it's game over for 1 player if they lynch you, and game over for 15 people if they lynch me.