BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Looney Tunes Mafia

curr3nt

I bet they'd go for me.

I was just considering taking my vote off but now you seem hopeful about surviving the day. Hmm. . . I think I kind of see what you meant when your two posts seemed to conflict with each other. Do you want to try to explain?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Sigh*

I give up.

STOP OUTING YOUR ROLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Line breaks.

Edited by Molly Mae

At least if Cubie dies (assuming the role he has) Tweety would still have the spy.

@TheCube: if you have any information, tell it. Either you die in the day or you're RID'd in the night. If you survive and arent RID'd, you seem to be a baddie in my eyes.

Im sorry Cubie, but I'm going to have to vote for you. Because anyways you're getting lynched, an we can't let vote multiplier get in the way. The way I see it, we have 2 possibilities.

A. You are who you claim to be. That would leave goodies down a player, but we still have saves (Tweety, maybe save peace?)

B. You are a baddie, in which case the vote multiplier may mean that you don't get lynched.

Since you're going to die anyways, I might as well add a vote to you in the event that you are a baddie.

Im sorry Cubie, but I'm going to have to vote for you. Because anyways you're getting lynched, an we can't let vote multiplier get in the way. The way I see it, we have 2 possibilities.

A. You are who you claim to be. That would leave goodies down a player, but we still have saves (Tweety, maybe save peace?)

B. You are a baddie, in which case the vote multiplier may mean that you don't get lynched.

Since you're going to die anyways, I might as well add a vote to you in the event that you are a baddie.

You dont get it do you? I AM THE SPY!!!!!

Edit: See the one thats bold? Imma that one!

Edited by TheCube