BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Looney Tunes Mafia

curr3nt

Eh, it's not just a reference to that game. In many games, there are penalties for role outing. What is role outing? How obvious does it have to be to be considered outing?

I proposed the Segul Test. If Segul can pick up on your hint and correctly associate you with a particular role, then you've outed yourself.

EDIT: But in Seg's defence, he is 12. =/ And pretty bright for as young as he is.

OOC and off topic :

Cool ... Then I do get a lot more then I did my last game on MM .. so I became less stressed by that utter defeat :)

thank you Yuli...

And if he is only 12 then his hint about Pockets was actually brilliant :thumbsup::)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC and off topic :

Cool ... Then I do get a lot more then I did my last game on MM .. so I became less stressed by that utter defeat :)

thank you Yuli...

And if he is only 12 then his hint about Pockets was actually brilliant :thumbsup::)

I wouldn't call it brilliant. There are a thousand ways to hint at that role. At any role, really. *Shrug* Subtlety is usually key.

I have to leave for the evening, too. I'll be back tomorrow. And I will have to read the night post at that time.

Godspeed, friends.

(Additionally, someone's been viewing this topic anonymously. I have it down to three people.)

Edited by Molly Mae

I have never seen this many night posts on N1 before...I love waking up to 11 new pages of quoted text. I just hope that when the night ends we get the post fast.

I have to leave for the evening, too. I'll be back tomorrow. And I will have to read the night post at that time.

Godspeed, friends.

(Additionally, someone's been viewing this topic anonymously. I have it down to three people.)

I have been too. I didnt want to be infering with TMMIV when I was a ghost so I decided to sign in anonymously. I have been too lazy since then not sign in anonymously.

To: Lead Animator

Here is the first pass at Act 1. I need the story boards draw up by tomorrow or the Director will have your head!

P.S. Have you seen my coffee mug?

***Attached stained and crumpled papers.***

- Act 1 -

It was a dark and stormy night...

Call me Ishmael...

***illegible scribble***

Ok...Open on a sunrise over a farm. Enter Henery Hawk crawling out of a haystack barn loft. As a hungry lad he wants chicken for breakfast since that is what chicken hawks eat. Enter Foghorn Leghorn stage left.

Leghorn: "I say boy! Whatcha doin' up in the loft?"

Henery: "Sleepin' and now I'm ready for breakfast! Know where I can find me a chicken?"

blah...blah...blah... Foghorn is yapping to Henery without looking to stop any time soon.

-----

Cut to a high speed chase in an alley Sylvester is chasing after Molly Mae.

Have them topple a bunch of trash cans and cut away once Molly Mae is caught.

-----

Now to Paris... Eiffel Tower and such

Pepe Le Pew has maurice in a romantic hold kissing and hugging him. [don't forget the stupid cupid in the background this time]

-----

Cut to Duck Dodgers in a space craft chasing after Yodell in another. [zip back and forth a couple times but not too much]

Just as Dodgers gets a fix he runs into an asteroid. [work in the beak gag, kids love that]

-----

Now to a forest where Elmer Fudd is stalking his prey.

Elmer: "Be vewy vewy quiet I'm hunting an Anon26."

Enter Park Ranger.

Ranger: "Sir, are you aware this is a national park? There is no hunting allowed!"

Anon26 gets away.

-----

Work in Tweety, Speedy Gonzales and Marvin the Martian in there somewhere.

-Fin Act 1-

Lead Writer: curr3nt

Lead Animator: araver

1. Aaryan

2. Hirkala

3. Molly Mae

4. Anon26

5. KlueMaster

6. Peace*out

7. Aura

8. flamebirde

9. Medji