BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Looney Tunes Mafia

curr3nt

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not wanting to bring past games in, but remember Mafia All stars, my first post, my death N2? And not every one picks things up like you; it was afterwards I realised it may be obvious. You claimed to do the same thing! I bet many still don't know who I am! What is Aurazini? Has a nice ring to it but doesn't correlate to my role.

@Klue - sorry, i wasn't saying you were suspicious. More of a dig at myself, saying knowing me, I'm likely to suspect you.

Molly Mae at first struck me as a women. (When I came on BD)

When couple of weeks ago I came to know he was a man, It was hard to mentally accept it

He ought to change his gender from "not telling" to "Male"

Even Yuli is feminine name.

I literally wrote "She ought to ch.." when writing this post.

Yeah, I'm a chick at heart. I bake pies, sew clothes, and shoot people for a living.

Really...stop with the mo and mo...

mo=Maurice

Yuli=Molly Mae

Maurice == mo == MoMa == Molly == Yuli

@ Hidden G What is there to get? Baddies have all of the info right now. They want to monopolize it. By voting (or as your probable BTSC mate Aura puts it "stirring the pot") I am getting people to speak, giving myself and others an opportunity to get a read on people. That speaks "I am a baddie"? Really? Because to me, hanging low and trying to horde all of the info, that speaks "I am a baddie". Mind you, I'm not trying to get people to reveal or even hint at a role. Just looking for reactions. And I've gotten them, even if some were passive.

I am the Robin Hood of information. I will steal it from the info-rich Baddies and share it with the info-deprived goodies. Simple fact-finding mission is all.

edit - added HG's quote as my post made it to a new page.

Maurice has done me a great service. I now have two people listed on my spreadsheet (Aura and HiddenG). I have them both down to 7 possible roles each.

Okay, mo. You're correct with the infogathering techniques. I was trying to calm the confused newbies but I failed to realise thete was a method to your madness. Also, you must know I'm a goodie. Why continue to squeeze water out of a stone? Yes, I have been telling, too telling. But the only player who could figure out my role right here, right now, cannot RID kill me. If you screwed up then so did I. Let's hope the RID killers have no clue what I'm on about.

Btw, I play w/ a few layers of wifom removed on BD due to newer players so maybe I've been too obvious. :shrug: if this is the case, mo and I will be dead in a few hours.

As for watching%20you.gif I knew I'd seen that somewhere!

Maybe you saw it in Mexico? If not, you certainly saw it on the road to Mexico..

@curr3nt

Could you please end future day/night cycles around 11 PM your time?

10 PM your time is 7:30am here and I don't want to lose another one coz of flash voting.

Or perhaps you just don't want to wake up early to flash vote... Hmm....

i'm not inviting attention to myself :huh: ,i'm trying to defend my self. and about the :"I thought you have learnt from that game"

i want to remind u that u lost all your time trying to put pressure on me ,and being friendly with Anon when i was a friend and he a foe.

"BE WISE" :rolleyes:

This does not pass the Segul Test

Anyways, time to sleep. Good night folks!

@Bugs

Hope you won't pull a PETER this time. :D

If he does, maurice is dead. Sry.

@curr3nt

Could you please end future day/night cycles around 11 PM your time?

10 PM your time is 7:30am here and I don't want to lose another one coz of flash voting.

I'll check with Araver. As it stands now N1 will still end at 10PM EDT.

In nearly every game I watch or am in. I am suspicious of Klue due to his suspicions. But the few that he did have many suspicions HP2 and TMMIV, he turned out to be a goodie. He isnt really much doing that in this game much now. I am sort of suspicious of him because of his change in tactics.

I'll say this here cos if I say it outside of the mafia, it could be construed as related to this mafia and therefore illegal BTSC:

@mo - if you know my style, you will know I alternate between trickery and confusion, and naivety. E.g - I often interpret what people say at face value, missing the subtext and other times, read right into it, several layers down. And I speak in the same way. So don't go assuming I am smarter than what I am. Although, I appreciate the compliment. Also, if that wasn't a compliment, :zipit:

Not wanting to bring past games in, but remember Mafia All stars, my first post, my death N2? And not every one picks things up like you; it was afterwards I realised it may be obvious. You claimed to do the same thing! I bet many still don't know who I am! What is Aurazini? Has a nice ring to it but doesn't correlate to my role.

I am not the only one who picked it up...and you did it again after you said you made it too obvious. And fyi I claim many things. mayhaps I was sending the baddies on a wild goose chase.

And Aurazini was a completely out of game reference, though the reason to bring it up was game-related. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068646/quotes?qt=qt0361871

I am not the only one who picked it up...and you did it again after you said you made it too obvious. And fyi I claim many things. mayhaps I was sending the baddies on a wild goose chase.

Yeah. I know your tricks.

Hmmm, i didn't think I did it after I said that. I think you may be reading into things. Let me re-read and re-think.

In nearly every game I watch or am in. I am suspicious of Klue due to his suspicions. But the few that he did have many suspicions HP2 and TMMIV, he turned out to be a goodie. He isnt really much doing that in this game much now. I am sort of suspicious of him because of his change in tactics.

:lol: So you usually suspect Klue because he gets suspicious of everyone and now that he isn't suspicious enough, you suspect him for that reason. Catch 22, much?

Bad logic = Baddieness until proven otherwise :lol:

@Yuli - So you narrowed us down to 7 whole roles! Wow, good for you! Before you know it, you'll be down to 6, then 5 and so on. Maybe when you narrow it down further, you can come back and brag.

Good luck RIDing me tonight Yuli (and or your teammates.)

@mo - i wouldn't vote for you so I can poke my tongue out at you when you "reciprocal vote". How childish do you think I am :P

HiddenG - I just want to the answer to one question; did you leave any hints to your role or am I reading into things? If not, I'm not asking you to hint, so don't.

I have picked up 3 hints relating to the exact same character. Am I going crazy or what?

Disclaimer: none of this post includes a hint so move on.

*checks in*

araver ==_araver == araver

peace*out=peace=jsw1195=Jenny=peaceisback=asilveryblue=...

...i use a lot of usernames...

Yeah, I'm a chick at heart. I bake pies, sew clothes, and shoot people for a living.

your name could go either way too...just saying. :P

Anyways, time to sleep. Good night folks!

@Bugs

Hope you won't pull a PETER this time. :D

I should know what this means, but what are you referring to?

*checks in*

peace*out=peace=jsw1195=Jenny=peaceisback=asilveryblue=...

...i use a lot of usernames...

your name could go either way too...just saying. :P

I should know what this means, but what are you referring to?

In a recent Mafia, Peter Pan was the goodie kill...struck N1

:lol: So you usually suspect Klue because he gets suspicious of everyone and now that he isn't suspicious enough, you suspect him for that reason. Catch 22, much?

Bad logic = Baddieness until proven otherwise :lol:

@Yuli - So you narrowed us down to 7 whole roles! Wow, good for you! Before you know it, you'll be down to 6, then 5 and so on. Maybe when you narrow it down further, you can come back and brag.

Good luck RIDing me tonight Yuli (and or your teammates.)

@mo - i wouldn't vote for you so I can poke my tongue out at you when you "reciprocal vote". How childish do you think I am :P

HiddenG - I just want to the answer to one question; did you leave any hints to your role or am I reading into things? If not, I'm not asking you to hint, so don't.

I have picked up 3 hints relating to the exact same character. Am I going crazy or what?

Disclaimer: none of this post includes a hint so move on.

NO aura i didn't give a hint to my role.

good night everyone ,catch up with u all tomorrow.(KM don't suspect me :P )

Edited by Hidden G

That was beautifully staged. Kudos.

It wasn't staged and if it was staged, it wouldn't have been beautifully staged. Quite crude really. You just keep pushing, IT'S POINTLESS!

Edit: and rather than defending HG, I am now more sure I will vote for him tomorrow. Needed to clarify who was saying what, for my spreadsheet... and sanity.

Edited by Auramyna

If I were to guess, I would say Auramyna would check to see if Segul is a baddie.

@Cube and Hidden:

The Segul test it's a reference to a "just-ended" Mafia game played on MafiaManiac ... it means something like : someone gave a hint that almost anyone could see through ...

@Cube and Hidden:

The Segul test it's a reference to a "just-ended" Mafia game played on MafiaManiac ... it means something like : someone gave a hint that almost anyone could see through ...

Eh, it's not just a reference to that game. In many games, there are penalties for role outing. What is role outing? How obvious does it have to be to be considered outing?

I proposed the Segul Test. If Segul can pick up on your hint and correctly associate you with a particular role, then you've outed yourself.

EDIT: But in Seg's defence, he is 12. =/ And pretty bright for as young as he is.

Edited by Molly Mae