BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Akriti

Question

• Answers 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Can u explain me something?..is the soulltion a word or a letter ....havent log in while so I forgot about this one... ...to lazy to red all the 8 pages...plz

We have already determined the letter is "T", now we just need to solve what they all stand for...

woot, great sentences. But, the first predicted sentence in the whole forum was pretty close. ;)

Whoa whoa whoa. Hold on. The first in the whole forum? Or the first in the whole thread? Cause that would be the craziest and coolest, massively misinterpreted hint ever.

Unless your quote is a famous quote, there's no reason to believe that anyone can guess what random sentence was in your head!

It should be something QUOTABLE, like f,s,a,s,y,a,o,f,b,f,o,?,?....

Maybe I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

Edited by yurtsu

@yartsu : am I supposed to write it in BIG BLOCK LETTERS?

The answer is " T " .

Plz, don't say that, if you think, that way then nevermind others can guess, who believe me that I won't cheat .No quotes, just related to the question I posted.

Why are you talking about BIG BLOCK LETTERS? I was merely copying YOUR original format, which happened to help me to focus on the letters if I'm supposed to guess a random sentence that you thought up that has no reference to popular culture or common sayings.

I guess you never clicked on my spoiler to see my guesses.

So forget the spoiler, here are the guesses I posted several days ago:

B,G,I,T,I,G,I!

Hello Everyone Let us all guess the answer to this post....

Hello Everyone Let Us All Guess The Answer TODAY.....

Edited by yurtsu

Thank you Akriti. I am sorry If I came across as frustrated, but I guess that's because I wasted the better part of an hour one day trying to assign mathematical values or some other logic to the "sequence" that you posted. I only started reading the other posts when I finally concluded that there was definitely no logic, pattern or other mathematical sequence to the clue...

I guess maybe this was not the right forum for your puzzle, since it's not really a logic or math puzzle? Maybe it would have been better placed in riddles.... just a suggestion for future posts, okay? No hard feelings.

Peace :blush:

ahahahah finallyyyyyyy!!!!! thank you akritiiii!! and that was a bit obvious.... i guess it's true what they say that you can't see what's right under your nose:P thx akriti for putting us all at rest :P