araver

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Night Three: “Not Quite Over”

City 17, forgotten district, known as “The Neighborhood”

~~~~~

Tonight, the Doctor knew that his help was necessary in order to keep himself alive. He needed someone to stay alive with him. So tonight, he showed up at the apartment of the person who he trusted; Hidden G. When he found no answer to his knock, he broke down the door. There, with a bullet in his chest, lay Hidden G. The Doctor was at his side in a flash. He quickly set about to removing the bullet. For this night, Hidden G would live.

~~~~~

“Muscles” went to YoDell’s house that night. That pesky neighbor had to be “watched closely”, or at least that was what he understood from the Loan Shark’s words. He broke into her apartment at 3 in the morning and found YoDell half-asleep in front of the TV. A quick struggle and chloroform worked it’s magic. He left her there on the floor, but closed the TV. Not to alert any neighbors in the morning.

~~~~~

Day 3 ends at 6 PM EDT on Friday, June 24th (3PM PDT, 3AM PKT).

Hosts: Aaryan and Araver

1. Hidden G

2. flamebirde

3. EDM

4. good22- lynched and found to be The Shopowner

5. TheCube - killed by Baddies

6. Petrus - lynched and found to be The Bartender

7. YoDell

8. Anon26

9. Auramyna

10. RainThinker- killed by Baddies

@HiddenG - you should have confidence in yourself. You have done well this game, but you need to not get upset when people accuse you. It is all a mind game and I know how easy it is to get emotional when you think you're losing and then you think you're winning. It sends me through many highs and lows. But remember, it is all part of the game.

The only thing I lied about was who the baddies are. Everything else was me trying to help to teach the game. So i hope I did help in some way.

Good Luck All! See you all in the "morning" :D :D :D

Ha Ha , I knew it! I knew I would regret that! (Trying to kill HiddenG) But I'm glad you're still alive, friend. I hate having to kill people.

I don't know if YoDell is the doctor or not, but if she is, it would be so funny if she came in and the game turned around and the goodies won. See YoDell, I told you you were better at mafia than Klue! You managed to block us for the first time in this game. (Or maybe it was EDM) :shrug:

Edited by Auramyna

YESSSSSS.. it did pay off ... !!

Lucky break by DOC !! :)

by the way :

@HiddenG : what they did on day 2 is called a Flash Vote : Aaryan announced day post to come in 3 minutes and the next few posts from #425 -> day 2 post are what is called a flash vote : change your vote just before the day post so the goodies won't have time to change the outcome... it's usually done by the baddies to swing a last minuted vote in their favor... and it needs timing.. (that can only be achieved through BTSC) ..I did it when I was a baddie and it got us victory (HPY1) .... Right Anon and Aura ?? Did I get it wrong ?

As for sleeping, it is 7:48 a.m here, and I haven't been to bed yet! :wacko:

As for flash voting. What happened was I logged on late to change my vote. So it just randomly ended up all happening then. We didn't need to flash vote because the only thing that would have stopped the baddies, was if every single goodie voted for the same person. Then the most we could get was a draw. I could have put my vote in hours earlier and it wouldn't have made a difference unless Petrus logged back on and changed his vote. He said the goodies were geese but he is the one goodie who voted wrongly and lost that lynch for the goodies, so ??? :duh: He should have voted for FlameBirde and then it would be a draw and FB might have been lynched, changing the whole game.

See YoDell, you have come in here at the end of the game and analysed it all correctly on the spot! :thumbsup: Although some people have said it is easier to judge everything when you are a replacement and looking at it from more of an outside perspective.;):D

1. Hidden G voting for Auranyna

2. flamebirde

3. EDM

7. YoDell

8. Anon26

9. Auramyna

let's see what would happen ;)

we need EDM voting as well.. and we have to keep all our votes together... we will be 3 vs 3 which means:

loan shark can make one vote count as 0 so that is 2 vs 3 .. but if we are lucky and vote on Muscle then it's 3 vs 3 again...and then it's random... 50/50 chance.... :)

1. Hidden G - voting for Auramyna

2. flamebirde

3. EDM

7. YoDell

8. Anon26

9. Auramyna

Fixing colors.

I'm here to vote!!! :D

2. flamebirde

3. EDM - voting for flamebirde

7. YoDell

8. Anon26

9. Auramyna

Not that I'm not suspicious of Aura, but I'd rather start with getting rid of the confirmed baddie.....:P

GO GOODIES!!! :D :D :D

@EDM .. problem is that while it is true that flamebirde is a confirmed baddie the only one we can vote for is MUSCLE for we to have any chance... so if you strongly feel that flamebirde is Muscle let us know so me and hiddenG can vote for him as well..!!! :D

@HG.. what do you say .. do we change to flame or nor ?

but it's all or none , otherwise we're toast... :D

BTW : EDM, they admitted they are baddies .. flamebirde and aura included ... anon is keeping the thrill up.. to keep making us wonder if indeed he's the 3rd baddie or is it you :D

Your choice Hidden at this post .. who do you want to vote... Flame or Aura ... I'll follow you both ...

Either of them could be Muscle, because:

1. A newbie could easily get the baddie role, since newbies can get easily ignored.....so it could be FB...

2. An experienced member means they are more deadly, so it could be Aura...

3. It could also be Anon, if he's the baddie....again with the experience factor in......:P

Most likely it's FB; though only the spy can confirm it.....:)

2. flamebirde - voting for Yodell

3. EDM

7. YoDell

8. Anon26

9. Auramyna

Here's my vote. For various reasons that I don't want to explain, I HAVE to get rid of Yodell.

Edited by flamebirde

3. EDM

7. YoDell

8. Anon26

9. Auramyna - voting for Yodell

Because she is (probably) the doctor and we need to eliminate her to get our NK to go through...

we need EDM voting as well.. and we have to keep all our votes together... we will be 3 vs 3 which means:

loan shark can make one vote count as 0 so that is 2 vs 3 .. but if we are lucky and vote on Muscle then it's 3 vs 3 again...and then it's random... 50/50 chance.... :)

And if we vote manip Baker, your chance reduces to 0!

3. EDM - voting for Auramyna

7. YoDell

8. Anon26

9. Auramyna - voting for Yodell

I was voting for FB until my vote was 'wiped' out.....:dry:

So I'm going for Aura...

Ah, I see you guys have been reading the posts, I kind of let it out the bag who I was without meaning to (my post reacting to our NK target being saved) So good on you, you've got me. Now it's just up to us to figure out who Baker is.

If we pick Baker wrong, this will go to a tie.... so good luck EVERYONE (well, good luck me and Yodell as we are the ones in the tiebreaker)

Mistype, I have edited.

Also I just struck upon one thing while reading the posts again, If I share it, then all the people, I guarantee would be more confused then before.

share it in a spoiler :P and say that it's confusing so everyone can see if they want too :P;)