6. Petrus Voting for Auramyna

7. KlueMaster Voting for flamebirde

8. Anon26 voting for Petrus

9. Auramyna Voting for Petrus

10. RainThinker- killed by Baddies

Day 2: “Turmoil”

City 17, forgotten district, known as "The Neighborhood"

~~~~~

The citizens of the Neighborhood were shocked after the previous night’s attacks. Fearful glances were thrown at strangers in the street. Rumors spread like wildfire among those buying groceries or coffee in the morning. Yesterday’s lynch had brought no sense of victory, as sought by the angry mob and in the still morning, fear of being wrong was in everyone’s heart.

The Police was no where to be seen, only a yellow, half torn ribbon surrounded the two figures drawn on the alleys and the sidewalk. Rain would wash them away, at some point. Until then, viewing those symbols constantly fueled a paralyzing fear in their minds. Their neighborhood was undergoing a brutal change. Dark clouds instead of the forecasted shiny day gave the Neighborhood a grim, almost medieval look.

Slowly, the citizens gathered in the front of the now abandoned Shop and started talking about the events. There was no doubt in their mind that change came from within the neighborhood’s darkest corners. Some debated on taking actions, some recollected bits of previous events.

At the end of the day, they came upon Petrus who had been deemed as a likely cause of all the bad changes. They intended to banish him from the city, but they chose the wrong approach. A large mob of people running angrily towards you is not a view for the faint-hearted. Petrus collapsed in the middle of the street and as they hesitated to approach him, precious moments passed. The ambulance arrived too late for anything but taking the corpse away.

Only note found in an inside pocket revealed the true colors of the deceased, but nothing of his intentions or deeds.

~~~~~~~~~

Night 3 ends at 6 PM EDT on Thursday, June 23rd. (3PM PDT, 3AM PKT).

Hosts: Aaryan and Araver

1. Hidden G

2. flamebirde

3. EDM

4. good22- lynched and found to be The Shopowner

5. TheCube - killed by Baddies

6. Petrus - lynched and found to be The Bartender

7. KlueMaster

8. Anon26

9. Auramyna

Edited by Aaryan

Anyways, now that the game is over I can do this:

Petrus, do you even visit the game thread except for a random post? You brought it upon yourself by not posting against FB. Though things would not have been any different even if you have coz of EDM's inactivity.

EDM, why this sudden inactivity? You could've at least asked for a back-up. Anyways, in case you didn't figure out my other post (-3 +4 -4), here is what it meant:

E(5)-3=2=Flamebirde

D(4)+4=8=Anon

M(13)-4=9=Auramyna

I had recognized them as soon as you made that post blaming FB. And, then I had to play along showing that Anon is my best buddy and I completely trust him (so as not to get lynched myself) and also to show that Anon is a baddie (which would have been difficult to prove after my display of trust) by making him contradict his own stand of believing in me.

The whole gamble I played for this day was based on the thing that it will be a vote tie post the vote changes (as Aura and Anon did). Though, this would have required all goodies (including you and Petrus) voting against FB. I would have then stuck to my previous act of trusting Anon to survive another night, while protecting you. And tomorrow, I could easily list the names out with substantial proof.

@araver

As you can see, this game was lost for goodies as soon as 1 bad lynch was made. Now, there are 2 corrections required in your calculation:

1. Night 1 only baddies can act, as I explained in my others post. So, count 1 goodie less.

2. In a TMM, at least 2 players are inactive. Since baddies can powerplay, it doesn't matter. But goodies seriously get hampered. So, another count deduction.

So, assuming you started this game with 5 goodies and 3 baddies, was this game balanced?

Klue - if you follow that train of thought and logic, it would have ended up a tie between FB and Petrus, so Petrus may still have lost. And this thing about the next day: even if you didn't get NKed, why would it matter, even if all the baddies were outed, there is nothing the goodies could do to prevent their win.

The thing is, Klue, the baddies probably kept you alive so you could mislead the the goodies for them. And that is exactly what you did. So thanks a lot, Klue. (I am never listening to you again.)

I voted for Petrus as I realised at the last minute that he had hinted at two completely different roles. I did ask him to explain himself, but he ignored me EVERY SINGLE TIME! I also realised that KlueMaster and his crony were voting against their own team mate, FlameBirde, to make them selves look as if they were good. I didn't want to be sucked in and look like I was doing the same thing. And I didn't want to get on the bandwagon on FB just in case he was telling the truth. Flamebirde at least tried to give a defense whereas Petrus ignored my questions to him.

FlameBirde is now an obvious baddie, and I will probably get NightKilled now that I said that. Tomorrow we have to lynch him. Then, we can work out who the other two baddies are.

KLUE MASTER IS EITHER A BADDIE OR THE DOCTOR. I AM NOT SURE WHICH YET. If Klue is bad then Anon is good and Klue is framing him. If Klue is the doctor then Anon is probably bad.

*winks at Klue*

@ Flamebirde - No, Aaryan posted the day post but he may not have written it. Araver and Aaryan have the post already written out and then one of them puts the right names in the right places and posts it on the thread.

@ Everyone (Every single player in this game, the goodies, the baddies, and the more experienced players) - I hope I taught you a few things in this game. I certainly learnt from you guys.

Klue - this game isn't over yet. If you were such a Klue Master, you would have figured that out. I think we should ask Araver to replace EDM with YoDell so the last day can be fair to the goodies. The goodies can still win this!!! Don't give up yet, PLEASE!!!

Klue - this game isn't over yet. If you were such a Klue Master, you would have figured that out. I think we should ask Araver to replace EDM with YoDell so the last day can be fair to the goodies. The goodies can still win this!!! Don't give up yet, PLEASE!!!

What do you mean? That RT was a baddie and you killed him N1 just to have some fun?

Unless that's true, for all practical purposes the game is over. And if RT was a goodie and you still think the game is not over, then I doubt your experience.

*winks back*

Klue - if you follow that train of thought and logic, it would have ended up a tie between FB and Petrus, so Petrus may still have lost. And this thing about the next day: even if you didn't get NKed, why would it matter, even if all the baddies were outed, there is nothing the goodies could do to prevent their win.

I know and that's what I had repeatedly said over the last day and night before that: 4vs3 is a tie lynch. But then I was expecting all goodies to be active and voting against the same baddie. Here, EDM was inactive and Petrus voted for you instead of FB.

Regarding keeping me alive, it's all WiFoM. I was afraid that I'll be killed and I played along. And now you are claiming that you kept me alive coz I was helping you. Either way, your not listening to me may actually turn out to be good for me sometime. ;)

And regarding goodies winning, this is what I was playing for:

1. With any luck, lynch a baddie today. 4vs2

2. Keep myself alive by making baddies think they control me, and let them attempt NK on someone else.

3. Save EDM as The Doctor (that's why I didn't want to be NKed). It will be 3vs2 or 4vs2 if they attempted to kill EDM on N3.

4. Out baddies. If it is 4vs2 goodies will win easily. Otherwise it's all on random.org

However, as I said earlier after a bad lynch, only luck could have saved goodies.

Edited by KlueMaster

Okay, well if you can't figure it out, i won't tell you. But if the game was 100% won by the baddies, it would be over. I didn't see anything in the day post about BADDIES HAVE WON! So, that confirms my logic that the game is not over. So, um....yeah.

And you misinterpreted what I meant by "i am never listening to you again."

When did I say anything about RT being a baddie? WTH? Are you putting words in my mouth? Following your logic of me being bad: if I was a baddie, I would 100% NEVER kill one of my own teammates on the first day. Even WIFOM wouldn't be a reason for that. There is just no reason to do that. Even the fact that there is "no reason for a baddie to do that" would not be a reason to do that. So, if RT is a baddie, then the newbies are baddies and thought it would be a good tactic to trick us. (RT would never have agreed to kill himself, so they must have gone behind his back. He was probably the Baddie Block and the two newbies put all the actions in but didn't put his in. So that's why RT was killed on the first day and there was no block.)

EVERYONE: KlueMaster is claiming to be the doctor. this is because I said he has to be either the doctor or a baddie. Whoever the doctor is(if they are alive), you need to counterclaim KlueMaster so we can confirm his baddieness.

The two baddies are either KM and Flamebirde OR Flamebirde and HiddenG OR Flamebirde, EDM and Anon. OR KM, Flamebirde, and either HiddenG, EDM or Anon.

Whichever way it is, Flamebirde is a definite baddie. The Cube must have been the spy and spied him on N1, as he voted for FB straight away. He kept dropping hints that he had spied FB and FB was bad but we didn't pick up on it until Cube was dead.

I really hope you ARE the doctor, Klue, because then you can save me. And it means that the only way we are up against 3 baddies is if it is FB, Anon and HG. Because if EDM or RT are a baddie, there are only 2 active baddies left.

@araver

As you can see, this game was lost for goodies as soon as 1 bad lynch was made. Now, there are 2 corrections required in your calculation:

1. Night 1 only baddies can act, as I explained in my others post. So, count 1 goodie less.

2. In a TMM, at least 2 players are inactive. Since baddies can powerplay, it doesn't matter. But goodies seriously get hampered. So, another count deduction.

So, assuming you started this game with 5 goodies and 3 baddies, was this game balanced?

The Game is not over.

This game was balanced.

I can not make comments other comments on balance until the game is over.

You Goodie are so stupid (excuse me for the word) ,Cube told u That FB was a baddie plus Petrus said to one of us "if u look at the roles again you'll know who i am" so i said he worked at a night club and i meant he's the bartender

you are destroying yourselves,the only way for us to win is that the baker survive tonight and can somehow vote (x2) for muscles if he's still alive(both of them).

KM you were attacking me the whole time and now i think your a goodie ,you ruined the game by keeping eyes on me while the baddies played us ,u need 100 TM to know the game (yes i'm angry)(i'll pull my words back)

Aura ,don't try to continue playing your inocent and helpful role again,NOw you're saying :cube must have been the spy and he knew FB' ID (nice to know u woke up) of course you're a baddie.and plz don't continue making links of baddies cz you're one.plus u make a defence about changing the vote to Petrus saying FB defended himself,it'sa not the game,of course we should consider if someone defended himself but we should play it smart.

but i confess that u are really good at the game and u knew how to play us .

EDM,if u are a baddie ,OK, but if u are a goodie it's your fault of us loosing ,cz if u don't have time for the game u should ask for someone to be your place.

Petrus:i knew u were a goodie and i'm sorry you're out.

this game should be better it had some much inactivity witch was bad for the goodie.

i don't think we would win it's a 1 in a million chance like i said now we are sort of equal i numbers.

N.B: everyone sorry for being a bit rude in this post ,but i'm really mad today ,with lots of probs.

plus sorry for my inactivity it's been 7 hours without internet conx .

Edited by Hidden G

Ah, it's not a majority wincon for baddies. :duh:

And, I outed all the roles. Anyways, it doesn't matter now, The game is as good as lost. Only baddies have kill, and their votes outnumber ours (counting the vote manip). So, there is no way for goodies to kill baddies and win except if baddies commit suicide en masse.

So, let's end it here instead.

EDIT: ah, I missed the Baker's vote manip on Muscles. So, game is still on.

@araver: please replace me, as I'm travelling and may not participate actively.

Edited by KlueMaster

YoDell is replacing KlueMaster per

Night 3 ends at 6 PM EDT on Thursday, June 23rd. (3PM PDT, 3AM PKT).

Hosts: Aaryan and Araver

1. Hidden G

2. flamebirde

3. EDM

4. good22- lynched and found to be The Shopowner

5. TheCube - killed by Baddies

6. Petrus - lynched and found to be The Bartender

7. YoDell KlueMaster

8. Anon26

9. Auramyna

Edited by araver

HiddenG and anyone else against me being offline:

I have a reason; My electricity went off....by the time it was restored it was time to go to bed....I've become quite busy because of college & I (still) try to take time off for this game & any other mafia game (I'm replacing JD, incase you've decided to conveniently ignore...)

I can be quite rude about it, but it's not my job to do so.....so I'll not talk about it any further.....:P

As far as the game is concerned; we can't lose hope, ok? You probably know who I am now....and I'm almost certain on FB, Aura & Anon being the baddies (they are on my baddie list, anyway...)

We can do this, guys!!! No worries!!! :D

GO GOODIES!!! :D :D :D

Edited by EDM